Massive bone growth after puberty through roids

D

demonanus

Iron
Look up Dallas McCarver transformation. He took minimum of 15g a week and he grew a massive Neanderthal skull.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
Roids would 100% affect bone growth if taken during puberty. After it would have to be the hgh. I'm kinda skeptical about someone taking 15g a week of roids though...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruh3610 and Deleted member 6401
Steroids (testosterone derivatives) wouldn't do much past puberty. HGH on the other hand if taken in high enough amounts is going to grow your skull, wrist, hands, and feet. Viable theory

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and 1 other person
Steroids (testosterone derivatives) wouldn't do much past puberty. HGH on the other hand if taken in high enough amounts is going to grow your skull, wrist, hands, and feet. Viable theory
HGH would grow EVERYTHING including organs tbh. Apparently you never get injured on it and it reduces recovery time and shit. You feel on top of the world for a price

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and treedude
HGH would grow EVERYTHING including organs tbh. Apparently you never get injured on it and it reduces recovery time and shit. You feel on top of the world for a price
It will "grow" all the bones but only laterally.
Yes its amazing but very expensive and also most HGH is of dubious quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You mean length or width wise
Width only if you're significantly past puberty
If not then probably major clavicle gains

• +1
Width only if you're significantly past puberty
If not then probably major clavicle gains
Apparently clavicles are last plates to close so theoretically you could wait till 22ish and just blast gh if you need wider clavicles

• +1
Apparently clavicles are last plates to close so theoretically you could wait till 22ish and just blast gh if you need wider clavicles
Same with the ribcage. Framecels could possibly ascend by taking hgh megadoses after 20 but before 25. If they're willing to sacrifice their health that is

• +1
Same with the ribcage. Framecels could possibly ascend by taking hgh megadoses after 20 but before 25. If they're willing to sacrifice their health that is
It won't really damage health if they stop after a few months

• +1
Dallas McCarver had fucking 81 times the normal testosterone and 2x the size of a normal heart... ill pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Mewton, bruh3610 and 1 other person
It won't really damage health if they stop after a few months
The doses needed to achieve such effects in a span of months would be really high. You could be looking at permanent enlargement of certain organs as well as an increased risk of cancer. Remember they give this stuff to kids for years to end and it results in a couple inches of bone growth at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Dallas McCarver had fucking 81 times the normal testosterone and 2x the size of a normal heart... ill pass

Smart thinking mate.
Yh I'm pretty sure my bones grew lel. I've always looked younger, but after I took roids people always said I looked older.

I was at the barbers today actually, he said: "You look young, how old are you 21?"

I was like: "17" and his jaw legit dropped ?

I get that SOOOOO much everyone says I look like an Adult. Steroids, prolly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 6401

After puberty is there any chance? I know the bones close in and fuse together but is there any chance that the bones can grow together in conjunction afterwards?

• +1
After puberty is there any chance? I know the bones close in and fuse together but is there any chance that the bones can grow together in conjunction afterwards?

Nah, tbh HGH is ur best bet

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 6401
As I stated the bones of the human body do not fuse in conjunction with one another so even if you've stopped growing taller (meaning no more growth of the tibia, fibula, and spine, other bones in the body such as the clavicles and ribs have not yet fully fused and so you can grow them larger theoretically speaking, assuming you're over 18 but still under 25. Until scientists figure out how to re-open ossified bone the only way to actually grow your bones past puberty is through distraction osteogenesis aka limb lingthening.

• +1
Hgh is expensive as hell but it does work and will grow all of your body parts bones muscle and organs rapidly.

Some bodybuilders and strongman abuse this to grow muscle fast resulting in the infamous bubble gut the pregnant gorilla because their stomach organs get too large.

• +1
  • JFL
So no bone growth after puberty? What about bone density?
It will make your bones thicker and denser but not in a pretty way.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13588, Mewton and 1 other person
Smart thinking mate.
Yh I'm pretty sure my bones grew lel. I've always looked younger, but after I took roids people always said I looked older.

I was at the barbers today actually, he said: "You look young, how old are you 21?"

I was like: "17" and his jaw legit dropped ?

I get that SOOOOO much everyone says I look like an Adult. Steroids, prolly.
It's also because frame and height tbh. People think I'm 20 or so ngl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Roids are hope. Cheap and effective

• +1
Look up Dallas McCarver transformation. He took minimum of 15g a week and he grew a massive Neanderthal skull.

The only steroids that may increase bone thickness are almost always associated with some GH boosting effects or increased sensitivity to GH or IGF1. Straight testosterone and nandrolone are some of the best examples.

• +1
The only steroids that may increase bone thickness are almost always associated with some GH boosting effects or increased sensitivity to GH or IGF1. Straight testosterone and nandrolone are some of the best examples.

That's quite the signature.

• +1
Facial Bones never fuse they grow with roids after puberty

• +1