Massively depressed about my face and height pls help brahs..I am so depressed from one month

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Srs fuck this shit brahs i am so depressed tbh ngl i have not left my home in about 45 days no going out nothing i just stay in my home and eat and watch yt and sleep.
Also i am thinking i have become overly obessed about my flaws srs i measure my head 10 times and i am literally ugly as shit and i have now realized i cannot live my life until i become good looking tbh.
So brahs please be honest no bluepill shit and suggest me what surgeries do i need to look somewhat ok for a curry as i Live in India ..Please help brahs i am so fucked in the mind tbh.
This is my pic taken in good lighting and sorry for the resting bitch face i suffer from it Jfl.
20190619 014118

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
poo in the loo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Srs fuck this shit brahs i am so depressed tbh ngl i have not left my home in about 45 days no going out nothing i just stay in my home and eat and watch yt and sleep.
Also i am thinking i have become overly obessed about my flaws srs i measure my head 10 times and i am literally ugly as shit and i have now realized i cannot live my life until i become good looking tbh.
So brahs please be honest no bluepill shit and suggest me what surgeries do i need to look somewhat ok for a curry as i Live in India ..Please help brahs i am so fucked in the mind tbh.
This is my pic taken in good lighting and sorry for the resting bitch face i suffer from it Jfl.
View attachment 69741
No deformities.

Good set eyes.

Good skin.

Good nose.

You do not classify as "ugly."

Get some mental help first boyo,depression is a motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
That is why i am asking what surgeries do i need facially brah

Give a picture from a better angle. We need to see a better look of your face before recommending anything signficant. Though immediately I can say ur not chad since chad looks good at every angle

No deformities.

Good set eyes.

Good skin.

Good nose.

You do not classify as "ugly."

Get some mental help first boyo,depression is a motherfucker.
Yeah brah i know but i am convinced i cannot live a good life without looking somewhat attractive tbh and no therapy will help only thing that will help me is becoming good looking and i know it ngl

Yeah brah i know but i am convinced i cannot live a good life without looking somewhat attractive tbh and no therapy will help only thing that will help me is becoming good looking and i know it ngl
Give a picture from a better angle. We need to see a better look of your face before recommending anything signficant. Though immediately I can say ur not chad since chad looks good at every angle
Hey may not be chad but hes definetly not ugly either

Bro just arrange marriage max

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: androidcel and Bengt
Brah i do not take that many pics becuase i get depressed seeing my face srs and so i do not take pictures often.
This is anither i have and sorry becuase i have these two pics right now

Attachments

• 20190330_103408.jpg
    20190330_103408.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 41
You wont find any help here sir.

Here people like yourself are trolled.

I suggest you consult a real cosmetic doctor or a more serious site where actual docs answer questions.

Brah i do not take that many pics becuase i get depressed seeing my face srs and so i do not take pictures often.
This is anither i have and sorry becuase i have these two pics right now

Dw ur not ugly and that's what's most important

Bro just arrange marriage max
Nah it is just betabuxxing tbh although i am not a virgin lost my v card at 17 but have had 2 gfs but they were just average looking foids.
If i cannot find a gf by my own i will just cope tbh
You wont find any help here sir.

Here people like yourself are trolled.

I suggest you consult a real cosmetic doctor or a more serious site where actual docs answer questions.
Yeah i just think to go to a doc but i am so tired of getting mogged and treated like shit by females it sucks

Ur about average. Gymcelling will do you good especially in india. Your lucky you live in india, dating-wise.

my only advice is: LEAVE THIS SITE BEFORE YOU KYS fr

Nah it is just betabuxxing tbh although i am not a virgin lost my v card at 17 but have had 2 gfs but they were just average looking foids.
You're not a virgin? Wtf? Yeah get on ashwaghanda or if it really gets there use antidepressants. You probably have a mental illness. Being average looking probably isn't helping either.

my only advice is: LEAVE THIS SITE BEFORE YOU KYS fr
Yeah how can i get banned from here this site has fucked me up tbh
You're not a virgin? Wtf? Yeah get on ashwaghanda or if it really gets there use antidepressants. You probably have a mental illness. Being average looking probably isn't helping either.
Why are you surprised i am not a virgin told you both my gfs were average curry foids and looked like me nithing special brah

just leave ya fat cunt.close the pc go outside and dont think about this site. no one will ban you if you ask for it

• +1
Reactions: Chrysler69
Sad shit, man. Let’s hope it isn’t over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 483

Yeah i just think to go to a doc but i am so tired of getting mogged and treated like shit by females it sucks
Chad. You lost your virginity before becoming an adult and have had 2 gfs.

Chad. You lost your virginity before becoming an adult and have had 2 gfs.
They were nothing special though brah just average looking like me and yeah i do not care about females i just want to know what surgeries do i need to become somewhat attracive like a 6 for a curry tbh ffs

They were nothing special though brah just average looking like me and yeah i do not care about females i just want to know what surgeries do i need to become somewhat attracive like a 6 for a curry tbh ffs
If they didn’t rape you and they weren’t obese you’re a chadpreet or at least a normalfag.

W

Why are you surprised i am not a virgin told you both my gfs were average curry foids and looked like me nithing special brah
You can have pre-marital sex in curry land?

looks good for curryland tbh

View attachment 69741
Train neck get big be low inhib and chit and you will ascend with curry babes go brah

looks good for curryland tbh
I dont know brah but i think i am below average tbh and the gfs that i had were really impressed by my personality srs i know i am sounding like a bluepilled fag but personality matters somewhat if u are below average to average looking .Ofc chads do not need any of this tbh
Train neck get big be low inhib and chit and you will ascend with curry babes go brah
I have started gymcelling brah and i am training my neck too thanks for the suggestion

brah I told you you look above average for an Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
brah I told you you look above average for an Indian
Thanks brah it is maybe my self esteem which is low or i am getting more autistic by the day by visting lookism and looksmax tbh ngl