Mastic gum>falim gum

S

Steve bachall

Bronze
Falim gum uses two synthetic antioxidants: E321 or Butyl hydroxytoluene which is a synthetic antioxidant to prevent rancidity. It is suspected of being neurotoxic or highly toxic for the liver, kidneys and retina, as well as elevating cholesterol levels. Also E320 or Butyl hydroxyanisol, which is suspected of elevating blood lipids and more.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL and Lorsss
Greek>Turks

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SLA and Steve bachall
Falim gum uses two synthetic antioxidants: E321 or Butyl hydroxytoluene which is a synthetic antioxidant to prevent rancidity. It is suspected of being neurotoxic or highly toxic for the liver, kidneys and retina, as well as elevating cholesterol levels. Also E320 or Butyl hydroxyanisol, which is suspected of elevating blood lipids and more.
I will continue chewing pieces of tyre I carved from a bike

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
are there any places to buy mastic gum at a reasonable price though

I will continue chewing pieces of tyre I carved from a bike
lol bike tires arent made for chewing. can you imagine your body taking in all those chemicals they use in the manufacturing process? dont be stupid

• Ugh..
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron
are there any places to buy mastic gum at a reasonable price though

lol bike tires arent made for chewing. can you imagine your body taking in all those chemicals they use in the manufacturing process? dont be stupid
Depends on where you’re from

we only have a 10 years window to smash girls, who cares if you have cholesterol when you are 50 you fucking incel

• +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and SLA
we only have a 10 years window to smash girls, who cares if you have cholesterol when you are 50 you fucking incel
You don’t suddenly get cholesterol at 50 you monkey fucker

Where do you buy mastic gum from? Any links?

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
Where do you buy mastic gum from? Any links?
You can get it cheap of eBay and Amazon, personally I get it from a local greek shop

Bloat>everything

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel