mate came out as bi

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
so this guy in my friendgroup always used to make me compliments, telling me how i look really good, giving me hints all the time that he finds me hot (we walked past some girls and he pushed me in front of my group of friends and said "good looking people first") etc. he doesnt sound or act like a gay guy so everyone was REALLY surprised

now i found out yesterday that he is bi. i guess getting compliments by fags is just as good as women?

well, are you gonna fuck him?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Redrighthand, Vitruvian and 8 others
gaymaxxing theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
have him suck you off but keep it on the down low tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt, Achathin and 5 others
no, men(even when faggot) see beauty differently than women. compliments from gay men mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Peachy and jefferson
no, men(even when faggot) see beauty differently than women. compliments from gay men mean nothing
doubt it. i had many faggots compliment me and many girls too. if your theory was correct, only one of the two would've approached me or found me GL.

however i got to admit that when i was younger, some girls said i look gay.
well, are you gonna fuck him?
have him suck you off but keep it on the down low tbh.
since i didnt know he was a fag and im low inhib guy who says whatever he thinks, i often said bad things about fags when we were outside. he dislikes me now and the compliments were around 2 years ago. well i always wondered why he stopped talking to me but it all makes sense now. he also stopped going out with me since i got a gf

doubt it. i had many faggots compliment me and many girls too. if your theory was correct, only one of the two would've approached me or found me GL.

however i got to admit that when i was younger, some girls said i look gay.
i didnt say girls wouldn't possibly find you good looking. i said female brain processes beauty differently than man brain. faggots are still male brain just fucked up. they lack that evolutionary genetics scanning(towards men) thing in their brain, which females have

compliments from gay people is basically irrelevant

fair enough but i still doubt this statement. faggots can tell if someone is good looking or not and since everything is about looks (the point of this forum?), gay guys should not be attracted to people who are not attractive.

like everyone can tell, alain delon, chico, gandy etc. are good looking, doesnt matter if you're male or female

673833B2 DB05 4D73 82AC E0A663E500BE

• +1
Reactions: Demir
i didnt say girls wouldn't possibly find you good looking. i said female brain processes beauty differently than man brain. faggots are still male brain just fucked up. they lack that evolutionary genetics scanning(towards men) thing in their brain, which females have

What if a gay guy finds lookism and all of our theories on beauty? Do you think it could change him? Before lookism I thought that most men are more or less the same in attractiveness, but it turns out most men are subhuman. I also knew subconsciously that it's the maxilla, for the most part, but I was still bluepilled. Also, I'm not gay if it sounds like I am.

fair enough but i still doubt this statement. faggots can tell if someone is good looking or not and since everything is about looks (the point of this forum?), gay guys should not be attracted to people who are not attractive.

like everyone can tell, alain delon, chico, gandy etc. are good looking, doesnt matter if you're male or female
yes, you can be attractive to both sexes, but it doesn't mean you're attractive to them for the same reason. this is why you have guys who PSL forums bully to suicide yet attractive to women and guys who PSL scene idolises, yet dont do very well IRL or even tinder. there's just something we can't see about men, which females do. maybe its harmony, maybe its something else, i dont know

What if a gay guy finds lookism and all of our theories on beauty? Do you think it could change him? Before lookism I thought that most men are more or less the same in attractiveness, but it turns out most men are subhuman. I also knew subconsciously that it's the maxilla, for the most part, but I was still bluepilled. Also, I'm not gay if it sounds like I am.
they can sort of adapt to it, but it will never be the same as female brain. i think this stuff regarding brain-development gets decided in the womb

• +1
Reactions: buflek
By being near him constantly your lowering your own T. Just beware of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Well, gays probably have lower standards than women. Sorry if that bursted your bubble.

1564571253933.png

s

• +1
Reactions: Tony
1564571253933.png

• JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Well, gays probably have lower standards than women. Sorry if that bursted your bubble.
And bi men have different standards to women too probaly.