Mathematics maxxing stack.

Saen

Saen

That's life
Hypothetically if you were to be solving math problems for most of the day while taking ritalin in preparation for something how else would you IQmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You cant iqmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Atem Rah and BigBoy
Just studymaxx when you have to.

you wanna pursue math just to increase your iq (which is a pretty retarded measure by itself) or cos you are genuinely interested?

• +1
Reactions: Tall
You can't iqmaxx at least not naturally

The only legitimate IQ max is to be reborn as an ashkenazi jew and get accepted into a theoretical physics program

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, PrisonMike and BigBoy
The IQpill is honestly worse than the lookspill because you can increase looks to a certain extent through looksmaxxing, but there’s literally nothing you can do to increase IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, BigBoy and 6485b025t
Getting a tenure track position as an academic is nearly impossible. The only people who get tenure track positions do so because they love the subject and are willing to gamble on it.

Productivity max cycling adderall and modafinil , you must already be very high iq to get into mathematics though, the field is full of weirdo geniuses/autists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saen and BigBoy
You cant iqmax but learning math helps you think better

you wanna pursue math just to increase your iq (which is a pretty retarded measure by itself) or cos you are genuinely interested?
I'm not studying math to increase IQ. I need to study math for something and I want to increase productivity/problem solving skills artificially.

Productivity max cycling adderall and modafinil , you must already be very high iq to get into mathematics though, the field is full of weirdo geniuses/autists
Got moda and ritalin. Will try together