Max Price/Performance heightmaxxing stack & guide (Manlets gtfih)

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
First off I'm assuming everyone reading this has a basic grasp about how these peptides and supplements work even though im aware the majority won't. it'll take too long to explain so anyone who's new here will be a little confused. Anyone whos interested in this stuff i recommend looking into datbetru's archive.
Hopefully this guide will reduce the amount of unnessisary heightmaxxing threads.

Anyway I'll give a quick rundown of what's being used in the stack and why beforhand. Further down I'll have the actual stack. This can be changed up as you like but currently it's set up to be as cheap yet still effective as possible. Increasing dosage will increase effectiveness although you'll be at a point of diminishing returns. You can expect this stack to cost around $175~250 a month.

The supplies:
Hexarelin
~ The most potent GHRP. This is mainly being used to activate pi3k however I'm not using this to pulse our HGH levels since it's too easy to become desensitized to it and raises some horomone levels that actually stunt growth (cortisol and prolactin)

GHRP-2 ~ This is the peptide we'll be using to pulse hgh. It's cheaper then Hexarelin, harder to become desensitized to and doesn't raise cortisol and prolactin as high.
Use this for a month before swapping to GHRP-6 for a month and then back again.

MOD (1-29) ~ The only worthwhile GHRH imo. GHRHs need to be used with GHRPs.
The GHRH increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 temporarily while also blocking somatostatin.
Once you inject a GHRH you inject your GHRP afterwards. These actually help each other and cause a synergistic effect. Fantastic.

Aromasin ~ An AI. It's main job is to reduces estrogen (main contributor to closing your growth plates) but also has many other benifits including increasing free T levels in the body. This AI also prevents an estrogen rebound if you forget to take it for a day or so. Best AI hands down. Don't even waste your time with the others.

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e
~ I'm not a genius. I didn't look too much Into these since I didn't have to. But basically loss of DNA methylation slows down longitudinal bone growth. These supplements help prevent that loss.
Combined with an AI and now your plates should remain open for much longer

MK677 ~ increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 while also causing more powerful pulses. Increases hunger too which is a good thing in this case.

Melatonin ~ Just because. It's cheap, helps with sleep (which is crucial) and as a bonus reduces estrogen slightly.

Vitamins as a whole ~ D3, K2, Zinc, Magnesium etc. If anything stunts growth it's a deficiency. Just get enough vitamins.

What I left out of the stack:
these are things I simply think aren't worth the money, too expensive or are just going to complicate the stack too much.

CJC Dac ~ Too expensive for an effective dosage. It helps but price/performance wise it's just not worth it.
This'll run you about $500 monthly if you decide to use it

HGH ~ Basically a glorified GHRP. Works but it's stupidly expensive. This stuff will run you $3000 Or so monthly. Don't bother

Huperzine-A ~ Seems to lower somatostatin. Left it out since there's no need for it while using a GHRH. Could be used as a less effective substitute for people too highinhib to Inject.

HGH increasing supplements ~LDopa, GABA,Niacin etc. Initially I though EC was crazy for leaving them out of his stack but after trying to look into them myself i decided its just not worth the effort. I recommend anyone who's too highinhib for needles to do some of their own research here. It's really your only other option.

Flurbiprofen ~ Great for bone growth. Just way too damn difficult to source.

The Stack
MOD (1-29): x3 times a day. 75mcg
GHRP-2/6: x3 times a day. 100mcg
Hexarelin: x1 time a day 50mcg

MK677: x2 a day 10mg

Aromasin: x1 a day 12.5mg

Glucosamine,Chondroitin MSM, SAM-e: x1

Vitamins: subjective. X1 a day should work.

Melatonin: just take one before bed. 10mg

X1 = morning
X2 = morning + Before bed
X3 = morning + afternoon + Before bed
Don't eat 3 hours before injecting and don't eat for another 45 after injecting (carbohydrates fuck up the peptides) you can eat protein if you're hungry

Oral only stack
Anyone who's just too highinhib to Inject it might not be over get. I'll leave some effective oral options here but you'll have to do some of your own research to improve upon it. Here's a starting point though

MK677 ~ raises baseline HGH,IGF-1
Huperzine-A ~ reduces somatostatin
Aromasin ~ Lowers estrogen
Melatonin ~ Improves sleep
Glu,Cho,MSM, SAM-e ~ Dna methylation
L-Dopa,Glutamine,Creatine,GABA,Niacin ~ these all temporarily spike your hgh levels. This is where you gotta do your own research if you're trying to make a somewhat effective oral stack.

Important Note
Stay active ~ There's no way you can expect to grow sitting on your ass all day. Pick up a sport, martial art etc however if you're going to be going to the gym you need to limit your time there. Working out tears your muscle fibers . IGF-1 repairs them thus you'll lower IGF-1 levels by working out.

Eat nigga ~ ain't nobody's malnourished ass gonna be growing taller. While trying to heightmaxx just forget about your body fat % unless it's excessive. Don't be a fatass

Now get out there and ascend you cunts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john788, becomingnearperfect, SubhumanCurrycel and 26 others
this is all mega cope if you are not a teenager.

if your growth plates have sealed the only thing you can do is wear shoe lift insoles or do limb lengthening surgery

even these two methods have their limitations (LL max safe increase is 10cm or 4 inches, shoe lifts looks obvious beyond 2 inches)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2634, BeestungLipsTheory and 10 others

if your growth plates have sealed the only thing you can do is wear shoe lift insoles or do limb lengthening surgery

even these two methods have their limitations (LL max safe increase is 10cm or 4 inches, shoe lifts looks obvious beyond 2 inches)
Pretty much everyone understands your growth plates need to be open to grow.
However you can normally grow pretty fast up untill around 18 (when the plates in your femur close)
And most can still grow till 21 (when the plates in your spine close)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5875, HighIQcel and 2 others
can u explain more about sam e,msm glucosamine?

can u explain more about sam e,msm glucosamine?
Loss of DNA methylation will slow down and eventually stop longitudal bone growth. These supplements help with methylation. ~ I'll add this into the guide

Last edited:
What about side effects?
Is anyone taking this stack right now?

Last edited:
What about side effects?
Is anyone taking this stack right now?
Side effects are:
increased hunger,
joint pain (some people get this due to the huge increase in hgh it shouldn't last long)
Pain/itch where you injected
Facial bloat from mk677

Also
Improved sleep
Better skin
Fat loss (you should be eating enough to counter most of this and ensure your body has the fuel to grow)
Improved strength

I'm probably missing a few but those are the main side effects.
I won't be on the full stack for at least another two weeks (still need to order hexarelin) but I'll be starting most of it in a few days. Only have about half the stack rn

• +1
Reactions: bossman
We talked about it, why don't you order a CJC-DAC @ Alibaba? I know some people are afraid of buying a sugar water, but IMO you can trust a seller that's been around for 4 years already (most of them are).

Also, you got anything proving that spine plates close @ 21? So far I haven't found any useful growth plates information aside from some not really helpful pictures etc., not even talkin' 'bout spinal.

Is there a reason for splitting the mk dose?

• +1
Reactions: SandNibber
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, GoMadAndSTFU and bossman
We talked about it, why don't you order a CJC-DAC @ Alibaba? I know some people are afraid of buying a sugar water, but IMO you can trust a seller that's been around for 4 years already (most of them are).

Also, you got anything proving that spine plates close @ 21? So far I haven't found any useful growth plates information aside from some not really helpful pictures etc., not even talkin' 'bout spinal.
risk it if you wanna but usually they shady
Side effects are:
increased hunger,
joint pain (some people get this due to the huge increase in hgh it shouldn't last long)
Pain/itch where you injected
Facial bloat from mk677

Also
Improved sleep
Better skin
Fat loss (you should be eating enough to counter most of this and ensure your body has the fuel to grow)
Improved strength

I'm probably missing a few but those are the main side effects.
I won't be on the full stack for at least another two weeks (still need to order hexarelin) but I'll be starting most of it in a few days. Only have about half the stack rn
keep us updated bro. how old are you btw?
MOD (1-29)
is this cjc no dac btw

Last edited:
manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue and Deleted member 1464
High quality thread OP

First off I'm assuming everyone reading this has a basic grasp about how these peptides and supplements work even though im aware the majority won't. it'll take too long to explain so anyone who's new here will be a little confused. Anyone whos interested in this stuff i recommend looking into datbetru's archive.
Hopefully this guide will reduce the amount of unnessisary heightmaxxing threads.

Anyway I'll give a quick rundown of what's being used in the stack and why beforhand. Further down I'll have the actual stack. This can be changed up as you like but currently it's set up to be as cheap yet still effective as possible. Increasing dosage will increase effectiveness although you'll be at a point of diminishing returns. You can expect this stack to cost around $175~250 a month.

The supplies:
Hexarelin
~ The most potent GHRP. This is mainly being used to activate pi3k however I'm not using this to pulse our HGH levels since it's too easy to become desensitized to it and raises some horomone levels that actually stunt growth (cortisol and prolactin)

GHRP-2 ~ This is the peptide we'll be using to pulse hgh. It's cheaper then Hexarelin, harder to become desensitized to and doesn't raise cortisol and prolactin as high.

The GHRH increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 temporarily while also blocking somatostatin.
Once you inject a GHRH you inject your GHRP afterwards. These actually help each other and cause a synergistic effect. Fantastic.

Aromasin ~ An AI. It's main job is to reduces estrogen (main contributor to closing your growth plates) but also has many other benifits including increasing free T levels in the body. This AI also prevents an estrogen rebound if you forget to take it for a day or so. Best AI hands down. Don't even waste your time with the others.

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e
~ I'm not a genius. I didn't look too much Into these since I didn't have to. But basically loss of DNA methylation slows down longitudinal bone growth. These supplements help prevent that loss.

MK677 ~ increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 while also causing more powerful pulses. Increases hunger too which is a good thing in this case.

Melatonin ~ Just because. It's cheap, helps with sleep (which is crucial) and as a bonus reduces estrogen slightly.

Vitamins as a whole ~ D3, K2, Zinc, Magnesium etc. If anything stunts growth it's a deficiency. Just get enough vitamins.

these are things I simply think aren't worth the money, too expensive or are just going to complicate the stack too much.

CJC Dac ~ Too expensive for an effective dosage. It helps but price/performance wise it's just not worth it.

HGH ~ Basically a glorified GHRP. Works but it's stupidly expensive. This stuff will run you $3000 Or so monthly. Don't bother

Huperzine-A ~ Seems to lower somatostatin. Left it out since there's no need for it while using a GHRH. Could be used as a less effective substitute for people too highinhib to Inject.

HGH increasing supplements ~LDopa, GABA,Niacin etc. Initially I though EC was crazy for leaving them out of his stack but after trying to look into them myself i decided its just not worth the effort. I recommend anyone who's too highinhib for needles to do some of their own research here. It's really your only other option.

The Stack

X1 = morning
Don't eat 3 hours before injecting and don't eat for another 45 after injecting (carbohydrates fuck up the peptides) you can eat protein if you're hungry

Oral only stack
Anyone who's just too highinhib to Inject it might not be over get. I'll leave some effective oral options here but you'll have to do some of your own research to improve upon it. Here's a starting point though

L-Dopa,Glutamine,Creatine,GABA,Niacin ~ these all temporarily spike your hgh levels. This is where you gotta do your own research if you're trying to make a somewhat effective oral stack.

Important Note
Stay active ~ There's no way you can expect to grow sitting on your ass all day. Pick up a sport, martial art etc however if you're going to be going to the gym you need to limit your time there. Working out tears your muscle fibers . IGF-1 repairs them thus you'll lower IGF-1 levels by working out.

Eat nigga ~ ain't nobody's malnourished ass gonna be growing taller. While trying to heightmaxx just forget about your body fat % unless it's excessive. Don't be a fatass

Keep it simple bro

Genotropin + Aromasin

Loss of DNA methylation will slow down and eventually stop longitudal bone growth. These supplements help with methylation. ~ I'll add this into the guide
Pretty sure lack of methylfolate will negatively affect dna mythelation since it's a precursor to thymine. MSM and SAM-e don't mean anything unless you're trying to use them in a specific way to help with MTHFR functioning. Otherwise they can actually interfere with methylation negatively.

18 although luckily my bone age is far below my actual age. Its at 14

I'm aware
14?? wtf
Pretty sure lack of methylfolate will negatively affect dna mythelation since it's a precursor to thymine. MSM and SAM-e don't mean anything unless you're trying to use them in a specific way to help with MTHFR functioning. Otherwise they can actually interfere with methylation negatively.
How would you use them in the specific way that works then!

easy for you to say, but most people here will never be able to get proper hgh, so keep it real for them

at least wait until the guys given us some updates befoer you say its cope bro
people have been trying for ages on this forum. Nobody has gotten taller after puberty using hgh, only use HGH during puberty is legit.

people have been trying for ages on this forum. Nobody has gotten taller after puberty using hgh, only use HGH during puberty is legit.
many people on other forums have achieved results with peptides. its possible so he should give it a shot

many people on other forums have achieved results with peptides. its possible so he should give it a shot
Never said he shouldn't, it's still manlet cope since its all down to the genes to decide.

Never said he shouldn't, it's still manlet cope since its all down to the genes to decide.

low iq ldar attitude, especially since OP's checked his plates & they're allegedly open.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow

The supplies:
Hexarelin

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e

The Stack

X1 = morning

Oral only stack

Important Note

Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Did you do scientific research on this son? I am 17 and a half and want to grow more but don't want a heart attack or some serious shit. Also can you estimate monthly price and recommend some suppliers? THANK YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Leamsefmare
Did you do scientific research on this son? I am 17 and a half and want to grow more but don't want a heart attack or some serious shit. Also can you estimate monthly price and recommend some suppliers? THANK YOU
No mate I only did unscientific research jfl
Peptides won't give you a heart attack.
I already gave an estimated monthly price.
I'm not recommending suppliers incase someone gets scammed.
Do some research yourself man don't just take my word on anything here. Im a normal 18 yr old legit just tryna grow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Leamsefmare and Deleted member 1862
No mate I only did unscientific research jfl
Peptides won't give you a heart attack.
I already gave an estimated monthly price.
I'm not recommending suppliers incase someone gets scammed.
Do some research yourself man don't just take my word on anything here. Im a normal 18 yr old legit just tryna grow

Are you on anything right now? Being 18 and all, I would be interested in knowing whether you ended up growing or not.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging

10cm is probably too much for LL. I don’t see many recommending over 3 inches. And the precise rods in the US only go up to 8cm.

Are you on anything right now? Being 18 and all, I would be interested in knowing whether you ended up growing or not.
I grew 1.4 -1.5inch
I was on peptides till yesterday but I basically ran out. I'm ordering more in the next couple days

I grew 1.4 -1.5inch
I was on peptides till yesterday but I basically ran out. I'm ordering more in the next couple days

Did you check whether your growth plates were open or just went on faith?

Did you check whether your growth plates were open or just went on faith?
checked.
If your younger then 19 they're probably not all closed yet though. May aswell try

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and MrGlutton
Wow, you're quite lucky.

What were you on, if I might ask?

Melatonin: just take one before bed.

^^^ This wasn't 100% consistent though the weeks though

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez

you're doing god's work boyo

@people who can't get this stack?

get on AI till you can afford.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow

If someone can afford cjc dac would it be better than this?

If someone can afford cjc dac would it be better than this?
I have no idea I never used the stuff mate.
Look on bodybuilding forums and you'll find your answer. My guess would be yes.

Injecting multiple times a day kinda counters the longer lasting dac though so I'd still use this stack unless money just isn't an issue & you don't want to Inject this often.

you could also just add cjc dac to this stack

I have no idea I never used the stuff mate.
Look on bodybuilding forums and you'll find your answer. My guess would be yes.

Injecting multiple times a day kinda counters the longer lasting dac though so I'd still use this stack unless money just isn't an issue & you don't want to Inject this often.

you could also just add cjc dac to this stack
I’d love to do ur stack since its cheaper but injecting 3x a day is not doable for me. Btw u grew 1.5 inch in how much time?

I’d love to do ur stack since its cheaper but injecting 3x a day is not doable for me. Btw u grew 1.5 inch in how much time?
just gone 7 weeks bro. it's been lifefuel for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, MrGlutton and Mateusz74
just gone 7 weeks bro. it's been lifefuel for me
Holy shit that was fast. How much were u growing per year before starting this? I’d love to get even 1-2inches max out of this

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Holy shit that was fast. How much were u growing per year before starting this? I’d love to get even 1-2inches max out of this
I'm 18 & as far as I know I was around 5'6 at 16.
my growth was slim to none. I was sleeping really bad & not eating enough either at the time though
The only thing I'll say is I had a bone age of 14 though.
It's probably at 15-16 now but this is a complete guess

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I'm 18 & as far as I know I was around 5'6 at 16.
my growth was slim to none. I was sleeping really bad & not eating enough either at the time though
The only thing I'll say is I had a bone age of 14 though.
It's probably at 15-16 now but this is a complete guess
Why aren’t u using an AI? I mean ur bone age is only around 14-16 but if u want this to last longer won’t an AI be more effective?

Why aren’t u using an AI? I mean ur bone age is only around 14-16 but if u want this to last longer won’t an AI be more effective?
I initially cut it out because of costs.
I've ran out of supplies now & am ordering from China soon so I should be able to afford Aromasin this time

Also if your guys are interested, I just found that graphs:

(http://www.peptidequestions.com/peptides/how-do-ghrp-ghrh-work/)

It shows how big are the peaks and why it is probably much more doable to use peptides than HGH.

IDK if we should target a high GH baseline in addition to the peaks, but if it was necessary I would probably go for MK677 combined with CJC DAC

I really like the name "just tryna grow" like tryna grow physically and grow in a idk spiritual way. Also I remember when your logo was an AOT titan and that was funny as shit.
You need to write all this stuff down and do a paper on it or something cos this is crazy research. As a manlet myself ive kept up with all your research but I am too old to use your methods but still appreciate your work.
Btw, at the end of it all, fraud and say you grew to 6 foot. Youll be a niche legend of the manlet/looksmaxing forums and you can bux-max by selling your book to hopeless hapas such as myself for $200.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
cope tier thread these wont do shit if you are above 16

I really like the name "just tryna grow" like tryna grow physically and grow in a idk spiritual way. Also I remember when your logo was an AOT titan and that was funny as shit.
You need to write all this stuff down and do a paper on it or something cos this is crazy research. As a manlet myself ive kept up with all your research but I am too old to use your methods but still appreciate your work.
Btw, at the end of it all, fraud and say you grew to 6 foot. Youll be a niche legend of the manlet/looksmaxing forums and you can bux-max by selling your book to hopeless hapas such as myself for $200.
I'm positive EC has done far more research then me so I think I'm getting too much praise for my own research here.

Also you might aswell try. I'm sure I mentioned it before but Hexarelin activates the pi3k pathway. You should see some growth even with closed plates but almost certainly you'll never grow even a full inch. This is a complete guess though since we don't have any results anywhere from someone with closed plates trying hex. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PI3K/AKT/mTOR_pathway

& maybe I will do a book in the future man haha. My current plan is to stick with the stack I'm on untill im sure I've stopped getting taller.

Once I'm not growing anymore I wanted to:
-Improve strength per kg of mass. I imagine being as strong as someone 15kg heavier then you would feel great.
-Mindmax haven't seen anyone do much of a guide on this but I already feel like I've been thinking more clearly since just Injecting these peptides. I'm sure there's more I can take to improv any mind
-Slow aging. We already have a lot of guides on this but I want to look into this myself anyway. As far as I know some people litteraly age slower then others since not everyone's cels divide at the same rate
-Improve healing. This falls into a similar category to aging. BPC-157 & other peptides seem like a great way to keep your body feeling young for longer.

Never even thought about a book but im sure if this all works out I probably will.
I really want to take "Be the best version of yourself" To an absaloutle extreme.

cope tier thread these wont do shit if you are above 16
100% you're too lazy to try it so you subconsciously need to convince yourself in your head that it's not worth trying in the first place. I know you better then you know yourself bro.

Average age for growth plates to close in the femur is 18 & average age for spinal growth plates to close is 21.

Stop coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, EverythingMaxxer, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person