Max Price/Performance heightmaxxing stack & guide (Manlets gtfih)

First off I'm assuming everyone reading this has a basic grasp about how these peptides and supplements work even though im aware the majority won't. it'll take too long to explain so anyone who's new here will be a little confused. Anyone whos interested in this stuff i recommend looking into datbetru's archive.
Hopefully this guide will reduce the amount of unnessisary heightmaxxing threads.

Anyway I'll give a quick rundown of what's being used in the stack and why beforhand. Further down I'll have the actual stack. This can be changed up as you like but currently it's set up to be as cheap yet still effective as possible. Increasing dosage will increase effectiveness although you'll be at a point of diminishing returns. You can expect this stack to cost around $175~250 a month.

The supplies:
Hexarelin
~ The most potent GHRP. This is mainly being used to activate pi3k however I'm not using this to pulse our HGH levels since it's too easy to become desensitized to it and raises some horomone levels that actually stunt growth (cortisol and prolactin)

GHRP-2 ~ This is the peptide we'll be using to pulse hgh. It's cheaper then Hexarelin, harder to become desensitized to and doesn't raise cortisol and prolactin as high.
Use this for a month before swapping to GHRP-6 for a month and then back again.

MOD (1-29) ~ The only worthwhile GHRH imo. GHRHs need to be used with GHRPs.
The GHRH increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 temporarily while also blocking somatostatin.
Once you inject a GHRH you inject your GHRP afterwards. These actually help each other and cause a synergistic effect. Fantastic.

Aromasin ~ An AI. It's main job is to reduces estrogen (main contributor to closing your growth plates) but also has many other benifits including increasing free T levels in the body. This AI also prevents an estrogen rebound if you forget to take it for a day or so. Best AI hands down. Don't even waste your time with the others.

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e
~ I'm not a genius. I didn't look too much Into these since I didn't have to. But basically loss of DNA methylation slows down longitudinal bone growth. These supplements help prevent that loss.
Combined with an AI and now your plates should remain open for much longer

MK677 ~ increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 while also causing more powerful pulses. Increases hunger too which is a good thing in this case.

Melatonin ~ Just because. It's cheap, helps with sleep (which is crucial) and as a bonus reduces estrogen slightly.

Vitamins as a whole ~ D3, K2, Zinc, Magnesium etc. If anything stunts growth it's a deficiency. Just get enough vitamins.

What I left out of the stack:
these are things I simply think aren't worth the money, too expensive or are just going to complicate the stack too much.

CJC Dac ~ Too expensive for an effective dosage. It helps but price/performance wise it's just not worth it.
This'll run you about $500 monthly if you decide to use it

HGH ~ Basically a glorified GHRP. Works but it's stupidly expensive. This stuff will run you $3000 Or so monthly. Don't bother

Huperzine-A ~ Seems to lower somatostatin. Left it out since there's no need for it while using a GHRH. Could be used as a less effective substitute for people too highinhib to Inject.

HGH increasing supplements ~LDopa, GABA,Niacin etc. Initially I though EC was crazy for leaving them out of his stack but after trying to look into them myself i decided its just not worth the effort. I recommend anyone who's too highinhib for needles to do some of their own research here. It's really your only other option.

Flurbiprofen ~ Great for bone growth. Just way too damn difficult to source.

The Stack
MOD (1-29): x3 times a day. 75mcg
GHRP-2/6: x3 times a day. 100mcg
Hexarelin: x1 time a day 50mcg

MK677: x2 a day 10mg

Aromasin: x1 a day 12.5mg

Glucosamine,Chondroitin MSM, SAM-e: x1

Vitamins: subjective. X1 a day should work.

Melatonin: just take one before bed. 10mg

X1 = morning
X2 = morning + Before bed
X3 = morning + afternoon + Before bed
Don't eat 3 hours before injecting and don't eat for another 45 after injecting (carbohydrates fuck up the peptides) you can eat protein if you're hungry

Oral only stack
Anyone who's just too highinhib to Inject it might not be over get. I'll leave some effective oral options here but you'll have to do some of your own research to improve upon it. Here's a starting point though

MK677 ~ raises baseline HGH,IGF-1
Huperzine-A ~ reduces somatostatin
Aromasin ~ Lowers estrogen
Melatonin ~ Improves sleep
Glu,Cho,MSM, SAM-e ~ Dna methylation
L-Dopa,Glutamine,Creatine,GABA,Niacin ~ these all temporarily spike your hgh levels. This is where you gotta do your own research if you're trying to make a somewhat effective oral stack.

Important Note
Stay active ~ There's no way you can expect to grow sitting on your ass all day. Pick up a sport, martial art etc however if you're going to be going to the gym you need to limit your time there. Working out tears your muscle fibers . IGF-1 repairs them thus you'll lower IGF-1 levels by working out.

Eat nigga ~ ain't nobody's malnourished ass gonna be growing taller. While trying to heightmaxx just forget about your body fat % unless it's excessive. Don't be a fatass

Now get out there and ascend you cunts
Can you combine the peptides like you would test and tren for example? What I mean is do you have to inject every peptide individually or can you combine the mod and ghrp in one injection?

Some of y'all heightmaxxing niggas need to give updates, I rarely ever see them.

Also is the facial bloat just from the MK or the other peptides as well?

Last edited:
Average age for growth plates to close in the femur is 18 & average age for spinal growth plates to close is 21.

Stop coping
I've read alot of your post and god damn you are very very high IQ
But I had a question, does having open plates always mean one can grow ? Or is there some other conditions ?

I've read alot of your post and god damn you are very very high IQ
But I had a question, does having open plates always mean one can grow ? Or is there some other conditions ?
Theoretically yes.

I'm not promising you anything's gonna work though. Everyone's diferent but you should be able to grow if plates are open.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Theoretically yes.

I'm not promising you anything's gonna work though. Everyone's diferent but you should be able to grow if plates are open.
Thats very good news, but i cant seem to find aromasin, would arimistane or novedex xt work ? And would adding CJC1259 be useful ? And if so how ? Thank you so much

Thats very good news, but i cant seem to find aromasin, would arimistane or novedex xt work ? And would adding CJC1259 be useful ? And if so how ? Thank you so much
you mean cjc 1295?
that's litteraly cjc no dac.

& no you need Aromasin. nolvadex is the worst thing you could use to keep plates open & other AIs lower igf-1

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and BackFromTheMogging
you mean cjc 1295?

& no you need Aromasin. nolvadex is the worst thing you could use to keep plates open & other AIs lower igf-1
Did you use Aromasin when you grew?

@JustTrynaGrow Do you need a fridge/freezer for this stuff dude? I'm thinking of buying CJC no dac and Hexarelin, but from what I've seen it needs to be stored at -18°c after reconstitution. Problem is that I can't use the freezer in the house because I still live with my parents. Reckon it would be alright at room temperature?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
@JustTrynaGrow Do you need a fridge/freezer for this stuff dude? I'm thinking of buying CJC no dac and Hexarelin, but from what I've seen it needs to be stored at -18°c after reconstitution. Problem is that I can't use the freezer in the house because I still live with my parents. Reckon it would be alright at room temperature?
Room temperature is not fine. Freezer is not fine either. A fridge is necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending
Room temperature is not fine. Freezer is not fine either. A fridge is necessary.

Ok thanks. When I look at the specification of CJC on this source (https://www.uk-peptides.com/cjc-1295-2mg) it says that:

"Lyophilized peptides although stable at room temperature for 3 months, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution of the peptide it should be stored at 4°C between 2-21 days and for future use below -18°C."

So I'm guessing I need to store it about 4°c once reconstituted some how?

No you need to store it in a fridge. if you freeze them they'll get destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending
you mean cjc 1295?

Ah thank you I am kind of retarded when it comes to chemicals lol. Do you have any idea on how to find aromasin in Canada ?

First off I'm assuming everyone reading this has a basic grasp about how these peptides and supplements work even though im aware the majority won't. it'll take too long to explain so anyone who's new here will be a little confused. Anyone whos interested in this stuff i recommend looking into datbetru's archive.
Hopefully this guide will reduce the amount of unnessisary heightmaxxing threads.

Anyway I'll give a quick rundown of what's being used in the stack and why beforhand. Further down I'll have the actual stack. This can be changed up as you like but currently it's set up to be as cheap yet still effective as possible. Increasing dosage will increase effectiveness although you'll be at a point of diminishing returns. You can expect this stack to cost around $175~250 a month.

The supplies:
Hexarelin
~ The most potent GHRP. This is mainly being used to activate pi3k however I'm not using this to pulse our HGH levels since it's too easy to become desensitized to it and raises some horomone levels that actually stunt growth (cortisol and prolactin)

GHRP-2 ~ This is the peptide we'll be using to pulse hgh. It's cheaper then Hexarelin, harder to become desensitized to and doesn't raise cortisol and prolactin as high.

The GHRH increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 temporarily while also blocking somatostatin.
Once you inject a GHRH you inject your GHRP afterwards. These actually help each other and cause a synergistic effect. Fantastic.

Aromasin ~ An AI. It's main job is to reduces estrogen (main contributor to closing your growth plates) but also has many other benifits including increasing free T levels in the body. This AI also prevents an estrogen rebound if you forget to take it for a day or so. Best AI hands down. Don't even waste your time with the others.

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e
~ I'm not a genius. I didn't look too much Into these since I didn't have to. But basically loss of DNA methylation slows down longitudinal bone growth. These supplements help prevent that loss.

MK677 ~ increases baseline HGH and IGF-1 while also causing more powerful pulses. Increases hunger too which is a good thing in this case.

Melatonin ~ Just because. It's cheap, helps with sleep (which is crucial) and as a bonus reduces estrogen slightly.

Vitamins as a whole ~ D3, K2, Zinc, Magnesium etc. If anything stunts growth it's a deficiency. Just get enough vitamins.

these are things I simply think aren't worth the money, too expensive or are just going to complicate the stack too much.

CJC Dac ~ Too expensive for an effective dosage. It helps but price/performance wise it's just not worth it.

HGH ~ Basically a glorified GHRP. Works but it's stupidly expensive. This stuff will run you $3000 Or so monthly. Don't bother

Huperzine-A ~ Seems to lower somatostatin. Left it out since there's no need for it while using a GHRH. Could be used as a less effective substitute for people too highinhib to Inject.

HGH increasing supplements ~LDopa, GABA,Niacin etc. Initially I though EC was crazy for leaving them out of his stack but after trying to look into them myself i decided its just not worth the effort. I recommend anyone who's too highinhib for needles to do some of their own research here. It's really your only other option.

The Stack

X1 = morning
Don't eat 3 hours before injecting and don't eat for another 45 after injecting (carbohydrates fuck up the peptides) you can eat protein if you're hungry

Oral only stack
Anyone who's just too highinhib to Inject it might not be over get. I'll leave some effective oral options here but you'll have to do some of your own research to improve upon it. Here's a starting point though

L-Dopa,Glutamine,Creatine,GABA,Niacin ~ these all temporarily spike your hgh levels. This is where you gotta do your own research if you're trying to make a somewhat effective oral stack.

Important Note
Stay active ~ There's no way you can expect to grow sitting on your ass all day. Pick up a sport, martial art etc however if you're going to be going to the gym you need to limit your time there. Working out tears your muscle fibers . IGF-1 repairs them thus you'll lower IGF-1 levels by working out.

Eat nigga ~ ain't nobody's malnourished ass gonna be growing taller. While trying to heightmaxx just forget about your body fat % unless it's excessive. Don't be a fatass

thanks again dude im actually gonna try it, ill keep you updated

What's the max age this will work at? Guess, depends on the offset of one's puberty?

Secondly, this helped anyone? Heard that before some dudes on Lookism were also posting similar shit as if it's proven and seeing how people would react to it. Seems dangerous

Melatonin: just take one before bed.

^^^ This wasn't 100% consistent though the weeks though

May we discuss sources for peptides and the regimen itself? I've been looking for about a day or so and I HAVE had success in finding sources for a couple of the peptides. However, I am skeptical about a few. I also have a couple questions regarding the regimen; I have never injected peptides nor taken any type of SARM... I'm not super knowledgeable about all of this stuff, however I am definitely captivated. I first came to the forum when I found EC's methods, then I checked out Wincels, and now I'm here. I am an openplatecel and I am very willing to begin the regimen. Simply put, I am very new to this. Though I do truly realize that time is of the essence when it comes to this. I have melatonin, I am confident in my source of mk-677 powder, I have vitamins (includes gluco.-chond. , MSM, SAM-e and a bunch more) , but nothing else. If anyone, or OP is willing to help me find affordable sources for CJC-1295 , Hexarelin, GHRP-2 , that would be greatly appreciated. Aromasin is also a big struggle... I am in the USA. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
May we discuss sources for peptides and the regimen itself? I've been looking for about a day or so and I HAVE had success in finding sources for a couple of the peptides. However, I am skeptical about a few. I also have a couple questions regarding the regimen; I have never injected peptides nor taken any type of SARM... I'm not super knowledgeable about all of this stuff, however I am definitely captivated. I first came to the forum when I found EC's methods, then I checked out Wincels, and now I'm here. I am an openplatecel and I am very willing to begin the regimen. Simply put, I am very new to this. Though I do truly realize that time is of the essence when it comes to this. I have melatonin, I am confident in my source of mk-677 powder, I have vitamins (includes gluco.-chond. , MSM, SAM-e and a bunch more) , but nothing else. If anyone, or OP is willing to help me find affordable sources for CJC-1295 , Hexarelin, GHRP-2 , that would be greatly appreciated. Aromasin is also a big struggle... I am in the USA. Thanks.
If you wanna source cheap China is the only option.
Sources are generally legit but there's no real go- to source there but atm its a really bad time to try order this stuff from china. With the virus the way it is now you can pretty much guarantee every single box coming from wuhan is getting checked in customs so nothing you orders getting through. If you need peptides you'll need to order from a much more expensive US source

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wrecker
Sources are generally legit but there's no real go- to source there but atm its a really bad time to try order this stuff from china. With the virus the way it is now you can pretty much guarantee every single box coming from wuhan is getting checked in customs so nothing you orders getting through. If you need peptides you'll need to order from a much more expensive US source
How’s your progress so far? Don’t know if you said something yet but it’s too late pm to read 14 pages

• +1
What's your source? I've been using Peptide Sciences but I'd like to experiment with others.

• +1
hello how do you guys store this ? would a mini fridge be okay ? also is an AI needed

Aromasin is really expensive like 100$ a month.Rather take some E blockers in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
For how long can i use this cycle?

Hi @JustTrynaGrow. How is your progress coming along. Did you change or add anything at all to your stack? And what are your thoughts on dyorotic2's method?

10mg melatonin before bed...

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

enjoy massive desensitization of melatonin receptors and shit sleep quality with low natural hormone levels.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 7785
Anyone over the age of 25 had success with this? :feelswah:

Melatonin: just take one before bed.

^^^ This wasn't 100% consistent though the weeks though
Please msg your sources bro please!!!

Hexarelin + CJC-1295 is extremely legit I grew 2 inches in 2 months when I was 16 and taking it. I later gave it to a friend with closed growth plates he grew 0.5" in his spine. Then I gave it to my 17yo friend who grew 2 inches in 3 weeks!!
If you want to gain more than 3 inches hop on aromasin as well to keep your growth plates open
need source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

The supplies:
Hexarelin

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e

The Stack

X1 = morning

Oral only stack

Important Note

All you need for cjc dac to be effective is 1mg in your system.

It has an insane halflife of 6-8 days, so injecting 0.5 every 4 days should eventually get you up to 1mg in your system on average.

This will legit run you like $30-$40 a month which is nothing lol.

All you need for cjc dac to be effective is 1mg in your system.

It has an insane halflife of 6-8 days, so injecting 0.5 every 4 days should eventually get you up to 1mg in your system on average.

This will legit run you like $30-$40 a month which is nothing lol.
copcopcopecopecopecope

go on thinksteroids and look up reputable tested generic HGH sources

peptides will just desensitize and fry ur pituitary

copcopcopecopecopecope

go on thinksteroids and look up reputable tested generic HGH sources

peptides will just desensitize and fry ur pituitary
Real hgh is too expensive.

And i have no idea where you got that peptides fry your pituitary from :lul:

You may build tolerance to them, but they dont fry it by overworking it

Real hgh is too expensive.

And i have no idea where you got that peptides fry your pituitary from :lul:

You may build tolerance to them, but they dont fry it by overworking it
hgh is expensive but not that expensive, a full dyorotic peptide stack year round would cost like 1.5k while a smartly sourced hgh supplier would only run like maybe 2-2.5k a year

hgh is expensive but not that expensive, a full dyorotic peptide stack year round would cost like 1.5k while a smartly sourced hgh supplier would only run like maybe 2-2.5k a year
And how many IUs would that be?

I have ~$2000 a year to spend to looksmax.

A stack which should give around 10IUs equivalent daily costs ~$1080 yearly

The supplies:
Hexarelin

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e

The Stack

X1 = morning

Oral only stack

Important Note

What about us closed-Growth-Plate Losers?

50mg Hexarelin 100mg CJC-1295 once a day at a time that I can lie down for and hour or more, eating 45 minutes after injection
Im a few years late, but I have to ask where you can get Hexarelin in oral form from. I'm new to supplementation so I assume by oral people mean pill?

Sprints have been shown to be able to increase HGH almost as much as injecting HGH.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

The supplies:
Hexarelin

Glucosamine,Chondroitin
MSM, SAM-e

The Stack

X1 = morning

Oral only stack

Important Note

i dont understand why you want to take hgh and hgh agonists,etc instead of just getting igf1 or igf1 lr3, with some aromasin. its way better and more efficient. also you could that dna methylation shit if youd like too