Maxilla question

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
If you manage to swing the maxilla up and forward, would this not negatively effect canthal tilt? Looking at the green in this image it seems that of it moved up and out it would make the eye socket have more of a negative tilt . Unless the bones next to the maxilla (zygos I think idfk) move with the maxilla up and out then how does mewing or maxilla protrusion create more under eye support and a better eye area. This is low iq I’m just not familiar with how the maxilla moves and how other bones move with it is there a gif or something ? Feeling the orbitals around my eye I can see how if the zygos or the bones surrounding the left and right side of my eyes move with the maxilla highlighted in green would create a better eye area and I think this is what happens? Basically confused on the angle changes of the orbitals after maxilla is moved up and forward

Attachments

• 916BE039-0342-4649-8157-D48FA5F162DC.jpeg
    916BE039-0342-4649-8157-D48FA5F162DC.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 44
no the infraorbitals are connected to the back of the tongue area of the maxilla. when its pushed up the under eye support increases. not nct

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, AscendingHero, Effortless and 3 others
There's no sense in this.
Your canthal tilt is determined by these round circles and line that I make

IMG 20191116 232052

Last edited:
If you manage to swing the maxilla up and forward, would this not negatively effect canthal tilt? Looking at the green in this image it seems that of it moved up and out it would make the eye socket have more of a negative tilt . Unless the bones next to the maxilla (zygos I think idfk) move with the maxilla up and out then how does mewing or maxilla protrusion create more under eye support and a better eye area. This is low iq I’m just not familiar with how the maxilla moves and how other bones move with it is there a gif or something ? Feeling the orbitals around my eye I can see how if the zygos or the bones surrounding the left and right side of my eyes move with the maxilla highlighted in green would create a better eye area and I think this is what happens? Basically confused on the angle changes of the orbitals after maxilla is moved up and forward
I read an article calling won moons face mask a lefort 3 protraction. It moves all that shit

What? Lefort 3 is unobtainable .
Lefort 3 protraction. Meaning it pulls the entire maxilla and bones connected it, which includes the entire lefort 3 area. Just how much forward/upward movement is achievable, we don’t know yet, but it’s a far safer, more natural, and actually attainable procedure

For me it fixed my NCT and I had it pretty bad before. I now have it neutral, hoping for it to go to positive with continued growth in the future

• +1
Reactions: kota, Luke LLL and OOGABOOGA
For me it fixed my NCT and I had it pretty bad before. I now have it neutral, hoping for it to go to positive with continued growth in the future
You used face mask? Can you elaborate on your procedures and results?

Last year I went from neutral to PCT

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
By face pulling I assume? And how’d it improve your ues?
No, I just started face pulling.
All I did was commit to hard mewing 24/7 and squinting.
Squinting did a lot, it made my lower eyelid a little tighter

Does the face mask mess your teeth up? Do you need to get braces after using it?

No, I just started face pulling.
All I did was commit to hard mewing 24/7 and squinting.
Squinting did a lot, it made my lower eyelid a little tighter
EA43180C 7C05 4836 A49E D4DE3DD2C67D

Lefort 3 protraction. Meaning it pulls the entire maxilla and bones connected it, which includes the entire lefort 3 area. Just how much forward/upward movement is achievable, we don’t know yet, but it’s a far safer, more natural, and actually attainable procedure

Link pls

This surgery sounds to good to be true it's like instant life fuel
I think the only problem is underwhelming results unless you wear the fp a ton

I think the only problem is underwhelming results unless you wear the fp a ton

If true it can simulate full forward growth this would destroy the 2 nd biggest black pill the first 1 the submental jaw

I need someone to help me fix my FUCKED maxilla tbh

If true it can simulate full forward growth this would destroy the 2 nd biggest black pill the first 1 the submental jaw
If you can commit to wearing it 20 hours a day for years I imagine it will really transform your face

Just have no life theory
I did some calculations and that kind of commitment came out to about a cm of forward growth in a year based on other people’s results. If it’s as effective as we think, would you no life for a year to get a cm lefort 3 advancement.

And yeah we don’t really know just how effective it can be so I’m hyping it up based on theory, but this is probably the best thing out there right now.
@CopeAndRope how much forward growth of under eye support do you expect?

I did some calculations and that kind of commitment came out to about a cm of forward growth in a year based on other people’s results. If it’s as effective as we think, would you no life for a year to get a cm lefort 3 advancement.

And yeah we don’t really know just how effective it can be so I’m hyping it up based on theory, but this is probably the best thing out there right now.
@CopeAndRope how much forward growth of under eye support do you expect?

Oh sui fuel than

6294 bc4d564c4cdd46cf8533aca60f5bbd69
6293 88d294b2ee4be736c17d9cf39d2626e3
This ain't possible then.

You can phyically see the changes

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Why sui fuel and what are you saying about that example being impossible?
@reptiles

Last edited:
A properly grown maxilla can take me from 5 psl to 7 psl tbh its my only flaw but I need Saint @CopeAndRope to give me advice

how old were you and did you grow?