Maxilla theory debunked

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’ve come to notice that one of the best looking guys in my school had a recessed or at least not forward maxilla. Maxilla is cope and it ain’t holding you back.

It’s all eye area and mandible. That’s it boys. Those two.
Happy to be proved wrong though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39
good maxilla = good mandible
They are correlated unless you have a malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 8856 and 8 others
Very weird that this thread is coming after you've announced multiple times that you have given up on your maxilla because all the enhancment methods haven't been working for you. Hmmm

This is textbook coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, piscicide and 18 others
maxilla and good eye area are connected very closely to each other u moron

good luck having a top tier eye area without under eye support with high set cheekbones, literally only person that has that is O'pry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Gandy has a very good mandible and a not so great maxilla. His lack of upper jaw protrusion gives him a flat philtrum and the illision of a large nose when his is actual normal. His FCA is about 2° too high because of it.

maxilla and good eye area are connected very closely to each other u moron

good luck having a top tier eye area without under eye support with high set cheekbones, literally only person that has that is O'pry
You dumb little munchkin. Opry has very good cheek bones.
This guy here doesn’t have the best maxilla but is insanely good looking

Attachments

• F06FF2F6-4A84-4959-A611-E69661A37543.jpeg
    F06FF2F6-4A84-4959-A611-E69661A37543.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 323
  • ECD68577-FB51-468E-A460-A193984E7653.jpeg
    ECD68577-FB51-468E-A460-A193984E7653.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 318
define good maxilla then if his is bad

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 656
define good maxilla then if his is bad
O'Pry's zygos are very small and lack forward protrusion but they're aesthetically insane because they're so ludicrously high set and wide.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
O'Pry's zygos are very small and lack forward protrusion but they're aesthetically insane because they're so ludicrously high set and wide.
yeah I worded it badly but like op said he was talking about people with non forward grown maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
yeah I worded it badly but like op said he was talking about people with non forward grown maxilla
To be honest his maxilla only lacks forwardness at the under eye area. His upper jaw is extremely forward, more so than any other model I know of except Barrett.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
To be honest his maxilla only lacks forwardness at the under eye area. His upper jaw is extremely forward, more so than any other model I know of except Barrett.
ramus theory confirmed

• +1
He's not very conventionally attractive tho, many girls will say that he looks off. And how many guys with recessed maxilla will actually look that good? This is an example for an exception, not a rule.
And I wouldn't be surprised if this guy looked like utter garbage from other angles and under different lighting. He's also slightly squinting in the b&w photo.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 656
ramus theory confirmed
O'Pry has a decent ramus but Barrett's is beyond questionable. Tbh Barrett probably has too much protrusion around the mouth area + a slightly recessed chin that makes his mouth area look gay and fishy. It's the opposite to Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Alexanderr
O'Pry has a decent ramus but Barrett's is beyond questionable. Tbh Barrett probably has too much protrusion around the mouth area + a slightly recessed chin that makes his mouth area look gay and fishy. It's the opposite to Gandy.
me irl tbh

• +1
me irl tbh
You've got the recessed chin but not the extremely forward upper jaw. Your upper jaw is just sort of normal tbh. Better than Gandy, worse than O'Pry. The chin is your only failo from the profile and that's why genio ascends you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He's not very conventionally attractive tho, many girls will say that he looks off. And how many guys with recessed maxilla will actually look that good? This is an example for an exception, not a rule.
And I wouldn't be surprised if this guy looked like utter garbage from other angles and under different lighting. He's also slightly squinting in the b&w photo.
No trust me, he mogs models hard

• +1
spotted dick IQ. virtually EVERYTHING about your face is controlled by your maxillary projection. i learnt this the hard way...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
Both barret and Noszka have non existent ramus

• +1
spotted dick IQ. virtually EVERYTHING about your face is controlled by your maxillary projection. i learnt this the hard way...
Cope

• +1
Daily reminder that you have been cursed with a uncurable deformity known as dolichocephaly- a trait passed on by a continuous series of rape breeding within your god-cursed bloodline.

A pitiful abomination destined from birth to walk the eath with a deformed octopus skull for the rest of its miserable life

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Daily reminder that you have been cursed with a uncurable deformity known as dolichocephaly- a trait passed on by a continuous series of rape breeding within your god-cursed bloodline.

View attachment 46553

A pitiful abomination destined from birth to walk the eath with a deformed octopus skull for the rest of its miserable life

View attachment 46554
Jfl at you positing an image of a figure with perfect forward growth and unmoggable jaw, claiming it to be a curse. It’s over for you ldar already

Jfl at you positing an image of a figure with perfect forward growth and unmoggable jaw, claiming it to be a curse. It’s over for you ldar already
He is tilting his head up you blindcel. Also I'm just messing around because I'm in the mood, we're not talking about dolichocephaly here in this thread

View attachment 46553

View attachment 46554
Yes. This proves @Hunter wrong. Shows tha its not all about maxilla, right?

You've got the recessed chin but not the extremely forward upper jaw. Your upper jaw is just sort of normal tbh. Better than Gandy, worse than O'Pry. The chin is your only failo from the profile and that's why genio ascends you.
I mostly meant the recessed chin and protruding mouth ares as a result of that tbh, idk if even genio would be able to save me with that kind of upper jaw :lul:

• +1
it makes you look better aesthetically

not a requirement for masc looks

good maxilla = good mandible
They are correlated unless you have a malocclusion
stop coping with this arguments. The only thing that matters is facial harmony, which is the sum of all facial features.
a man can be good looking with good eye area despite the bad lower third, a man can be attractive with shitty eyes but god-tier jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I agree tbh. I noticed that when they make comparisons, they only get the models with forward maxilla and totally deny the ones with average maxilla. On the other hand, when they show recessed maxilla, they get extremely ugly deformed jaw people. There is a strong bias. Also, the features that are prominent from front are high cheek bones, zygo, jawline, strong yet almond shaped eyes (plus with coloration), well shaped lips, and strong chin. I am starting to realize that there isn't any standard (other than few obvious things) but smaller details should go along with rest of the face. one can have PCT etc and look good and one can have NCT and look ugly and vice versa. This is important to know so you get looksmaxx based on your profile and ethnicity. Some people are heavily deformed and don't have any chance tbh. if your genetics was bad, almost all stuff is f.. up. It is also important to know so no one will end up like this hideous weirdo =
Userimage 3260013

• +1
Reactions: Throwingawaynow
I agree tbh. I noticed that when they make comparisons, they only get the models with forward maxilla and totally deny the ones with average maxilla. On the other hand, when they show recessed maxilla, they get extremely ugly deformed jaw people. There is a strong bias. Also, the features that are prominent from front are high cheek bones, zygo, jawline, strong yet almond shaped eyes (plus with coloration), well shaped lips, and strong chin. I am starting to realize that there isn't any standard (other than few obvious things) but smaller details should go along with rest of the face. one can have PCT etc and look good and one can have NCT and look ugly and vice versa. This is important to know so you get looksmaxx based on your profile and ethnicity. Some people are heavily deformed and don't have any chance tbh. if your genetics was bad, almost all stuff is f.. up. It is also important to know so no one will end up like this hideous weirdo =
View attachment 319228
I’m heavily deformed due to maxilla. Rest of my features would work but because of maxilla I’m doomed