Maxillofacial/plastic surgeons use PEEK or titanium?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Title
Of course blackpilled

Usually PEEK. Almost no one uses titanium. A pity

Usually PEEK. Almost no one uses titanium. A pity
Yes , a pity -titanium give the best definition
Dxhgnvqnyq9jvflcm

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Peek autism
What do you expected ?!
I want a surgeon WHO Has aesthetic eye and understand facial anatomy and Just called IT blackipilled , its logical
Edit:you are ignoring the content by this member

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Title
Of course blackpilled

Well Dr Defrancq uses PEEK, however he is an absolute trash tier surgeon and person so DO NOT USE HIM.

You should really stick to classic orthognathic surgery like bimax ect not a fan of implants bro. Results never look good and usually uncannny if placed over a recessed/small jaw. Should only be used if you have a well developed jaw and want to "polish it off".

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Pumanator, highT and 4 others
Well Dr Defrancq uses PEEK, however he is an absolute trash tier surgeon and person so DO NOT USE HIM.
I've heard about these horror stories before, elab please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I've heard about these horror stories before, elab please

To summarise he tried to push peek implants on me when i needed a trimax.

Lied to my face saying things like "life is too short for jaw surgery an implant is simple" when he tried to use it as a quick cash grab instead of having to wait for pre surgical orthodontics.

Lied that my chin is too short for a genioplasty only an implant will do when other surgeons say its fine for a genioplasty.

Then made up some garbage about how my bite won't be the same.

Basically psychopathic bullshit to sell me his implant for easy money. He would of destroyed my face with these implants.

Also offered me a discount then pushed up the price of the hospital fees. Complete used car salesman tactic.

This would of worked for a low iq person, just look at this shit. His before and afters are all shit except one person, for someone who has done 1000s of these.

I still cringe when he said "you just have to trust me ok"

This is PEEK wrap around jaw implants from him€12,000 euros wasted. You can even see it in her face.

@Hunterslayer
Dr Joel Defrancq 1534585520011893200 1842

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

Lied to my face saying things like "life is too short for jaw surgery an implant is simple" when he tried to use it as a quick cash grab instead of having to wait for pre surgical orthodontics.

Lied that my chin is too short for a genioplasty only an implant will do when other surgeons say its fine for a genioplasty.

Basically psychopathic bullshit to sell me his implant for easy money. He would of destroyed my face with these implants.

Also offered me a discount then pushed up the price of the hospital fees. Complete used car salesman tactic.

This would of worked for a low iq person, just look at this shit. His before and afters are all shit except one person, for someone who has done 1000s of these.

This is PEEK wrap around jaw implants from him€12,000 euros wasted. You can even see it in her face.

@Hunterslayer
View attachment 811788

lmao he scammed the foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Gaia262

@Hunterslayer
View attachment 811788

so apparently every surgeon is shit .. ? Everytime I read good shit about surgeons other people mention their unacceptable behavior towards their customers. Where in europe can I go for a bimax / genio?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Gaia262
so apparently every surgeon is shit .. ? Everytime I read good shit about surgeons other people mention their unacceptable behavior towards their customers. Where in europe can I go for a bimax / genio?
dr andreschiev in russia seems based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Just make your own experience theory

@Hunterslayer
View attachment 811788

So there are no good PEEK surgeons?
When I was thinking about implant I thought about supraorbitals and infraorbitals implants eventually something to skull
Cause generally I am anti-implants as long as there are not bone implants
But you can't reshape orbital in other way so..

So there are no good PEEK surgeons?
When I was thinking about implant I thought about supraorbitals and infraorbitals implants eventually something to skull
Cause generally I am anti-implants as long as there are not bone implants
But you can't reshape orbital in other way so..

Yes for that area you will need implants realistically. I thought you were pertaining to the lower third area.

I personally would go to Dr Taban for the infraorbital area alongside Almond eye surgery. He can extend it to cover the malar area aswell.

Not sure of other surgeons don't want to give you wrong recomendations.

Yes for that area you will need implants realistically. I thought you were pertaining to the lower third area.

I personally would go to Dr Taban for the infraorbital area alongside Almond eye surgery. He can extend it to cover the malar area aswell.

Yeah but Taban doesn't do custom ones so he can't vertically augment orbitals
Plus he is against supraorbital implant
Plus silicone

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

@Hunterslayer
View attachment 811788

Thing is Defrancq as other surgeons have a lot of cases in their laptop.

I saw those results and their were pretty fucking good, not trying to be on his side but just to be realistic.

I saw some cases with a BIMAX + high cheek implants, which is exactly what I need.. Very good results. When I will see him again I will tell to show me again those results from his laptop.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Gaia262

Yeah but Taban doesn't do custom ones so he can't vertically augment orbitals
Plus he is against supraorbital implant
Plus silicone

Dr. Apostolakis in Texas does custom infraorbital implants which extend to the upper malar area. He performed a phenomenal result on Looksmax25 from this site.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262