Maxxing body is a quantifiable and measurable persuit

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
You can measure height, wrist, bicep, bideltoid, etc and compare against a benchmark. From this you can easily know when you’ve reached it and how far to go. Face is different. There’s no metrics for it.
Body has defined benchmarks and standards, face does not

Face does too. Jaw width and angularity, chin projection, cheekbone setting, interpupillary distance, palpebral fissure length, nasal bridge height and width, hairline

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Watch FaceandLMS's videos, he uses measurements to show what's ideal or not.

Watch FaceandLMS's videos, he uses measurements to show what's ideal or not.
He's accurate but a massive faggot. He promised me to morph me with a chad lower third and never delivered on the promise

Intermolar width and mew indicator line?

He's accurate but a massive faggot. He promised me to morph me with a chad lower third and never delivered on the promise
He might not have time bro, he's got a job as well.

Face does too. Jaw width and angularity, chin projection, cheekbone setting, interpupillary distance, palpebral fissure length, nasal bridge height and width, hairline
Not to the same extent. You can have two guys with different facial metrics and one be technically worse looking by the numbers but somehow due to harmony mogs the other guy.
With body, if your 6’ and they’re 5’7 you mog them pure and simple. If your bideltoid mogs them it’s evidenced by factual measurements