Maybe Nt theory might be more legit than looks theory wtf

Biggdink

Biggdink

Kraken
Just coming back from gym and saw this cute af girl with below avg faced guy with average height, I was like wtf she was waaay out of his league and guy didn’t even have body halo

so I was in my car and guess what they come outside too and she’s the one who’s driving lmao and he sits on the passenger seat hahaha so I’m guessing he’s not rich either

honestly lots of guys here on .me look waaay better than him

Even Pietro guy is waay better looking than him if he clears his acne
Not denying looks theory, that guy would never be successful on tinder but I guess lots of cute girls don’t care much about looks or are insecure so go for guys way below their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7313 and 3 others
Joined May 31, 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Spartacus1-, karbo and 3 others
This is what I've been fucking saying. There are many slept on cute gl girls who just aren't as popular or are a little more introverted who will date their looks match or down even. You can spot them because they usually have a smaller friend group and a negative follower/following ratio on instagram who dont get to many likes like barely over 100 maybe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, vodkacel, Feminineboi and 3 others
Being NT shows genetic quality. Autism and introversion are genetically defective traits that are not beneficial to primitive survival. A true Chad is extroverted, low in neuroticism and is NT in addition to being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
That's a very intelligent way to farm reputation as a greycel. Make a controversial thread and wait for the JFL and angry reactions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5746
Being NT shows genetic quality. Autism and introversion are genetically defective traits that are not beneficial to primitive survival. A true Chad is extroverted, low in neuroticism and is NT
i knew a hot girl in college with a neurotic chadLite boyfriend and she cheated on him with me (I’m not chad but masculine looking and many girls like that) and probably other guys too and then broke up with him and started dating nt chadlite few months later

Women don't date down unless they're even more mentally ill than the majority average. Love a good NT in the wild cope though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5393
I dont even think most of these guys are NT unless they are young

Most guys 25+ barely even talk with their girlfriends they just walk around together jfl women are stupid

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel and Biggdink
I dont even think most of these guys are NT unless they are young

Most guys 25+ barely even talk with their girlfriends they just walk around together jfl women are stupid
Most guys in Canada are very nt
But yea I’ve heard guys in Northern Europe are not nt at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Most guys in Canada are very nt
But yea I’ve heard guys in Northern Europe are not nt at all
Teen guys here are very NT but most guys 20+ are not. I have a boring personality IRL and cant think of things to say but its normal here.

But yeah looks theory is cope, most guys look like shit and girls are huge sluts these days. They need dick and relationships or they go mad, so some of them are with subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
This is what I've been fucking saying. There are many slept on cute gl girls who just aren't as popular or are a little more introverted who will date their looks match or down even. You can spot them because they usually have a smaller friend group and a negative follower/following ratio on instagram who dont get to many likes like barely over 100 maybe
jfl nigger at this COPE

I think both are true depending on a girl. There are some 'decent' girls who will go for looksmatch as long you can compensate and then there are hoes who want chad only.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Tales from Basement

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash