Mckenzie chin tuck is stupid

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
by itself.

If you walk around McKenzie chin tucking you will look like an absolute weirdo idiot. You're basically 'fixing' a symptom of a much deeper problem which is posture. Your upper back posture is absolute shit, for whatever reason it's shit it doesn't matter. Telling people to McKenzie chin tuck when their upper back is shit is like telling those same people to stick their shoulder back because their shoulders are also rounder forward. That is not how you solve the problem of poor posture.

To solve the problem you need to strengthen the muscles that have atrophied and you need to stretch your upper back in a way which allows you to have correct posture through thoracic extension exercises. When your muscles are strengthened and you feel comfortable in proper posture position it will be MUCH easier to keep this position throughout the day. I'd estimate that a MAJORITY of people have bad posture similarly to how a majority of people are subhuman lmao

Anyways this is a great video to help you get started on fixing this problem that the mckenzie chin tuck attempts to solve.

Of course the mckenzie chin tuck is a great exercise but by itself it's absolutely useless and weirdo looking if you don't use it to solve the underlying problem. Like mew says everything is connected that goes from walking to lower back to upper back to neck posture to mewing. It all has to be properly functioning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and You

There's no point in chin tucking. It literally makes you h3h3

Good post I've just been doing chin tucks thinking I was making a difference.