Mckenzie chin tuck while sleeping

amulyblind

amulyblind

Iron
Those who sleep while also maintaining a good chin tuck, how do u guys do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bro don't do that you will raise the intracranial pressure and fuck your shit up. It is good to chin tuck every hour but not for extended periods of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Darkstrand
bro don't do that you will raise the intracranial pressure and fuck your shit up. It is good to chin tuck every hour but not for extended periods of time.

So how long a day would be ok

• +1
Do a set of them (hold for 30 sec) every other hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod

Cope

U want to be in a chin tuck state 24/7

But that doesnt mean make double chins

It means raising your head, leading from occiput, and aligning your frankfurt plane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
Cope

It means raising your head, leading from occiput, and aligning your frankfurt plane
So there is any possible way of maintaining that position while sleeping? And what are the benefits? Is it worth the struggle?

• +1
Cope

Thats not chin tuck bro thats proper posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and hoodmaxxnigga
So there is any possible way of maintaining that position while sleeping? And what are the benefits? Is it worth the struggle?
Back sleeping
More pressure on the maxilla + better posture which equals better facial growth over time

Body posture = tongue posture = good upward growth of the maxillary and mandibulary bones

Yes its worth the struggle

• +1
Back sleeping
More pressure on the maxilla + better posture which equals better facial growth over time

Body posture = tongue posture = good upward growth of the maxillary and mandibulary bones

Yes its worth the struggle
Oh so you think mewing its a viable option. I thought many on these forums hated on it for being a cope and a waste of time

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh so you think mewing its a viable option. I thought many on these forum hated on it for being a cope and a waste of time
bro even if it is it doesn’t hurt to do it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Oh so you think mewing its a viable option. I thought many on these forum hated on it for being a cope and a waste of time
Its because there stupid rats who have low iqs

There isnt many members here who believe in it

Most members here didnt come from orthotropics like me, rather blackpilled youtube videos or through shitty life experiences

Thats why its hard for their miniscule brains to understand the logic of physics, and the affect gravity, posture, and habits have on facial development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hairyballscel, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Its because there stupid rats who have low iqs

There isnt many members here who believe in it

Most members here didnt come from orthotropics like me, rather blackpilled youtube videos or through shitty life experiences

Thats why its hard for their miniscule brains to understand the logic of physics, and the affect gravity, posture, and habits have on facial development
rt

• +1
Im 15, do u think that being younger helps with results in any way?
Hard mew asap and posture max
Swallow correctly
Sleep on the floor
Chewmax

Dont listen to any low iq narcy cunts on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dios
Im 15, do u think that being younger helps with results in any way?
yes if u want u can pm me and i can show u my before and afters

• +1
Swallow correctly
Sleep on the floor
Chewmax

how is sleeping on the floor any different from sleeping in bed without a pillow tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Elias
how is sleeping on the floor any different from sleeping in bed without a pillow tho
Mattresses are soft, and make your posture worse

Floor is hard, good for posture

Our ancestors slept on the floor

• +1
Sleep on hard floor maybe with a thin blanket under you. Benefits are better posture and yes, it is worth it.

• +1

theese are the vertebras I damaged with my neck brace. I hope I will regain sisitivity in my hand

• +1
Swallow correctly
Sleep on the floor
Chewmax

Do you sleep on the floor with a pillow? Because, my floor is made out of tile, and that was freaking hard as hell.

• +1