Me and being NT

xz90

xz90

Banned
4 years ago i used to be NT, but that changed. I started playing league of legends and i played it all day, never going outside. I lost all of my friends and connections, so even if i wanted to go outside, there was no-one to go with. I got diamond 3 last season (top 0.4%) and i was happy, but after i dropped in my rank i lost motivation to play. 6 months ago i quit the game and that was the best decision i have made in a long time. I started going to the gym and I also got into a new school at this time. I am now actively talking to many people, trying to become more NT and i am improving. Sometimes i still act like a weirdo though. Hopefully i will be soon fully NT.

TLDR: Dont play too much video games

Does someone have similar experience?

Last edited:
why? i dont have depression or anything, i have just some problems socially which these wont fix.
You are still NT retard, you just became depressed.

why? i dont have depression or anything, i have just some problems socially which these wont fix.
a beer or two should make you low inhib and more sociable

Played vidyos all my life and at 22 i can't even order a meal at a restaurant or ask for information to random people :feelstastyman:

I started playing league of legends
Lots of NT people play those games. The slayer in my high school used to play that ALL the time and smoke weed.

a beer or two should make you low inhib and more sociable
u mean when im with people right? Not just drinking alone while browsing here like a moron
Lots of NT people play those games. The slayer in my high school used to play that ALL the time and smoke weed.
trust me he didnt play nearly as much as me.

u mean when im with people right? Not just drinking alone while browsing here like a moron
yeah of course, you dont want to become a closet alcoholic

trust me he didnt play nearly as much as me.
is that you in the avi?

Last edited:
lol only d3 what a noob