Me and my friend (Who is a chad) apparently look alike. Is that a good sign?

D

Deleted member 5989

Iron
I have a friend who gets many girls and is often called hot. And then I realized that for 5 times now people have said that me and my friend look the same. Last time was today when I went to a party and two people stood in front of us and said "Damn you look like each other" We both have big noses, round eyes, and wide jaws. But our personalities are very different. He is very outgoing. At the party he sat beside this very drunk girl and boldly put his hand on her lap. Then later the girl was leaning on him and talking to him. I barely talk to anybody, and subconsciously I wish that the girls will come to me. I'm such a loser. Whenever I see a cute girl, I'm just like "Don't bother, she probably thinks you're ugly anyway". But I'm just wishing that if we look the same, I have the same potential of getting girls as he has. I've been observing him and noticed that with every girl he has gotten, he had to do the first move. Should I start trying more, or does it mean nothing if I look like my chad friend?

• +1
Reactions: .👽., thecel and Deleted member 8244
post face or dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, .👽., Deleted member 795 and 14 others
no not really
you can resemble someone, but be way worse looking then them
its just that you share some identifying features

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Melo95
I think about this too, like would girls approach you first if you are chad?

no pics, no read

Gaycel thread

Yeah, a girl once called me and my friend twins. My friend looks like Lachowski tho, and I look like garbage. Just cuz u share some similarities does not necessarily mean youre gl. Not saying youre not, youre probably a bdd case like 90% of the users here, but you get my point.

no not really
you can resemble someone, but be way worse looking then them
its just that you share some identifying features
Worse looking how? If our features are similar, how can one look worse? I mean our eye shape, hair, height, everything is similar, how can one look worse?

5ivyxyvdoshz

Pitt and his brother look similar but Pitt looks much better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, court monarch777, Inscol and 7 others
Worse looking how? If our features are similar, how can one look worse? I mean our eye shape, hair, height, everything is similar, how can one look worse?
Look at what breaindead posted.

brb imagination since no pics

look alike prob mean similar pheno, frame, and height

yea but useless without pics

u might look similar but just inferior

I have a friend who gets many girls and is often called hot. And then I realized that for 5 times now people have said that me and my friend look the same. Last time was today when I went to a party and two people stood in front of us and said "Damn you look like each other" We both have big noses, round eyes, and wide jaws. But our personalities are very different. He is very outgoing. At the party he sat beside this very drunk girl and boldly put his hand on her lap. Then later the girl was leaning on him and talking to him. I barely talk to anybody, and subconsciously I wish that the girls will come to me. I'm such a loser. Whenever I see a cute girl, I'm just like "Don't bother, she probably thinks you're ugly anyway". But I'm just wishing that if we look the same, I have the same potential of getting girls as he has. I've been observing him and noticed that with every girl he has gotten, he had to do the first move. Should I start trying more, or does it mean nothing if I look like my chad friend?
chad with round eye jfl