Me Speaking French

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
https://vocaroo .com/i/s1TceSUAw1Xs

Ma nouvelle maison
Je viens d’emménager dans ma nouvelle maison. Elle est plus jolie que celle que j’avais avant. Ma nouvelle maison est blanche avec des volets bleus et des fleurs rouges.

J’ai un garage pour ma voiture et pour mon vélo. A l’intérieur de ma maison, il y a un grand salon avec une table et quatre chaises pour accueillir mes amis.

The audio is shitty af though

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 685
vocaroos me
baguettes me

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Pas de maison pour ton visage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, DidntRead, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
you sound like you're from senegal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, Yummyinmytummy and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
k8jiv0oav0u21.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
https://vocaroo .com/i/s1TceSUAw1Xs

The audio is shitty af though
now it works. You speak pretty well actually, sounds good. You could try to lift your tongue all the way to the palate for the classic "au" sound

• Love it
You don't have to say the e at the end of the words

• Love it
Je parla anglais je mange orange la cheval

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
sounds like an islamic terrorist

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1100
My wife and I started getting into cuckolding a year or 2 ago after 4 years of very happy marriage. I believe during those 1st 4 years we saw each other as equals. One of her 2 main bulls has become very authoritative. He likes to command both me and my wife around which we both find so hot. But I think my wife is genuinely losing respect for me as she sees me jumping to obey him. The other night they were in bed together as I just kind of waited in the other room when I heard my wife yell "there's no way I'm doing that, it's gross! Get your little girlfriend to do it!" They then called me in and he requested I lick his ass (in front of my wife). So I knelt behind him and started licking thinking it was so hot, but I looked up at my wife after a couple minutes and just saw absolute disgust on her face. I think that was the nail in the coffin for her. Now I can tell even when there are no bulls around, she thinks of me as "lesser". She gives me "commands" and I do them in an attempt to please her. This is no longer a marriage of equals. She lets me know how things are going to be, and I follow. I can't decide if I find this hot or this is a path to destruction. Last night she got back from a long day and said she wanted her ass licked while she was on her laptop. I obviously really wanted to so bad but didn't want to always jump to her every command so said I wasn't in the mood and just wanted to relax. She absolutely ridiculed me for licking his ass but not hers, calling me a sissy, etc. By the end of her rant I was begging to let me lick her back there but she wouldn't let me and called over her bull. I felt so incredibly dumb for not giving her what she wants based off stupid male pride I talked with our bull about maybe being less mean and commanding of me and I got "sure, sure" but nothing has changed. Fast forward to an hour ago and pretty much everything is gone. She left me for him and ended it via text. At least she left me a copy of Skyrim.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, SikKunt and Deleted member 1100
You sound high T ngl

• Love it
Vowels and S sound are atypical but better than expected. Could improve upon that, but I only took french for like 5 years with nothing more than ability to form small talk so I wouldn't know as well as francaiscels.

• +1
90% of comments

You sounds like...

COM UM BAGUETE NA BOCA

• Hmm...
Sound dom af for a french gay boy

• Hmm...
Disgusting language. Accent is disgusting too, why would you speak that shit tier language

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Ethnicope