Meanwhile in the parallel universe

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I'm living the life of a psl8 Gigachad : 6'2, lean aesthetically built body, smooth long dark hair, chiseled jaw, face containing both pretty and masculine features. Whenever I go on stage to perform my favorite music, girls scream and faint. But they can only be jealous at my Stacy gf : Miss Krasniqi, my college oneitis, a psl7 girl with model esque body. Wherever we show up together there'll be sensations.

Every day I have such daydreams and imaginations at least 3 times. They give me a strong dopamine rush, especially when I can see my looksmaxing progress. However, when I come back to the reality, and realize how far I am from living such a fantastic life, I just wanna rot and die.

What happens if in the parallel universe what you want to be is considered ugly but what you are in this universe is considered ideal in the parallel universe.

giphy.gif

What happens if in the parallel universe what you want to be is considered ugly but what you are in this universe is considered ideal in the parallel universe.

giphy.gif
If that was the case I wouldn't even use the word chad and the whole scenario wouldn't happen