Medium set eyebrows vs low set?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Honestly it looks like medium set is actually more ideal. Low set is barbaric and untrustworthy by females.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Medium-low set is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Medium-low set is the way to go.
I feel like having them too low set looks worse than having it medium low set or just normally. Makes you look to low trust and unapproachable.

I feel like having them too low set looks worse than having it medium low set or just normally. Makes you look to low trust and unapproachable.
It looks creepy in an unattractive way if they are too low, but few people have them that low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Low set is good though, like Ian somerhalder's eyebrows are ideal IMO, make him look mysterious and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
3 Figure2 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 2205
I meant lower than that tbh

Lower than that? is because is a girl so don't look so Low for not having Thick Eyebrows.

Would take low set over anything else. Everyone idealizes slayers so low set >>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Sean OPry 400x600

Opry's brows here imo

Post examples. High-set eyebrows are the best (example: Francisco Lachowski).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and AutisticBeaner
I have super low set it's actually insane.

I've never intimidated anyone though so jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Deleted member 2227
It's about harmony.. I tried customizing faces in games, for some face looks good with low set and some face didnt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Like O'Pry?
just imagine opry's eye area with like next to no under eye support what so ever.

that's my eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
just imagine opry's eye area with like next to no under eye support what so ever.

that's my eye area.

Holy fuck, seems like mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
it's not the end of the world tbh,

when I slightly squit I have a god-tier eye area.

In fact, i don't know if my under eye area is so bad, seems like my infraorbitals don't pass my eyes and low fat, is probably bad is it?
to be honest i friend make a video of me (for another purpose not for rating) in natural light and i can't see my eyes so much, is not like in the mirror, looks totally black because of vertical narrowness/Illumination i think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
medium set like chico is ideal

Low set is ideal if u have a good eye area to begin with. If ur eye area is cuckish then low set will not really suit it