Meds VS the shitskin curry claiming med

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
I have had about enough of shitskin curries claiming another race then their own. You have people like @Titbot who has a pic of him where he pinned his ears back and blasted a lamp on his face to have lighter skin and a girl said he looked brazilian and he now claims white brazilian / italian unironically and he actually thinks he can pull it off IRL. I believe most of the ¨med crew¨ are shitskin indians and middle eastern copers.

Him in his unfrauded pics, just look at his skintone and features:

VS an actual med

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, maximum cope31, zeshama and 30 others
no bro like im an actual med srs
F31E9694 5EEA 4D4D 84AE 955786A77E37

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, anthony111553, maximum cope31 and 39 others
all I see are 2 med kings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6401 and 14 others
@Moggy defend yourself ngl doe 😳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
TALL, DARK, AND HANDSOME MEDITERRANEAN SLAYER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, maximum cope31, Deleted member 6401 and 13 others
Both are shitskin tho

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Hector and 4 others
North India is on the same latitude as med countries. Keep crying for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maximum cope31, Deleted member 27987, zeshama and 21 others
you are really having a debate about being curry or isis member, it's a death sentence either way, who gives a shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
North India is on the same latitude as med countries. Keep crying for me.

VS

btw arent you are that guy that makes ethnic coping threads, dont think your opinion is very valid here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6191 and 14 others
nah bro, I just let latina girls tell me I'm latino and smash - the 4 years of spanish also helps (kinda srs)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
nah bro, I just let latina girls tell me I'm latino and smash - the 4 years of spanish also helps (kinda srs)
Werent you that guy claiming to be 2.5 PSL ethnic and 5´8 yet still slaying on tinder regularly? Why is everyone who tries to prove the opposite a known ethnic coper?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
View attachment 346347
VS
View attachment 346354

btw arent you are that guy that makes ethnic coping threads, dont think your opinion is very valid here.
You obviously got verbally abused and cucked by an extremely dom pakistani Mediterranean slayer, and now you're crying for me on an incel forum.

Average nord indid

iu

iu

thediplomat_2015-08-22_18-50-06-386x289.jpg

attachment.php

Average Italian
iu

iu

When people think of med they don't think of long beaked Italians, they think of skulldugging robust Pakistani chads, it is what it is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
Werent you that guy claiming to be 2.5 PSL ethnic and 5´8 yet still slaying on tinder regularly? Why is everyone who tries to prove the opposite a known ethnic coper?

I'm a 2.5psl, but I'm 6' and never claimed 5'8. I've legit specified I'm ethnic multiple times, including telling most indians they're going to have a hard time simply due to coloring/ethnicity.

• +1
You obviously got verbally abused and cucked by an extremely dom pakistani Mediterranean slayer, and now you're crying for me on an incel forum.

Average nord indid

iu

iu

attachment.php

Average Italian
iu

iu

When people think of med they don't think of long beaked Italians, they think of skulldugging robust Pakistani chads, it is what it is.
Your a funny poster bro ill give you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401, Krezo and 1 other person

Average nord indid

iu

iu

attachment.php

Average Italian
iu

iu

You can’t fraud as med you fucking streetshitter from the ganges

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2205 and 10 others

Average nord indid

iu

iu

attachment.php

Average Italian
iu

iu

@Pex1992 defend Hrithik Roshan bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Krezo and 1 other person
You can’t fraud as med you fucking streetshitter from the ganges
The most viewed quora question when you search "Italian men" is ...

iu

main-qimg-33bd3a817c268bd472e589d61514cd5e

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer and 8 others
Atlantid and nordid are ideal
Black comes after that
Yeh this isnt true and you know this, North Alantid is ideal and after that its Meds > north Europeans and then mulattos and after that blacks.

Literally majority of nordic women want tall dark and handsome med men. White nordic guys are only liked by self-hating ethnics and Asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
FUCKING SHITSKINS TRYING TO APPROPRIATE MY CULTURE AND MY PHENOTYPE.

YOU'LL NEVER BE A MEDITTERANEAN ROMAN EMPEROR.

original.jpg
foto_gabriel_garko1-2-2bac8-3a86c.jpg

YOU CAN ONLY BE A PROFESSIONAL STREET SHITTER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6191, turkproducer and 14 others
The most viewed quora question when you search "Italian men" is ...

iu

I don’t care about italian niggers, you are still
a streetshitter who can’t swallow the racepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
ME RIGHT NOW LOOKING AT THIS THREAD @ HOW @Moggy IS GETTING HIS COPING UGLY ASS RAPED BY LITERALLY EVERY USER.

Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2
Tenor 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6401, Papal_Guard and 5 others
Yeh this isnt true and you know this, North Alantid is ideal and after that its Meds > north Europeans and then mulattos and after that blacks.

Literally majority of nordic women want tall dark and handsome med men. White nordic guys are only liked by self-hating ethnics and Asians.
Average pain height is 5’7 bruh, they usually have death tier noses and eyes aswell. The average nord mogs the average med to the depths of Ganges.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
My apologies even Saudi Arabians are whiter than It*lians.

main-qimg-d1bb3416189a77b1c52e7347dc99f7cc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
  • +1
Average pain height is 5’7 bruh, they usually have death tier noses and eyes aswell. The average nord mogs the average med to the depths of Ganges.
We are not talking about averages, we are talking about the top tier in looks and the ideal to be.

If you are good looking you better be med then anything else. Many studies and tinder experiments prove this.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6402 and 10 others
MEDITERRANEAN MASTERRACE, where are my bros?

Web legion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6401, Hector and 3 others
We are not talking about averages, we are talking about the top tier in looks and the ideal to be.

If you are good looking you better be med then anything else. Many studies and tinder experiments prove this.
For life in general i’d rather be Nordid but not blonde nordid. Ice blue eyes and Brown hair with light tan. For meds to be as striking they need colored eyes and more european nose etc which at that point they’re not fully med. Nordid has higher aesthetics but meds have higher sex appeal but only towards white woman as nordid has broader appeal and easier time getting away with being subhuman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mido the slayer and Deleted member 1560
Genghis khan mogs
Genghis Khan empire lasted the same time as lookism.net at this point, but at least they finished with UEE around most turkic tribes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gazzamogga
For life in general i’d rather be Nordid but not blonde nordid. Ice blue eyes and Brown hair with light tan. For meds to be as striking they need colored eyes and more european nose etc which at that point they’re not fully med. Nordid has higher aesthetics but meds have higher sex appeal but only towards white woman as nordid has broader appeal and easier time getting away with being subhuman
I am med with light brown hair and blue eyes, and with good med eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Blackpill: Women mean medium skin tone when they refer to "med men", not the fucking Mediterranean ocean you fucking autists.

Baffles the mind, can you imagine anyone besides spaghettios say this

"She's attracted to me because my ancestors lived near the Mediterranean ocean, but only this side, the other side which is less than 30 km away are womb to tomb incels."

May as well say she's attracted to guys who lived near the Irish Sea

sLdOToW.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

JFL @ spaghettios

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Ur not fully med then kid
I am lol, are forgetting that germanic tribes ruled MED countries for hundred of years and modern France, Spain and Portugal are germanic kingdoms?

MED is, germanic+roman and some parts + north african.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Aesthetic and 1 other person
most meds (euro meds) have european nose though?

• +1
I am lol, are forgetting that germanic tribes ruled MED countries for hundred of years and modern France, Spain and Portugal are germanic kingdoms?

Med are gl curries

• +1
Blackpill: Women mean medium skin tone when they refer to "med men", not the fucking Mediterranean ocean you fucking autists.

Baffles the mind, can you imagine anyone besides spaghettios say this

"She's attracted to me because my ancestors lived near the Mediterranean ocean, but only this side, the other side which is less than 30 km away are womb to tomb incels."

May as well say she's attracted to guys who lived near the Irish Sea

sLdOToW.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

JFL @ spaghettios
med is a broad place tho, can mean north africans, turks, greeks or the south of france.

yeah and arab tribes ruled iberian penisula for 800 years, south euro meds are med/germanic/north african genetically. you shouldnt deny or try to downplay the arab/north african influence imo

• +1
B35BBA39 E47A 4BB5 BCDA 8B450398A7A9
This guy mogs the average swedish med hard and that’s saying something

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553, mido the slayer and 1 other person
Idk much about phenotypes but i rarely see some ”med” who doesn’t have a death tier nose and cuck eyes
most nordics are framelets who look more beta tho, on average, they do have superior height but less sex appeal for sure.

"med" is a broad term unlike nordic, u mean someone from egypt or someone from northern italy? a fairly significant difference mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector and Aesthetic