Meds VS the shitskin curry claiming med

most nordics are framelets who look more beta tho, on average, they do have superior height but less sex appeal for sure.

"med" is a broad term unlike nordic, u mean someone from egypt or someone from northern italy? a fairly significant difference mate.
Arab is what i consider med. They all look the same tho. Either ur white, arab or black imo
most nordics are framelets who look more beta tho.
Trust me theres nothing more beta than the immigrants where i live but yes a lot of swedes are cucks to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
Arab is what i consider med. They all look the same tho. Either ur white, arab or black imo

Trust me theres nothing more beta than the immigrants where i live but yes a lot of swedes are cucks to
lol youre coping my friend. arab isnt even med, north africans are "med" but they are berbers

and how can u say that when immigrants literally destroy nordic countries?..

not that its something to be proud of ofc, but it is what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
According to spaghettios on .me this Moroccan chad is incel because he was born on the wrong side of the sea,

iu

Whereas this It*lian chad is slaying everything
iu

keep crying for the real meds, the medium skin tones.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
lol youre coping my friend. arab isnt even med, north africans are "med" but they are berbers

and how can u say that when immigrants literally destroy nordic countries?..

not that its something to be proud of ofc, but it is what happens.
They don’t destroy shit in reality. Some of them have guns that’s the only way. The sterotypical immigrant is skinny, ugly and short with cuck eyes and nose and usually recessed Jaws. There are exceptions but that’s the standard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Lmao and Deleted member 6401
curries =/= mediterranean
stop being cringe you dirty street shitters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 6401
They don’t destroy shit in reality. Some of them have guns that’s the only way. The sterotypical immigrant is skinny, ugly and short with cuck eyes and nose and usually recessed Jaws. There are exceptions but that’s the standard
how would you explain sweden being the rape capital of Europe then?

i’m sorry that you don’t want to admit it but ethnics are literally destroying a lot of european countries rn. Nordic area is the worst

i’m not saying this to brag btw or make a joke out of it, it’s not a good thing but how you can deny it is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how would you explain sweden being the rape capital of Europe then?

i’m sorry that you don’t want to admit it but ethnics are literally destroying a lot of european countries rn. Nordic area is the worst

i’m not saying this to brag btw or make a joke out of it, it’s not a good thing but how you can deny it is beyond me.
>You saying meds have high sex appeal
>You saying meds need to rape
Pick one

Its feminist culture having people report rape when it isn’t that’s the problem not that low t cucks are raping women to avoid inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6217
Pick one

Its feminist culture having people report rape when it isn’t that’s the problem not that low t cucks are raping women to avoid inceldom
nah it’s mainly arabs/middle easterners and africans that do that in sweden, and they aren’t med lol

Pick one

where did i say that meds need to rape lol?

they do that because they are less “civilised” and higher T.

idrc tho because my people don’t really do that shit

• +1
So basically Italien, greece and stuff?
all of those countries are med but obviously they don’t have equal smv.

when people think of med, like normies they think of an olive skin tone guy with european ish features with curly/wavy hair and dark features.

• +1
all of those countries are med but obviously they don’t have equal smv.

when people think of med, like normies they think of an olive skin tone guy with european ish features with curly/wavy hair and dark features.
Only way for meds to match atlantid/nordid is colored eyes imo.
But that’s assuming same height etc since meds are way shorter on average

• +1
Only way for meds to match atlantid/nordid is colored eyes imo.
But that’s assuming same height etc since meds are way shorter on average
cope, it’s definitely not way shorter lol. Nerdics have better height but only by 2 inches MAX if you consider only european med countries. Greeks are 5’10 and they are poor as shit, Sweden is like what, 5’11?

white women 100% prefer tall dark and handsome men. Nordic pheno with blonde hair and blue eyes is probably only more attractive to certain ethnics or asian women.

at the end of the day nordic is still a good pheno but to place it at the very top is cope bro. It’s been proven that blonde hair is not the ideal for men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6401, Hector and 3 others
keep crying for meds

DygE6jEWoAA11Te.jpg

MV5BZTYwODZhZTktMTE4MS00NmQ0LWFiNzgtN2ExMGMxNTljNzFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyMzQ2Mjg@._V1_.jpg

JFL at ar*bs and b*rbers claiming med

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Literalgodhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
cope, it’s definitely not way shorter lol. Nerdics have better height but only by 2 inches MAX if you consider only european med countries. Greeks are 5’10 and they are poor as shit, Sweden is like what, 5’11?

white women 100% prefer tall dark and handsome men. Nordic pheno with blonde hair and blue eyes is probably only more attractive to certain ethnics or asian women.

at the end of the day nordic is still a good pheno but to place it at the very top is cope bro. It’s been proven that blonde hair is not the ideal for men
Theres no point in argueing. Since ur med and i’m nord we’ll obv defend our own. I don’t consider blonde ideal either. I’m not blonde but i consider myself nordid

• +1
Theres no point in argueing. Since ur med and i’m nord we’ll obv defend our own. I don’t consider blonde ideal either. I’m not blonde but i consider myself nordid
that may be a factor but i don’t even have ideal med pheno so it doesn’t even make sense for me to defend it.

you can have your own opinion ofc but to consider med as “arab” is wrong bro.

• +1
that may be a factor but i don’t even have ideal med pheno so it doesn’t even make sense for me to defend it.

you can have your own opinion ofc but to consider med as “arab” is wrong bro.
I’m not ideal nordid as i got light Brown hair and grey eyes instead of ice blue.
Nordid - higher appeal
Med - higher appeal to white women but only if top 10% and above

• +1
According to spaghettios on .me this Moroccan chad is incel because he was born on the wrong side of the sea,

iu

Whereas this It*lian chad is slaying everything
iu

keep crying for the real meds, the medium skin tones.
People said it in this thread multiple times, there are some North Africans that fall into the med pheno (small percentage who have a lot of Iberian DNA bcs of history etc like me) but the average North African wouldnt be considerd Med. They are literally brown people. I am saying this as a moroccan myself lmao. You are literally a coping paki.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
People said it in this thread multiple times, there are some North Africans that fall into the med pheno (small percentage who have a lot of Iberian DNA bcs of history etc like me) but the average North African wouldnt be considerd Med. They are literally brown people. I am saying this as a moroccan myself lmao. You are literally a coping paki.
The guy I posted is literally pakistani it's absolutely over for coping subhumans. You unrionically thought he was med, just shows you're basing "med" off skin color and not phenotype. Over for incel mods.

iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer and 4 others
The guy I posted is literally pakistani it's absolutely over for coping subhumans. You unrionically thought he was med, just shows you're basing "med" off skin color and not phenotype. Over for incel mods.

iu
😂😜The Cope in This Thread is too much bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6401
This guy is using 17 ys pics of me jfl. You literally a fucking Greece monkey . After otoplasty I will be a mogged . I don’t have shit skin even bloated. Now that I lean i indeed do look Brazilian . Many foids don’t even think I’m indian. This foid roasted me and me saying go make me pasta I’m out because of covid 19 keep barking she thought I was Italian
I have had about enough of shitskin curries claiming another race then their own. You have people like @Titbot who has a pic of him where he pinned his ears back and blasted a lamp on his face to have lighter skin and a girl said he looked brazilian and he now claims white brazilian / italian unironically and he actually thinks he can pull it off IRL. I believe most of the ¨med crew¨ are shitskin indians and middle eastern copers.

Him in his unfrauded pics, just look at his skintone and features:
View attachment 346303

VS an actual med

View attachment 346312
You are a fagget for this

Attachments

• 7D01B676-1234-476C-863E-BCD6FC094F9A.jpeg
    7D01B676-1234-476C-863E-BCD6FC094F9A.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 4AFC5A6C-44B8-4DD3-9E7C-8996E135EE46.png
    4AFC5A6C-44B8-4DD3-9E7C-8996E135EE46.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
This guy is using 17 ys pics of me jfl. You literally a fucking Greece monkey . After otoplasty I will be a mogged . I don’t have shit skin even bloated. Now that I lean i indeed do look Brazilian . Many foids don’t even think I’m indian. This foid roasted me and me saying go make me pasta I’m out because of covid 19 keep barking she thought I was Italian

You are a fagget for this

you’ve hit rock bottom if you think you’re anything near med lmao

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, turkproducer, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
curries will never accept that they are what they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Warlow, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
My apologies even Saudi Arabians are whiter than It*lians.

main-qimg-d1bb3416189a77b1c52e7347dc99f7cc

main-qimg-33bd3a817c268bd472e589d61514cd5e
is that Ariana Grande? how tf is she italian? She was born in Florida and is latina but aint even that brown, she tanned a shitton to appear ratchet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
1553.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and RichardSpencel
is that Ariana Grande? how tf is she italian? She was born in Florida and is latina but aint even that brown, she tanned a shitton to appear ratchet
She is at least 80% Spanish (if not 90%), JFL even his surname is a basic Spanish word which means BIG. So she can be considered MED.

Latinopill=The GL latinos/latinas are the ones with Spanish/Portuguese genes mixed with a bit of black ones.

• +1
She is at least 80% Spanish (if not 90%), JFL even his surname is a basic Spanish word which means BIG. So she can be considered MED.

Latinopill=The GL latinos/latinas are the ones with Spanish/Portuguese genes mixed with a bit of black ones.
I get where you're going, but most latinas are pretty much amerindian with slight Southern Euro admixture. They aren't close to half mediterranean. Obviously there's exceptions, like Argentinian or South Brazilian girls, that a lot of times are fully med, med-germanic or germanic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 685
I want med pheno so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 685
I get where you're going, but most latinas are pretty much amerindian with slight Southern Euro admixture. They aren't close to half mediterranean. Obviously there's exceptions, like Argentinian or South Brazilian girls, that a lot of times are fully med, med-germanic or germanic.
Well Ariadna Grande in particular looks very Iberian

• +1
Cage @ these delusional curries lol

They'd probably call abos med looking too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and 2 others
Curries desperately trying to cling onto their med cope are fucking pathetic, even worse than manlets frauding their height by 3+ inches. If I was your father I would belt you.

Here's a blackpill for you: You can't change your race. You never will be able to change your race. You will always look Indian because of the way your skull is shaped, so even if you light fraud, skin whiten, stay out of the sun for the rest of your life and do whatever dumbass things you might be thinking of, you will never not look Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
curry cope has to be the strongest force in the universe i swear to god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 6401
If the curry race stopped coping for 1 hour, we would have 1 billion mass roping worldwide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5656
If the curry race stopped coping for 1 hour, we would have 1 billion mass roping worldwide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5656
QUICK REMINDER

Wow what a thread, I actually pass as med so suck my cock. In fact I’m changing my name to on Santino rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
MENA fags claiming "med" is funny as fuck to see. Especially when they compete about their whiteness, all while staying in european countries.