Meeks = walking proof the Looks-Halo-blackpill concepts.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Brutal Meeks-Pill.

Meeks, is a walking example of the lookism part of the blackpill.

All concepts about Lookism:
"Your Looks being most important factor for many things in life (especially the stuff in life that really matters)."

Enjoy The MeeksPill. The part in prison, where he got offered alot of money in prison already. Brutals. All just based on looks. he had nothing else going for him, only looks.

Motivational MEEKS
And Enjoy, how oblivious he is. About lucking out hardtime because of looks. When he gives a motivational speech about hustling and grinding; and money making.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, Deleted member 5698 and 9 others
NO SHIT SHERLOCK:eek:

Water Douse GIF

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
Yeah but tbf, even if all he has is looks. He did grow up in the ghetto, where opportunities are scarce and the chance for him to remain uneducated etc was high. He didn't have the chance to develop his mind. So while I get what you're saying and agree it's sad that it's just his looks that reformed his life for him, also acknowledge he didn't develop at a young age mentally to have a chance at being good at anything apart from looking good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel and eduardkoopman
well you are talking one of the best looking males of all time
there is no way you can ascend to this. you are either born this way or you aren't.

you will NEVER be meeks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, fogdart and 1 other person
Everyone already know. Stop doing shitty posts only to get likes

• +1
Reactions: mortis
The one and only, walking blackpill has some thoughtful well-structured analitical advice for everyone! We'll take a listen.

Meeks: proof that hair don't matter when you have top bones and coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
True that.

Alot of guys here, forget to mention that always. When talking about hairloss.

About 10% or whatever percenatage of men it is, I dunno how much. Do look good bald.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry and animo123
True that.

Alot of guys here, forget to mention that always. When talking about hairloss.

About 10% or whatever percenatage of men it is, I dunno how much. Do look good bald.
I was lucky enough to not be killed by the Norwood reaper, however i need better coloring, when i used to tan It was a major halo (tan skin + light eyes deadly combo) but can't destroy my collagen like that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LastHopeForNorman
I was lucky enough to not be killed by the Norwood reaper, however i need better coloring, when i used to tan It was a major halo (tan skin + light eyes deadly combo) but can't destroy my collagen like that.
Have you tried mt2?

Not yet, I'm skeptical about injecting stuff in my ass tbh, i only used spray tan and it was ok.
i was happy (after 4 motnhs) with results from food supplement: Asthanxin an beta carotene

No he is proof that hair does matter.

People that say this are retarded LMAO.

He is proof that hair does matter, because you said it yourself. If he did not have GREAT bone-structure and colouring, he wouldn't be able to get-away with no-hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6512, Austrian Oak and 2 others
Keep grinding

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Keep grinding
Follow Meeks advice people, Keep grinding boyos. work hard.
10 seconds later: "I got offered $100.000 to be in a music video, which was like 4 hours work. And I blew that money away in no time. Money comes easy people, when you keep grinding and husstling" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :p :ROFLMAO: :D

I am happy for him though. That he ascended his life and lifestyle so much.
It would had been cool, if he was or talked more insightfull about it though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak
No he is proof that hair does matter.

People that say this are retarded LMAO.

He is proof that hair does matter, because you said it yourself. If he did not have GREAT bone-structure and colouring, he wouldn't be able to get-away with no-hair.
That just proves that hair are not a necessity when you have great bones. Hair are Just something subhumans need to fraud their poor bones structure, just like beard to an extent.

That just proves that hair are not a necessity when you have great bones. Hair are Just something subhumans need to fraud their poor bones structure, just like beard to an extent.

Listen. Here's a piece of advice in life. When you are positioned with nowhere to go in an argument/debate, it's probably best advised and served to not say anything at all. You may be Italian, but you reek of everything a Chavvy Irish fuck would do and that's continue to front when he knows he has been beaten for intellect. I see through your larping.

A decent looking guy with no hair will take a significant dent in his overall facial appearance/looks and attractiveness. So we're talking 6/10 or 7/10. A super gorgeous looking man with an 8/10, 9/10 or 10/10 face will not. Why? He has the sexy masculine primal bones to pull it off.

This is common sense to anyone with an IQ over at least 101.

Bald only works if your face is sexy. Not kinda sexy, not cute and not pretty. SEXY.

If you disagree, point me in the direction of good looking men who are bald, don't have greek god-like bone-structures and aren't damaged by having zero hair on their scalp. I bet you can't and won't do it.

Inb4 "tldr", "i'm not reading that essay", "keep writing essays", "keep crying for me", "I am a living squatter in your head" or whatever meme personality-free response you have up your sleeve to make-up for having your batty handed to you on a silver-plater.

• JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak
Listen. Here's a piece of advice in life. When you are positioned with nowhere to go in an argument/debate, it's probably best advised and served to not say anything at all. You may be Italian, but you reek of everything a Chavvy Irish fuck would do and that's continue to front when he knows he has been beaten for intellect. I see through your larping.

A decent looking guy with no hair will take a significant dent in his overall facial appearance/looks and attractiveness. So we're talking 6/10 or 7/10. A super gorgeous looking man with an 8/10, 9/10 or 10/10 face will not. Why? He has the sexy masculine primal bones to pull it off.

Bald only works if your face is sexy. Not kinda sexy, not cute and not pretty. SEXY.

If you disagree, point me in the direction of good looking men who are bald, don't have greek god-like bone-structures and aren't damaged by having zero hair on their scalp. I bet you can't and won't do it.

Inb4 "tldr", "i'm not reading that essay", "keep writing essays", "keep crying for me", "I am a living squatter in your head" or whatever meme personality-free response you have up your sleeve to make-up for having your batty handed to you on a silver-plater.
Keep writing essays l love them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Keep writing essays l love them

The fact you breathe in dopamine day and night will come to fuck you in the batty later on. It's like smoking. Your lungs will get clogged up and you will indeed die of cancer. In your case your brain will become clogged up and you will die inside.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6512 and Austrian Oak

Ok, I'm gonna address your point.

1) Nobody denies that the vast majority of men would take an hit when they shave, never said that. You are implying that, i said that when your bones are very good you don't need anything else.
2) I never implied that average men can pull off the bald look as well as Meeks, i was just showing how much more bones can make up for everything, great bones with no hair mog decent bones with great hair.
3) Looking good bald is not a matter of PSL, is a matter of masculinity, a bald Jason Momoa would mog a bald Chico because the first has the masculinity to pull it off.
4) This guy doesn't have Greek God bones and has no hair, still a mogger.
FaceApp 1609634160693 02