[MEGA THREAD] Containing the Blackpill Knowledge

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
As many of you might have seen recently our knowledge and expertise, related to the blackpill, is reaching normies. The maxillapill has been leaked as well as many other things. Hell, there was a chick on Tiktok facepulling and talking about "bringing her maxilla forward".

This is, of course, a reason for concern. Once people truly find out about the importance of looks, they will attempt to maximize theirs. Simply the knowledge of what makes a face objectively attractive is detrimental and can be used against us. People will see through our looksmaxxing. They will find and pinpoint our flaws, just like we analyze peoples faces after being blackpilled. People who I previously found attractive I no longer find attractive. The natural born Chad will be the sole winner. While the ascended ones will return to sub-humans.

We can not let this happen, this site keeps growing and we must act now. This site serves as a knowledge base for Youtubers and others who will use their platforms to spread our knowledge for monetary gains. Should we spread tons of propaganda? Should this site be made private? What should we do? If we don't act I'm pretty sure sites like this one will trigger a domino effect, through Youtubers spreading our knowledge, just like mewing became mainsteam.

Please discuss what our course of action should be regarding this.
And for fuck sake, STOP BLACKPILLING YOUR FRIENDS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, StressShady, Slendercel and 19 others
Nigga plastic surgeons knew it way before us. Just nobod bothered with surgery before except women

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Site should be made private

Fuck that kike cumstrojew

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 685 and 12 others
once the chads find this website and use the knowledge to ascend to giga chad its over. Imagine everything tik tok chad applying many of the things they find here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Good thing is most ppl wont get surgery because of different reasons.

Nigga plastic surgeons knew it way before us. Just nobod bothered with surgery before except women
Exactly, UNTIL NOW. And it keeps spreading thanks to Astro and others

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Exactly, UNTIL NOW. And it keeps spreading thanks to Astro and others
Yea not good. But do you Think that many ppl will do surgeries? I mean most of us here dont

Yea not good. But do you Think that many ppl will do surgeries? I mean most of us here dont
No as I said, most people won't BUT they will know what makes a face attractive and that is not good for us

• +1
Reactions: Kade
No as I said, most people won't BUT they will know what makes a face attractive and that is not good for us
Hmm kinda true. But if you are attractive, you are attractive. Nothing else matters
I dont think things will change that much

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Hmm kinda true. But if you are attractive, you are attractive. Nothing else matters
I dont think things will change that much
People will find and pinpoint your flaws. After being blackpilled I react way differently at people's flaws and recession and I view them in a completely different way then I would have previously. I find girls unattractive that I previously would have found attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, Tiddlywink and 5 others
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and Nosecel
People will find and pinpoint your flaws. After being blackpilled I react way differently at people's flaws and recession, especially girls, and I view them in a completely different way then I would have previously. I find girls unattractive that I previously would have found decently attractive.
Hmm yes thats true, i act like this too.
Chad or die theory will be 100% legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
We need to make this site private and alter the language we use to make it even more autistic and esoteric

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, highT, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
You're right. Once I started knowing what made a face attractive I found people who i thought we're attractive before, not as attractive. If this knowledge gets out to everyone average and below average are beyond fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, RAITEIII, joseph and 6 others
Exactly, we can't let the normies know what we know
No way we can stop it without giving it more attention.
We need to make this site private and alter the language we use to make it even more autistic and esoteric
The thing is its not only on this site. Its literally on youtune with 500k views

• +1
Reactions: Normieville

Yeah, too bad the admins on here won’t ever do that. The high IQ threads would have to get posted elsewhere so not everyone can access the knowledge, especially Jews like @AstroSky who intentionally spread the info to normies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and 1 other person
That faggot AstroSky should be bullied into submission. He's giving away our secret knowledge just for his internet clout.

He's an unoriginal faggot that's constantly lurking here for new ideas.

HE IS OUR BIGGEST ENEMY.
ANYONE THAT BLACKPILLS NORMIES IS OUR ENEMY.

We came from "good, blackpill your normie friends" to "why are you doing that? Stop it!"

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
Yeah, too bad the admins on here won’t ever do that. The high IQ threads would have to get posted elsewhere so not everyone can access the knowledge, especially Jews like @AstroSky who intentionally spread the info to normies.
Damn who is this astrosky nigga

The thing is its not only on this site. Its literally on youtune with 500k views
Jfl we have no chance

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.

500K isn’t all that much in the grand scheme of things but it‘ll trigger other people to make videos about the subject which will get a lot more views, which in turn triggers even more people to spread the knowledge until it’s become truly mainstream. It’s like a domino effect.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, draco, RAITEIII and 1 other person
500K isn’t all that much in the grand scheme of things but it‘ll trigger other people to make videos about the subject which will get a lot more views, which in turn triggers even more people to spread the knowledge until it’s become truly mainstrea. It’s like a domino effect.
I think its highly possible that ppl will forget about it. It took me quiet some time to learn about facial beauty. I mean everyone can say that you need a good jaw, but what is a good jaw. Iynwim

Damn who is this astrosky nigga
Some guy who got popular off of some Mewing videos he made since Mewing supposedly brought him great results. He requested a ban on here I believe but still leeches off of the hours of research users here have done and intentionally spreads it to normies so they start looksmaxing.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 906 and .👽.
Some guy who got popular off of some Mewing videos he made since Mewing supposedly brought him great results. He requested a ban on here I believe but still leeches off of the hours of research users here have done and intentionally spreads it to normies so they start looksmaxing.
What a bitch

• +1
Everyone knows what wrong with a persons face when they have flaws but they lack the vocabulary to describe it. PSL gives you the terminology to describe the flaws.

Mods need to make this site private or we need to flee to the discord tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
I think its highly possible that ppl will forget about it. It took me quiet some time to learn about facial beauty. I mean everyone can say that you need a good jaw, but what is a good jaw. Iynwim
They won’t forget about it if YouTube regularly recommends it to them and they start seeing the subject a lot more frequently on social media platforms in general. Once the general population starts realizing the importance of facial aesthetics in life and acquires the knowledge on how to positively change theirs, we’re fucked.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 906 and .👽.
They won’t forget about it if YouTube regularly recommends it to them and they start seeing the subject a lot more frequently on social media platforms in general. Once the general population starts realizing the importance of facial aesthetics in life and acquires the knowledge on how to positively change theirs, we’re fucked.
Damn, i guess u r right. I bet most PUA guys will take the blackpill, because pua wont work

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
We need to figure out the effects that black pill knowledge will have on society and how that will change our position within it. There's no point looksmaxing if everyone can see right through to your sub humanity, therefore we need other pathways forward which enable us to succeed in a lookist world. The blackpill knowledge, to my understanding, will cheapen surgery but also further distance us from the upper echelons of attractiveness as people begin to see the facial deformities which the psl community sees

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Alexanderr and Deleted member 906
OKAY I HAVE GREAT IDEA LISTEN UP
Mods or someone high satus should create a language, I dont think its that hard just randomly change a to c and so on, then they pm every 2000 posts plus users this shit and no one will know the truth except for those who know about our secret language. ANYONE AGREES?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Normieville
Mods or someone high satus should create a language, I dont think its that hard just randomly change a to c and so on, then they pm every 2000 posts plus users this shit and no one will know the truth except for those who know about our secret language. ANYONE AGREES?

This is just plain autistic and unrealistic. No one here (especially the high IQ users) can be bothered to PM everyone above 2K posts (implying everyone above 2K posts can be trusted) every time they write a good thread. Don’t even get me started on the aspie language subject...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, draco and Normieville
View attachment 269301
This is just plain autistic and unrealistic. No one here (especially the high IQ users) can be bothered to PM everyone above 2K posts (implying everyone above 2K posts can be trusted) every time they write a good thread. Don’t even get me started on the aspie language subject...
Zero good arguments. Right now my idea is objectively the best

Awful idea, sorry

• +1
Zero good arguments. Right now my idea is objectively the best
4B926EFC 539B 4BE6 B1B1 C632B5B66171

Your idea to create an aspie language in order to understand informational threads is dog shit. It’d be easier and better to just create a private discord server inviting only people willing to actually looksmax and do research and then only share it with other discord members.

• +1
Your idea to create an aspie language in order to understand informational threads is dog shit
Nice argument, faggot. Your fucking idea of discord shit is so much worse, because discord is not a fucking forum, it may sound like a good replacement at first but if you had even one digit IQ, you would understand that forum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> discord server

Everyone knows what wrong with a persons face when they have flaws but they lack the vocabulary to describe it. PSL gives you the terminology to describe the flaws.

Discord mogs this site pretty hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LordNorwood, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Nice argument, faggot. Your fucking idea of discord shit is so much worse, because discord is not a fucking forum, it may sound like a good replacement at first but if you had even one digit IQ, you would understand that forum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> discord server
This is coming from a guy requesting we create an easily decodable autistic language in order to keep our information exclusive. Go rope, faggot.
We don’t need a whole forum replacement, just a place to keep all the new PSL theories and knowledge relatively hidden from normies. A private discord server would do just that. An even better option would be to make the forum private but I already know that’s not happening.

• JFL
This is coming from a guy requesting we create an easily decodable autistic language in order to keep our information exclusive. Go rope, faggot.
We don’t need a whole forum replacement, just a place to keep all the new PSL theories and knowledge relatively hidden from normies. A private discord server would do just that. An even better option would be to make the forum private but I already know that’s not happening.
Implying that fucking normalfags have the brain to DECODE a language

You dont have 2000 posts? is nosecel not someone to be trusted?

Implying that fucking normalfags have the brain to DECODE a language
“just randomly change a to c and so on”
A ten year old would be able to figure this shit out. People also can’t be bothered to change their threads into an autistic language every time they’re done writing one.

You dont have 2000 posts? is nosecel not someone to be trusted?
Soon
“just randomly change a to c and so on”
A ten year old would be able to figure this shit out. People also can’t be bothered to change their threads into an autistic language every time they’re done writing one.
You are really overrating normalfag's brain

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
As many of you might have seen recently our knowledge and expertise, related to the blackpill, is reaching normies. The maxillapill has been leaked as well as many other things. Hell, there was a chick on Tiktok facepulling and talking about "bringing her maxilla forward".

This is, of course, a reason for concern. Once people truly find out about the importance of looks, they will attempt to maximize theirs. Simply the knowledge of what makes a face objectively attractive is detrimental and can be used against us. People will see through our looksmaxxing. They will find and pinpoint our flaws, just like we analyze peoples faces after being blackpilled. People who I previously found attractive I no longer find attractive. The natural born Chad will be the sole winner. While the ascended ones will return to sub-humans.

We can not let this happen, this site keeps growing and we must act now. This site serves as a knowledge base for Youtubers and others who will use their platforms to spread our knowledge for monetary gains. Should we spread tons of propaganda? Should this site be made private? What should we do? If we don't act I'm pretty sure sites like this one will trigger a domino effect, through Youtubers spreading our knowledge, just like mewing became mainsteam.

Please discuss what our course of action should be regarding this.
And for fuck sake, STOP BLACKPILLING YOUR FRIENDS.
On youtube, there are quite a few channels that have elements of looksmaxxing knowledge, for example, fasting channels that promote being at a low body fat. We should counter them and try to get them taken down OR decry fasting as a method of losing fat or even decry being at a low bodyfat% because its dangerous to health. Goes for any aspect of looksmaxxing.
You're right. Once I started knowing what made a face attractive I found people who i thought we're attractive before, not as attractive. If this knowledge gets out to everyone average and below average are beyond fucked
This is very simple and easy to understand, can't believe someone would have the audacity to actually spread this knowledge. Its like giving the winning combination of the lottery away... just plain stupid

Unironically we should retreat to private discords and stop making threads here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, RAITEIII and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and LordNorwood
Such an aspie overreaction jfl

• +1
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2506
Just admit you're wrong and it was a bad idea, stop digging yourself a hole retard.

• JFL

MAKE LOOKSMAX PRIVATE

Leys report it en masse

How do I use the discord ?