Megadosing zinc (50 mg) to grow dick size if you're still in puberty

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
From here:

I didn't set out to do a penis enlargement method, it actually just happened on accident. And to be fair I'm actually not certain that it even was enlarged(my saying that will make sense later.) What I can say is that I have a fairly large penis, close to eight inches. A quick google search says the average is 5.6(erect,) so I'm securely above the average.

I'm in no way a medical expert, and I haven't done research on this in a long time. Consider it a layman's account, and do your own research.

So back in high school, early on, when I was going through puberty, my parents bought me zinc tablets. Zinc, according to them, would help improve memory. I honestly gave up on it after awhile, but I took them for like 3 months or so.

So, fast forward, I'm in college taking an EMT(Emergency Medical Technician) course. If you're unfamiliar with that, think of it as a lighter version of being a Paramedic. One of the instructors, who was an actual Paramedic, casually mentioned an interesting fact about zinc. We were talking about the endocrine system at the time, IE the glands that control, among other things the maturation during puberty, and the growth of the body.

According to him, the only time during which you can legitimately effect the growth of the penis and make it larger, is during puberty(made sense to me,) and zinc directly affects the glands to produce the various hormones that regulate the growth of your penis. At which point I remember the zinc tablets from HS, and thought to myself; "huh, interesting."

So I honestly can't say if it worked or if it did nothing, because I have no baseline to compare anything to; I've got one data point. I can only state the facts. I have a penis that is above average in size(approximately 43% bigger, if my math is correct.) I was told by a medical professional with 20+ years of experience that zinc, taken during puberty will permanently make a penis larger. And lastly, I personally took zinc during puberty.

IMPORTANT EDIT, PLEASE READ: Before you all run out and start taking Zinc. Please note that it is TOXIC when taken in extreme quantities. I would recommend that you take care not to overdose on it. Safety comes first. I am not a registered dietician nor a doctor, and you should consult one before making any extreme changes to your diet. The wikipedia page can explain further on the effects of zinc toxicity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_toxicity

Anyone who decides to do this be sure not to take more than about 50mg/day and use a copper supplement to balance out toxicity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, BigdickAverageEthnic and OCDMaxxing
Legit.
My father gave me zinc in puberty and my penis is big.

big cope. either coincidental or the guy is trying to hide the fact that he used a penis extender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Framletgod
im gonna try this jfl

jelqing is legit, dont break your dick tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
50mg ain't no megadose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Framletgod and ULTRATERAX63
does anyone else get sick from using 50mg zinc? even if i eat i have to eat right away after taking that much so i dont feel like vomiting.

• +1
Reactions: left2die
50mg is the minimum I ever take

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
does anyone else get sick from using 50mg zinc? even if i eat i have to eat right away after taking that much so i dont feel like vomiting.
Its normal. I split a 50mg pill in 2 and take it in the morning and before bed with a meal. Shit literally tastes like metal and makes me vomit if I dont eat anything with it

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Its normal. I split a 50mg pill in 2 and take it in the morning and before bed with a meal. Shit literally tastes like metal and makes me vomit if I dont eat anything with it
Yeah i just split half for a day good to know thats normal. but im 7+ x 5.25 before taking zinc. also started puberty early so idk.

I wasted my puberty rotting and I got a big dick, what gives? Probably had a zinc deficiency every second I was alive

I’ll perhaps try this out.

can i still get gains from this at 16

If mother nature gave me a 7 incher, could my son get a 8incher? Maybe 10 incher with jelquing and extending. Lock in your daughter's, my son will hunt them :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Pillarman
If mother nature gave me a 7 incher, could my son get a 8incher? Maybe 10 incher with jelquing and extending. Lock in your daughter's, my son will hunt them :feelshehe:
Missed one crucial detail. You will not breed.

im 17 7.5 inches but would like more do you think that supplementing more with zinc could still bring any change?

im 17 7.5 inches but would like more do you think that supplementing more with zinc could still bring any change?
Not necessary to grow longer than that, in reality 6.5 to 7 inches is actually ideal unlike what people on here think

From here:

I didn't set out to do a penis enlargement method, it actually just happened on accident. And to be fair I'm actually not certain that it even was enlarged(my saying that will make sense later.) What I can say is that I have a fairly large penis, close to eight inches. A quick google search says the average is 5.6(erect,) so I'm securely above the average.

I'm in no way a medical expert, and I haven't done research on this in a long time. Consider it a layman's account, and do your own research.

So back in high school, early on, when I was going through puberty, my parents bought me zinc tablets. Zinc, according to them, would help improve memory. I honestly gave up on it after awhile, but I took them for like 3 months or so.

So, fast forward, I'm in college taking an EMT(Emergency Medical Technician) course. If you're unfamiliar with that, think of it as a lighter version of being a Paramedic. One of the instructors, who was an actual Paramedic, casually mentioned an interesting fact about zinc. We were talking about the endocrine system at the time, IE the glands that control, among other things the maturation during puberty, and the growth of the body.

According to him, the only time during which you can legitimately effect the growth of the penis and make it larger, is during puberty(made sense to me,) and zinc directly affects the glands to produce the various hormones that regulate the growth of your penis. At which point I remember the zinc tablets from HS, and thought to myself; "huh, interesting."

So I honestly can't say if it worked or if it did nothing, because I have no baseline to compare anything to; I've got one data point. I can only state the facts. I have a penis that is above average in size(approximately 43% bigger, if my math is correct.) I was told by a medical professional with 20+ years of experience that zinc, taken during puberty will permanently make a penis larger. And lastly, I personally took zinc during puberty.

IMPORTANT EDIT, PLEASE READ: Before you all run out and start taking Zinc. Please note that it is TOXIC when taken in extreme quantities. I would recommend that you take care not to overdose on it. Safety comes first. I am not a registered dietician nor a doctor, and you should consult one before making any extreme changes to your diet. The wikipedia page can explain further on the effects of zinc toxicity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_toxicity

Anyone who decides to do this be sure not to take more than about 50mg/day and use a copper supplement to balance out toxicity
Zinc doesn't have much to do with penis growth, Ive been taking it for almost a year and have seen no major effects on penis length, nor girth.

Pumping, jelqing, stretching and hanging are legit to gain up to 2 inches in length and quite a lot of girth as well.

When I will not live with my parents no more I will aim for 8x6
Why is that? T levels?
Zinc highen your T levels if you're deficient. If you are an athlete you're most likely to be deficient as zinc gets depleted by sweating (with magnesium)
You should supplement both, as lots of people are deficient in those minerals.

Vitamin D is as important tho when it comes to that, and something like 50% of people are deficient.

Take 5000IU a day. Got a 1.5years stock of Vit D for 30 euros

Zinc doesn't have much to do with penis growth, Ive been taking it for almost a year and have seen no major effects on penis length, nor girth.

Pumping, jelqing, stretching and hanging are legit to gain up to 2 inches in length and quite a lot of girth as well.

When I will not live with my parents no more I will aim for 8x6

Zinc highen your T levels if you're deficient. If you are an athlete you're most likely to be deficient as zinc gets depleted by sweating (with magnesium)
You should supplement both, as lots of people are deficient in those minerals.

Vitamin D is as important tho when it comes to that, and something like 50% of people are deficient.

Take 5000IU a day. Got a 1.5years stock of Vit D for 30 euros
For vitamin D you just need to go out in the sun. How much have you gained from jelqing tho?

For vitamin D you just need to go out in the sun. How much have you gained from jelqing tho?
Sun isn't enough, in winter in particular. Just take the pills
As for jelqing I didn't really engage to it as I live with my parents and don't have the time to do all the warmup and stretching + jelqs.

I have done it for a couple weeks and gained 0.6 inches a couple years ago though. The gains are gone now, tho, as I haven't been doing it for so long