[Megathread] Post your makeup routines

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Truecel14, Arkantos and 1 other person
I'm not a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3328, Redrighthand and 4 others

hey shishtars, everyday I paint myself white so I can become fully aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Arkantos

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and Insomniac
Makeup is for faggots faggot

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685, nattycel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Redrighthand, SikKunt and 2 others
no makeup for your face.......... wait what

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

Foundation then lipstick then rouge then mascara then eye shadow

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Hopefully this isn't too long but 🤷‍♀️

Of course, special occasions call for certain glitters and eyeliners you might not use every day, and I still have a tiny separate stash of those supplies. But over the past six months, my minimized makeup collection has forced me to nail down an everyday makeup routine that I feel is so modern, fresh, and perfect for 2018 that I simply had to share it with you. Down to look effortless while actually feeling effortless? Keep scrolling to discover the five-minute, five-step makeup routine I've been following almost every day.

Foundation has no place in my routine on five-minute makeup days, but with a really good concealer, you don't even need it. In my experience, Tarte Shape Tape is the absolute best bang for your buck—just the tiniest dot of product under the eyes, on the tip and either side of the nose, and over any blemishes gives full but natural coverage that stays all day long. Better yet, it comes in 14 shades, so it covers a good range of skin tones. I pat this into the skin with a Beautyblender and am impressed with the results every time.

Plus, I use it almost every day and still haven't run out of that original tube I opened six months ago.

This product is at the crux of my five-minute makeup routine because I literally smear it all over my entire face. I'll admit it is pricey (very pricey), but it is so versatile and yields so many compliments featuring the words "glowy" and "goddess" that I swear it's worth it. Here's the deal: These crazy-pigmented, too-hydrating-to-be-true lippies from Sisley have the feel of a lip balm but the color payoff of a lipstick, and I use them everywhere—on my eyes, lips, and cheeks (I just apply directly from the stick and blend with my fingers; it's so easy my cat could do it)—for a fresh monochrome look that always goes over like gangbusters.

Whenever I wear the product in Coral this way, people always ask me what I'm wearing and are shook to learn it's the same creamy lip product on every quadrant of my face. (The shades Litchi, a subtle brownish nude, and Candy, a bright bubblegum pink, are my two other favorites.)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
Hopefully this isn't too long but 🤷‍♀️

Of course, special occasions call for certain glitters and eyeliners you might not use every day, and I still have a tiny separate stash of those supplies. But over the past six months, my minimized makeup collection has forced me to nail down an everyday makeup routine that I feel is so modern, fresh, and perfect for 2018 that I simply had to share it with you. Down to look effortless while actually feeling effortless? Keep scrolling to discover the five-minute, five-step makeup routine I've been following almost every day.

Foundation has no place in my routine on five-minute makeup days, but with a really good concealer, you don't even need it. In my experience, Tarte Shape Tape is the absolute best bang for your buck—just the tiniest dot of product under the eyes, on the tip and either side of the nose, and over any blemishes gives full but natural coverage that stays all day long. Better yet, it comes in 14 shades, so it covers a good range of skin tones. I pat this into the skin with a Beautyblender and am impressed with the results every time.

Plus, I use it almost every day and still haven't run out of that original tube I opened six months ago.

This product is at the crux of my five-minute makeup routine because I literally smear it all over my entire face. I'll admit it is pricey (very pricey), but it is so versatile and yields so many compliments featuring the words "glowy" and "goddess" that I swear it's worth it. Here's the deal: These crazy-pigmented, too-hydrating-to-be-true lippies from Sisley have the feel of a lip balm but the color payoff of a lipstick, and I use them everywhere—on my eyes, lips, and cheeks (I just apply directly from the stick and blend with my fingers; it's so easy my cat could do it)—for a fresh monochrome look that always goes over like gangbusters.

Whenever I wear the product in Coral this way, people always ask me what I'm wearing and are shook to learn it's the same creamy lip product on every quadrant of my face. (The shades Litchi, a subtle brownish nude, and Candy, a bright bubblegum pink, are my two other favorites.)
t. foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
wont help my bones

I was trolling...I deadass copied and pasted the whole thing from another site smh 🤡
bro... I know
smh tbh ngl fam we kangs yall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Joyride
Eyeliner,brushes and lips.