Mein Kampf

B

blackoutgayin

Banned
Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew knew this and acted accordingly. But the German, or rather his Government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the War the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance.

-- Mein Kampf, Chapter 10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, Swagwaffle, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
wtf thats so based

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and blackoutgayin
How did a recessed subhuman like Hitler lead so many people?
Does this prove lookism wrong?

• +1
Reactions: blackoutgayin
bases me

• +1
Reactions: blackoutgayin
What’s your point

• +1
Reactions: nausea
How did a recessed subhuman like Hitler lead so many people?
Does this prove lookism wrong?
No, he just had his way with words, and the Germans were pretty desperate after WW1.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and blackoutgayin
What’s your point
While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
mein kampf is my favorite manga

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 1 other person
mein kampf is my favorite manga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, itsoverbuddyboyo, Demonstrator and 5 others
meins me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui