Melanotan II

Titus7

Titus7

Iron
Anyone know anything about this stuff, and if it's safe to even use or not?

Untannable Pale Skin + bleach blonde eyebrows and lashes = Death

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Causes skin cancer and lesions i researched it for hours

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
If you are prone to having freckles they ll pop out

• +1
Ascension or death.

gives erections too srsr

tbhtbhtbh btwb tw bt twbtw

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
@Titus7 YOU DISGUSTING FOID PLEASE ROPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, left2die, Sean O'Aspie and 4 others
Dye your eyebrows and hair dark and Eat enough beta carotene for a Carotene tan instead

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I ve started injecting it a few days ago

It works,
But honestly I dont think its worth it.

Melanotan + summer = fuuuarrrrkkk. It's the fucking shit if you're gonna go on a sun holiday or stay out in the sun for a decent amount of time. It seriously works. Doesn't work without UV exposure. Took expired MT2 w/o sun and got keratosis on my arms, so don't do that! I didn't really get freckles or moles or any shit like that so I was pretty happy. Facial flushing will happen for 1-2hrs after pinning (less time if you dose less)

And yeah BONERZ

• +1
How's it been so far?
Got pigmentation and stopped. Now back at it again with lower dosage. Btw it works without the sun exposure. The skin color is looking really good

• +1
Reactions: Titus7 and Extra Chromosome
It DOES NOT work without sun exposure, I do not know who made up this shit or who believes it but you need UV to tan even on Melanotan.

Start low as 250mcg and see how your body reacts, dosage differs based on your weight and other factors so first try it and see how you feel on a low dosage.

If you do not inject too much you should not have problems with moles, they will appear but only tiny ones and they will disappear over the weeks.

I never had any freckles so I can't comment on it but it did not fuck up my skin in any way.

Lots of good info I found a while ago on another site:
Melanotan 2 or MT2 Protocol

Low Melanotan 2 dose: 250 mcg

Typical Melanotan 2 dosage: 500 mcg

Large Melanotan 2 dose: 1mg

Add 200 units (2ml) of water to the vial. 2ml/200 units will minimize the volume that you have to inject and will simplify the arithmetic in your MT-2 experiment. Dosing measurements are often mentioned in both milligram (mg) and microgram (mcg). Example: .5mg = 500mcg

1ml syringe (U100), 2ml BW to reconstitute

Calculations for a desired dose:

Step 1= 10mg vial MT-II

Step 2= 2ml bac water

Step 3= 500mcg dose

5 ticks on your insulin pin

http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.html to work things out further if you want to change the volume of Bac water

Starting dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects.

Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UVR, you will get much darker than you have even been before. A maintenance dose can help prolong super-physiological photo-protection MT-2 delivers.

Storage: Store unmixed in the fridge and mixed in the freezer don't freeze the reconstructed vial

So to simplify things

10mg vial add 2ml of bac water first starting dose 250mcg draw to tick mark 3 or 5iu i do this before bed in case i get flushing and sick feeling.. If you feel you get the sicky feeling with MT2 get some travel sickness tablets from Boots and take one 30 min before the jab this will ease it a bit ..

Now you know your ok with that dose start the loading phase 500mcg tick mark 5 or 10iu pre bed unless you want to suppress your appetite then inject in the morning ..Now run it at this dose till you reach the colour you want ..Dont forget to tan twice a week to get nice and brown ..10 min is max start on 5 this might sound low but you will be susceptible to burning till you have built up a tolerance . Run this till you reach your desired colour

Maintenance dose i find 500mcg once a week with a tan of 10min every 7 days will keep my tan topped up nicely

Storage ..draw the MT2 from the vial and load up about 40ish syringes normally then put in a tub and freeze ..when you need to do your jab remove one syringe leave on the side for a few minutes or hold in the palm of your hand ,,

How Often to Tan on Melanotan II

The tanning activity of Melanotan II without the need for UV exposure has been proven by clinical trial; however, the majority of users report that results are achieved much quicker, and that the tan is a more natural color, when Melanotan II is combined with a small amount of UV exposure.

Loading: Tanning should start after the third injection and occur 2-3 times per week if you wish to see tanning results quickly; otherwise one tanning session per week is sufficient to gradually build your tan.Maintenance: Skin types 1 & 2 usually need one tanning session per week to maintain their tan. Skin types 3 & 4 often find they can maintain their tan with Melanotan II injections only, however, if you find your color fading then you should go tanning once per week.Things to remember:

If you are not seeing results then you need to increase the frequency of your outdoor or indoor UV exposure (especially if you are skin types 1 or 2). Never increase your recommended Melanotan II dose.

Tanning sessions should be short, 5-10 minutes in a sun bed or 30-40 minutes in the sun on a warm day is sufficient each time. DO NOT overexpose yourself to UV rays.

When starting, always use 30+ sunscreen on sensitive areas such as the face and neck. Because these areas are frequently exposed to UV rays they are more responsive to the melanin producing effects of Melanotan II and therefore will become darker quicker than the rest of the body. Covering these areas initially will allow other parts of the body to tan first, ensuring you achieve a well balanced tan.

Melanotan II and UV exposure complement each other, so if you spend a lot of time tanning you will need less frequent injections of Melanotan II to obtain and maintain your tan. If you don't spend much time in the sun or sun beds then you will need more frequent dosages of Melanotan II to develop and keep your tan.

Skin Types

The frequency of Melanotan II injections will depend largely on your skin type to begin with, therefore you should identify with which Fitzpatrick skin type you are:

Type 1: Pale skin, many freckles, blue/green eyes, red hair, never tans, always burns

Type 2: Fair skin, few freckles, blue/hazel eyes, blonde/sandy hair, tans poorly, usually burns

Type 3: Darker white skin, brown hair/eyes, usually tans, rarely burns

Type 4: Light brown skin, darker brown hair/eyes, tans easily, burns minimally

Dosing chart for your weight that is now out dated (just for reference)

Weight Melanotan II dosage Amount to inject (ml) Injections per vial

50kg or less

0.5mg

0.05ml (“5” on syringe)

20 doses

50-60kg

0.6mg

0.06ml (“6” on syringe)

16 doses

60-70kg

0.7mg

0.07ml (“7” on syringe)

14 doses

70-80kg

0.8mg

0.08ml (“8” on syringe)

12 doses

80-90kg

0.9mg

0.09ml (“9” on syringe)

11 doses

100kg or more

1mg

0.10ml (“10” on syringe)

10 doses

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and x30001
Causes skin cancer and lesions i researched it for hours
Low IQ!

Stop spreading false information.

Melanotan II does NOT cause cancer. It was originally developed in Australia to prevent people from getting cancer, since aussies are white as fuck and get melanoma all over the place while abbos who originally lived on the continent are dark as hell. Saying it causes cancer is akin to saying fire causes freezing.

So Melanotan increases melanin in your system which means your pale skin won't get damaged by sun (sunburn), you won't have that pink burned pig look. This burned look and sun damage for whiteys increases risk of melanoma significantly. The risk isn't that big if you get nice brown tan skin. You get that if you have enough melanin in your system. Melanotan helps with that. It also makes your hair darker. Lifesaver for palecels and gingercels.

I've been using stuff for 3 years and have not burned a single time after it, even when exposed to hottest
sun for 8 hrs.

I'm no longer pink looking fag with reddish lips. I'm not Mediterranean and people think I'm from South, although originally I have Scandinavian genes.

Just make sure you get as high purity as possible. I tried 98% purity and got really sick for a few days with high temperature of 38 C and overall feeling of sickness. It went away on its own. Then I tried 99% and got only slight nausea for an hour or so and it was fine. If you get sick from it just lower dose and make sure it is pure (99% at least).

The horror stories of teen girls getting melanoma from MT2 are misinterpreted. They got melanoma from USING SUNBEDS for 5 days straight after taking Melanotan. Yes, it protects from sun, but sunbeds are always damaging and can get you skin cancer anyway. It was not caused by MT, it was caused by the sunbeds.

Low IQ!

Melanotan II does NOT cause cancer. It was originally developed in Australia to prevent people from getting cancer, since aussies are white as fuck and get melanoma all over the place while abbos who originally lived on the continent are dark as hell. Saying it causes cancer is akin to saying fire causes freezing.

So Melanotan increases melanin in your system which means your pale skin won't get damaged by sun (sunburn), you won't have that pink burned pig look. This burned look and sun damage for whiteys increases risk of melanoma significantly. The risk isn't that big if you get nice brown tan skin. You get that if you have enough melanin in your system. Melanotan helps with that. It also makes your hair darker. Lifesaver for palecels and gingercels.

I've been using stuff for 3 years and have not burned a single time after it, even when exposed to hottest
sun for 8 hrs.

I'm no longer pink looking fag with reddish lips. I'm not Mediterranean and people think I'm from South, although originally I have Scandinavian genes.

Just make sure you get as high purity as possible. I tried 98% purity and got really sick for a few days with high temperature of 38 C and overall feeling of sickness. It went away on its own. Then I tried 99% and got only slight nausea for an hour or so and it was fine. If you get sick from it just lower dose and make sure it is pure (99% at least).

The horror stories of teen girls getting melanoma from MT2 are misinterpreted. They got melanoma from USING SUNBEDS for 5 days straight after taking Melanotan. Yes, it protects from sun, but sunbeds are always damaging and can get you skin cancer anyway. It was not caused by MT, it was caused by the sunbeds.
source?

And where is your source?

Mine are:
Literally google

Wikipedia

Studies

My life experience (and yes, I do get regular skin checkups)
I researched and it said it caused skin lesions and cancer.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Low IQ!

sun for 8 hrs.

What doses are you injecting? Did you get any dark pigment spots from using it?

What doses are you injecting? Did you get any dark pigment spots from using it?
Anywhere from 0.1mg-1mg with 1mg being extreme. Just take some shots of 0.1 or 0.25 and GET out in the sun. Seriously this shit works just go on a sun holiday and sunbathe all day. (You wont get sunburnt, just a golden luscious tan). Then just inject every week or so at minimum dose to maintain. Or gauge it based on how it's going. There's really not much point doing more than 0.25. Just do a preload, ie 0.2mg e2d or e3d before going on a holiday. You NEED the sun, it's the most important factor. You don't need huge doses, it'll just make you darker. You want that subtle half natty glow

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel