Melanotan log

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Just did my first injection of melanotan 2. Will keep you guys posted. I currently have no other options because all solariums are closed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe, Schönling, Deleted member 4563 and 16 others
Are you neck training yet?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 6401
Are you neck training yet?
Only started doing neck curls eod at home, without extra resistance. Primarily for posture purposes though, don't expect me to get a Tyson-tier neck from that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you'll be looking like fat fucking lenny in no time
Biglenny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PersianKingdom, Chadelite, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
Mt2 without sun/solarium exposure is useless. You can stop injecting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Fear and 3 others
Ethnicmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Mt2 without sun/solarium exposure is useless. You can stop injecting.
We will see. The first few sunrays are showing up already where I live and melanotan is supposed to be really powerful when it comes to tanning; requiring not much UV exposure at all to work. Better than sitting around and doing nothing about my fading skin complexion. At least I'll be able to say I tried.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 685
Just did my first injection of melanotan 2. Will keep you guys posted. I currently have no other options because all solariums are closed.
Please pay attention if your hair color changes as well. Let us know about the changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Bewusst
Ethnicmaxxing
Moggy
KEEP BARKING FOR ETHNICS

Good luck OP, post results along the way to show the gradual transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Darker hair may look better on you too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
Darker hair may look better on you too
Def. Black hair always mogs, especially with light eyes.

It's only been half a day since my first injection but I can tell the stuff is real. Minor initial flushing, one random boner and - specially nice - complete appetite suppression. Haven't had the slightest urge to eat anything for half a day. I must admit that I had a meal before injecting tho.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
Update: Despite no tanning/sunbathing, I'm already a bit darker. The MT2 has been suppressing my appetite a lot. Did my second shot now. Good news is, it's a sunny 20°C outside which will make me regain my tan even quicker.

Only side effects so far have been mild flushing after the first injection, mild nausea, some muscle twitching, appetite suppression (good) and more boners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
Only side effects so far have been mild flushing after the first injection, mild nausea, some muscle twitching, appetite suppression (good) and more boners.
nice, also tell me if you notice excessive yawning and stretching despite being refreshed and well slept.
a common side effect, I found it interesting.

anyways keep the updates coming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Bewusst
bro can you also tell us about your injection amounts and frequency

• +1
you will keep it that way for how long?
Depends on results. I might readjust dosage and frequency eventually but that's what I start out with.

• +1
nice, also tell me if you notice excessive yawning and stretching despite being refreshed and well slept.
a common side effect, I found it interesting.
Why is that? I have that, but I don't inject Melanotan 2. I sleep early, sleep 9 hours, wake up early, exercise daily etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
Why is that? I have that, but I don't inject Melanotan 2. I sleep early, sleep 9 hours, wake up early, exercise daily etc.
dunno tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
Currymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
I think u just need a bit darker no need injecting stuff
yes but injections make it permanent aftwr some point..thats why

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
where did you buy stuff

• +1
Isnt this stuff illegal in Germany?
btw. its 22C here and i already spent a few hours sunbathing yesterday

• +1
Knowing germany probably
Will probably get stopped in customs if ordered online

• +1
where did you buy stuff
Purepeptidesuk.com
I know, the weather has changed abruptly. Good for me though.

Never had a problem with customs. Selling/dealing is what can get you in real trouble, not ordering stuff for yourself. The worst thing that could happen is your order getting stuck in customs and you are asked to comment on it. Which means your order would be gone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Purepeptidesuk.com

I know, the weather has changed abruptly. Good for me though.

Never had a problem with customs. Selling/dealing is what can get you in real trouble, not ordering stuff for yourself. The worst thing that could happen is your order getting stuck in customs and you are asked to comment on it. Which means your order would be gone.
How last 10 mg ?
Do you store at cold place ?
Did you notice changement in your skin tone ?
Do you tan outside ?

• +1
Maybe you have sleep apnea? That's what it's associated with. Bad REM sleep for example

Also check your vitamin levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401 and her
How last 10 mg ?
Do you store at cold place ?
Did you notice changement in your skin tone ?
Do you tan outside ?
At my current dosage of 500 mcg per day, 1 vial with 10 mg will last me for 20 days. I store it in the fridge.

Yes, it's only been three injections but my tan seems to be coming back. Too early to say much though. Gotta give it some time.

I don't sunbath. It's getting sunny where I live so normal sun exposure from being outside should be enough for now. I don't like lying in the sun naked in a city with overpopulation. Would do it otherwise though. Of course, sunbathing would achieve faster and greater results.

• +1
Maybe you have sleep apnea? That's what it's associated with. Bad REM sleep for example

Also check your vitamin levels
No, I don't have sleep apnea. I sleep 9 hours without waking up in the middle of the night.

• +1
Update 2: Had a decent amount of sun exposure (only face) today, when I took care of my responsibilities.

However, I've had a massive headache since returning back home which got progressively worse.
I can't say for sure whether the MT2 is responsible for it but I'm not someone to normally experience such migraine-like headaches, so I believe it is.

Also feeling a little nauseaous atm. The injection was 10 hours ago though, with no issues until I got home a few hours ago. Will see if dinner (sodium) helps - with both the headache and nausea; have been sweating a bit due to the heat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GoMadAndSTFU
Update 2: Had a decent amount of sun exposure (only face) today, when I took care of my responsibilities.

However, I've had a massive headache since returning back home which got progressively worse.
I can't say for sure whether the MT2 is responsible for it but I'm not someone to normally experience such migraine-like headaches, so I believe it is.

Also feeling a little nauseaous atm. The injection was 10 hours ago though, with no issues until I got home a few hours ago. Will see if dinner (sodium) helps - with both the headache and nausea; have been sweating a bit due to the heat.
DO you have a picture before and after ?

• +1

Headache and nausea are 95% gone now, after dinner. Like I thought, I just needed sodium.
Melanotan seems to mess with electrolyte balance somehow. The muscle twitches I had been experiencing after starting to take MT2 have most likely also been a result of low sodium.

@Dyorotic2, any theoretical explanation on why and how this might happen? I've been thinking about it and I remember that frequent yawning can be caused by potassium deficiency. Maybe try increasing your potassium and decreasing your sodium intake (bananas, dates, sugar cane syrup/blackstrap molasses, potassium chloride etc.) to see whether your urges to yawn decrease or subside altogether.
Let's find out if minor electrolyte disturbances are the culprit behind some of MT2's mysterious side effects.

• +1
Man,do you store at freezer ?

• +1
  • +1
Update 3: skin is getting its tan back. On top of that, my hair is beginning to get darker too; scalp hair, eyebrows/-lashes and also facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6401
Quick remark: I noticed my skin is peeling, especially on my forearms, similar to when I tan normally.

Does anyone know how to prevent this? Or is it a normal process of dead skin cells being shed? Because the skin underneath the white flakes is nice brown and tan. I notice the exact same phenomenon when I tan normally.

Other than that, MT2 is amazing. Quick and easy tan, darker hair and more boners. Moles, dick and lips are darkening too but I don't mind tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
MT2 is a wonder drug. The only place i had moles were on my forearms, i had a few of them and i removed them myself with a product called 'Dermatend' which also works incredibly well.

Edit: I used the older version of dermatend back in 2011, so i dont know what the quality is like of the newer version. I think they had to remove some ingredients.

Last edited:
  • +1
MT2 is a wonder drug. The only place i had moles were on my forearms, i had a few of them and i removed them myself with a product called 'Dermatend' which also works incredibly well.

Edit: I used the older version of dermatend back in 2011, so i dont know what the quality is like of the newer version. I think they had to remove some ingredients.
I like my moles darker actually, they add some character to the face. They're tiny anyways.

MT2 seems to tan my skin directly without the "reddish, irritated skin phase" (not sunburn-tier though; I'm not prone to that) I normally go through after tanning sessions. It's only been a little over a week but results are quite noticeable already, despite very little sun exposure and no sunbeds. Only thing that annoys me is peeling/shedding.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
I like my moles darker actually, they add some character to the face. They're tiny anyways.

MT2 seems to tan my skin directly without the "reddish, irritated skin phase" (not sunburn-tier though; I'm not prone to that) I normally go through after tanning sessions. It's only been a little over a week but results are quite noticeable already, despite very little sun exposure and no sunbeds. Only thing that annoys me is peeling/shedding.
how u buy MT2?

• +1
when you buy with this website,do you have all materials and water ?
You can buy melanotan and bacteriostatic water there but everything else such as syringes has to be obtained elsewhere. Why don't you just visit the website and look for yourself?

• +1
Last time I saw a german inject melatonan

jfl take care brocel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and Bewusst
Quick remark: I noticed my skin is peeling, especially on my forearms, similar to when I tan normally.

Does anyone know how to prevent this? Or is it a normal process of dead skin cells being shed? Because the skin underneath the white flakes is nice brown and tan. I notice the exact same phenomenon when I tan normally.

Other than that, MT2 is amazing. Quick and easy tan, darker hair and more boners. Moles, dick and lips are darkening too but I don't mind tbh.
Melanotan is amazing, I'm glad you came to your senses and got onto it!
just a note, users of Melanotan can literally inject up to 500-1000mcg of MT2 in their first week or two and not even notice a tan, instead they burn horrifically, then all of a sudden they wake up one day absolutely negrofied (lol).

point is, it's a slow race in the beginning, once you start to actually notice yourself getting darker, you know you're about to get dark and fast.
the darkening of hair, eyebrows and facial hair is a MAJOR looksmax for a large portion of people, I'd honestly suggest acetyl-hexapeptide-1 for those who want the hair darkening effects without the darkening of the skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, Bewusst and 1 other person
Is melanotan legit for pink skinned subhumans?
just a note, users of Melanotan can literally inject up to 500-1000mcg of MT2 in their first week or two and not even notice a tan, instead they burn horrifically, then all of a sudden they wake up one day absolutely negrofied (lol).
BBC theory

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6401
@Dyorotic2, any theoretical explanation on why and how this might happen? I've been thinking about it and I remember that frequent yawning can be caused by potassium deficiency. Maybe try increasing your potassium and decreasing your sodium intake (bananas, dates, sugar cane syrup/blackstrap molasses, potassium chloride etc.) to see whether your urges to yawn decrease or subside altogether.
Let's find out if minor electrolyte disturbances are the culprit behind some of MT2's mysterious side effects.
that's interesting, sorry I didn't realize you tagged me.
I intake a shit tonne of potassium, salt and magnesium over my typical day, normally through potatoes, tubers, bananas etc.
on the days that I didn't eat potatoes, I noticed the stretching and excessive yawning, you're on to something, I've searched most forums for an answer but most don't know what to suggest is causing it.

enjoy the boners friend, I definitely did.
Is melanotan legit for pink skinned subhumans?

BBC theory
it's perfect for pink-skinned subhumans.
that's the target audience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Bewusst
MT2 in puberty? effects growth or?

• +1