Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Zeta ascended and 4 others

Attachments

• 1550680283925.png
    1550680283925.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Cope

"Ohh look at me I have aged so well. I am a 40 year old virgin and can slay now" :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::redpill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
men age like a cucks dry cum on a poster of chadwick boseman

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Fucking "muh MGTOW" fags when will they understand the "Wall" is just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
Is this him in a natural angle? You can do the opposite of frauding and make someone look worse than they really are.

looks good here
again good lighting there. you can fraud your collagen levels with artificial lighting until you step outside where day light will reveal your true collagen levels

again good lighting there. you can fraud your collagen levels with artificial lighting until you step outside where day light will reveal your true collagen levels
This is normal celeb lighting ??? Same as daylight lighting. Every model/actor's photos are taken in lighting at least as good as this. People saying men don't age well (testosterone ages men better than women) are just coping oldcels.

This is normal celeb lighting ??? Same as daylight lighting. Every model/actor's photos are taken in lighting at least as good as this. People saying men don't age well (testosterone ages men better than women) are just coping oldcels.
Depends on genetics but generally men do age better than women. I've never stated the opposite. Just pointing out that he's a fraud
This is normal celeb lighting ???
yeah they use that lighting because it hides imperfections like wrinkles, loose skin etc

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
yeah they use that lighting because it hides imperfections like wrinkles, loose skin etc
But celebs still look wrinkly in this. Also we use these lighting level photos to compare people anyway. Irl lighting (indoors) hides a lot of flaws.

Most men are done by their mid 30s.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 72
  • gandy-5-comp.jpg
    gandy-5-comp.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 54
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
title should be men age slightly better than women

@TurboAutist45 nordic men generally age preety badly

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
It is over

• +1
True. Generally, men age better than women. That's where the whole RedPill theory of women hitting the wall has its origins.
However, there's a big IF. If you're not balding, you'll age well.
Balding makes you look older.

• +1
True. Generally, men age better than women. That's where the whole RedPill theory of women hitting the wall has its origins.
However, there's a big IF. If you're not balding, you'll age well.
Balding makes you look older.

You also need to have good bones and take care of your skin as well.

Thats the meme guy from the office right? I suppose he aged well, but younger girls still wouldnt be interested in him without his status and money as a celeb. They have the option to have a much younger male, so i don't see them choosing him over a prime gl dude unless she doesn't have access to a prime gl dude.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Thats the meme guy from the office right? I suppose he aged well, but younger girls still wouldnt be interested in him without his status and money as a celeb. They have the option to have a much younger male, so i don't see them choosing him over a prime gl dude unless she doesn't have access to a prime gl dude.
True. Let me formulate this for you.

A 40-year old man who has a good hairline, has taken care of himself (skincare, haircare) is in good physical shape will be able to date a woman who's let's say, a few years younger than him 35 - 38. That's a realistic benefit of holding yourself together and aging well.
Unless you have high-tier facial aesthetics, yeah, you're not gonna bang jailbaits at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Extra Chromosome
True. Let me formulate this for you.

A 40-year old man who has a good hairline, has taken care of himself (skincare, haircare) is in good physical shape will be able to date a woman who's let's say, a few years younger than him 35 - 38. That's a realistic benefit of holding yourself together and aging well.
Unless you have high-tier facial aesthetics, yeah, you're not gonna bang jailbaits at that age.
unless ur in the middle east