Men are harsher than women when it comes to looks

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Tbh
You niggas here can say what you want but its a known fact that women do care for some other things in men than just his looks, of course looks are like 80% but theres still some other factors that women consider
But men are 100% about looks, if a female is ugly she is completely dehumanized by men

And even tho I know thats fucked up I still cant change it, I simply dont care for the life of a woman Im not sexually attracted to

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wateriswet, Chintuck22, Deleted member 3323 and 13 others
Well what else does a female offer apart from looks lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 8765
No one is saying that’s not true, the difference is Ive seen McFatties hit on 7/10 guys lmao. You think the guy that works as a trucker as the balls to hit on the Becky fitness instructor? No way Jose.

U LIVE IN BRAZIL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, lutte and Uglybrazilian
No one is saying that’s not true, the difference is Ive seen McFatties hit on 7/10 guys lmao. You think the guy that works as a trucker as the balls to hit on the Becky fitness instructor? No way Jose.
I unironically have seem such cases tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I unironically have seem such cases tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
i hope you get decapitated in brazil

• So Sad
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
But if that was true, we would be the choosers not them. Sadly not the case

if u are low inhib

But if that was true, we would be the choosers not them. Sadly not the case
Men have a higher sex drive, guys are just desperate all the time to have sex

Yes but still most men would still fuck/date a girl that's ugly, meanwhile girls won't even look at ugly guys jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 10413 and Uglybrazilian
what about juggernaut law? doesn't that say the opposite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 5'8manlet, Copeful and 1 other person
It's literally the other way around
Guys are so desperate they'll take anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Yes but still most men would still fuck/date a girl that's ugly, meanwhile girls won't even look at ugly guys jfl.
Thats true but for example, if you are not a male model you can still manage to land a Stacy girlfriend just by having some other things going for you
But an ugly female Will never ever ever in her life experience dating a good looking guy no matter what she does, she can be a literal superhuman, She still wouldnt have a chance cause only looks and nothing more matters for men

what about juggernaut law? doesn't that say the opposite?
TBH, op is still right. NORMAL men wouldn't even look at an ugly girl.
But the west isn't normal. They'll still date and fuck ugly girls.
Here in EE and probably in Brazil too, guys don't give a shit about ugly girls. Unless they're really ugly themselves.

Tbh
You niggas here can say what you want but its a known fact that women do care for some other things in men than just his looks, of course looks are like 80% but theres still some other factors that women consider
But men are 100% about looks, if a female is ugly she is completely dehumanized by men

And even tho I know thats fucked up I still cant change it, I simply dont care for the life of a woman Im not sexually attracted to
are u retarded?
literally the complete opposite of everything you said is the truth

It's literally the other way around
Guys are so desperate they'll take anything
this is true, I probably didnt explained myself very well

what im saying is that for men, looks are more of a deal breaker than it is for women since we ONLY care about looks and nothing more

if a female dont find you particularly gl at first, you might still have chance by having other things going for u, but there's no such a thing for women, if some girl I dont find attractive tries hitting on me I'll never ever give her a chance doesnt matter what she do

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, lutte and Madhate
OP tells the truth, the only one denying are basement dwellers that never got out of their houses and are breastfed incel talk
It is still 140% worth looksmaxxing (ie getting your jaw cup up by a russian doctor) though of course

Wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
TBH, op is still right. NORMAL men wouldn't even look at an ugly girl.
But the west isn't normal. They'll still date and fuck ugly girls.
Here in EE and probably in Brazil too, guys don't give a shit about ugly girls. Unless they're really ugly themselves.
ok, good point. im a usacel so i cant relate to the OP. the culture might indeed be different there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, lutte and Madhate
Stop posting shit bluepilled threads. Who cares about foids jfl

remember that its just how it is, if females care for things other than looks thats their problem

what im saying is that for men, looks are more of a deal breaker than it is for women since we ONLY care about looks and nothing more

if a female dont find you particularly gl at first, you might still have chance by having other things going for u, but there's no such a thing for women, if some girl I dont find attractive tries hitting on me I'll never ever give her a chance doesnt matter what she do
everything a woman looks at in a man is looks bro, whenever a girl preaches about personality its because anything a handsome guy does is funny and interesting to them, think about Jeremy Meeks, this guy literally nearly killed a kid but shortly after getting in prison he got his bail payed by some rich bitch and now hes married to a billionaire that he cheats on daily while some ugly guys get 20 year prison sentences for a fake rape charge and stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Obviously Not you
BXvNqh0

• WTF
Reactions: JMax
“Women don’t just care about looks, they also want you for your money!!”
:soy:

caring about personality and other factors is a privilege of some women.
Average girls get so much dick thrown at them, that they need other ways to filter out men other than just looks.

Imagine being an average guy and having tons of average and above average women throwing themselves at you. Ofcourse you would need to become selective who you're going to spend your time with and personality becomes one of those ways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

But it’s suifuel if you don’t pass the test, how are you supposed to take advantage of the other things that you got going for you if you’re putt off by their lack of attraction?

• +1
everything a woman looks at in a man is looks bro, whenever a girl preaches about personality its because anything a handsome guy does is funny and interesting to them, think about Jeremy Meeks, this guy literally nearly killed a kid but shortly after getting in prison he got his bail payed by some rich bitch and now hes married to a billionaire that he cheats on daily while some ugly guys get 20 year prison sentences for a fake rape charge and stuff like that
its not black and white bro, meeks is extremely gl so he can get away with anything, but still there's enough evidence that women care for other things, not just looks(but looks are first ofc), there's so many subhumans with gl girls based on status, money or whatever other things, look at how many subhumans adriana lima has dated

for females there's almost no such a thing

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 4887
But it’s suifuel if you don’t pass the test, how are you supposed to take advantage of the other things that you got going for you if you’re putt off by their lack of attraction?
yeah, its all about balance, if the girl finds you repulsive then you are fucked but if she simply doesnt find you particularly attractive physically, there's still some ways to turn around the game

for females its almost impossible tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Most men would sleep with most women but the opposite isn't true

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
its not black and white bro, meeks is extremely gl so he can get away with anything, but still there's enough evidence that women care for other things, not just looks(but looks are first ofc), there's so many subhumans with gl girls based on status, money or whatever other things, look at how many subhumans adriana lima has dated

for females there's almost no such a thing
bro for me theres a big difference in my attraction to a girl depending on her personality, and almost all guys are attracted to body > face which is a thing you can easily change yet women are all attracted to face > height > race > frame > body which are all things you can’t change

• +1
each and every user on this site you utter homosexual .

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Uglybrazilian
bro for me theres a big difference in my attraction to a girl depending on her personality, and almost all guys are attracted to body > face which is a thing you can easily change yet women are all attracted to face > height > race > frame > body which are all things you can’t change
its a good thing that you care for personality tbh, but nigga I dont tbh I just cant help it, if I dont think she's attractive I dont give a fuck about her personality ngl

remember also that body for women is a tricky thing, 99% of all women simply dont have the genes to have a good body(to compensate for an ugly face), cause women's body is not designed for weight training or hipertrophy + females cant roid cause it would be a looksmin for them

its a good thing that you care for personality tbh, but nigga I dont tbh I just cant help it, if I dont think she's attractive I dont give a fuck about her personality ngl

remeber also that body for women is a tricky thing, 99% of all women simply dont have the genes to have a good body(to compensate for an ugly face), cause women's body is not designed for weight training or hipertrophy + females cant roid cause it would be a looksmin for them
true but you probably find 80%+ of women your age attractive or atleast bangable, well women find at most 15-20% of men their age attractive

Thats true but for example, if you are not a male model you can still manage to land a Stacy girlfriend just by having some other things going for you
But an ugly female Will never ever ever in her life experience dating a good looking guy no matter what she does, she can be a literal superhuman, She still wouldnt have a chance cause only looks and nothing more matters for men
Nigga you are right for the first one about not being a male model and still getting stacies but you would be blue pilled as fuck to think a ugly whore / landwhale very ugly can't get a good looking dude...

TBH I wouldn't say body is that far down. You have no idea how girls react to a ripped body, especially when u take your shirt off (if you're lean). It's just that we wear clothes 99% of the day, so you don't see it. But at the beach/pool if you have a good body, you mog.

TBH I wouldn't say body is that far down. You have no idea how girls react to a ripped body, especially when u take your shirt off (if you're lean). It's just that we wear clothes 99% of the day, so you don't see it. But at the beach/pool if you have a good body, you mog.
dunno, seems like cope to women if youre ugly/short/ethnic

dunno, seems like cope to women if youre ugly/short/ethnic
Well ofc, any extremeties and it's over. I consider myself 4 psl and I can get above average girls pretty easily after getting a decent physique, can't wait to get an even better ngl. 10% bf + more muscle than the average person = slayer. (If you have an average face)

Nigga you are right for the first one about not being a male model and still getting stacies but you would be blue pilled as fuck to think a ugly whore / landwhale very ugly can't get a good looking dude...
she can maybe have sex with a GL guy but never date

Well ofc, any extremeties and it's over. I consider myself 4 psl and I can get above average girls pretty easily after getting a decent physique, can't wait to get an even better ngl. 10% bf + more muscle than the average person = slayer. (If you have an average face)
do you have sex with girls or not? not this coping when i reach under 2% bf ill slay

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
do you have sex with girls or not? not this coping when i reach under 2% bf ill slay
I've slain 3 girls so far (I'm recently 18), and i've had 4 gf's. I don't use tinder so I'm hoping for some lifefuel when I start using it. I'm from EE tho so girls aren't as whorish as in the US, so sex mostly comes from LTR's. Not short term flings.
I'm 6'1, so average height in my country, 4 psl face, and 13% bf currently. The only thing I mog people at is physique and bf%.

I've slain 3 girls so far (I'm recently 18), and i've had 4 gf's. I don't use tinder so I'm hoping for some lifefuel when I start using it. I'm from EE tho so girls aren't as whorish as in the US, so sex mostly comes from LTR's. Not short term flings.
I'm 6'1, so average height in my country, 4 psl face, and 13% bf currently. The only thing I mog people at is physique and bf%.
youre also serbian right? serbia is south eastern europe technically, id rather be considered south european like the spanish and italian than be considered from ee and poor
lifefuel bfw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate