Men don't age better than women

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The idea that men age like wine and women like milk is bullshit and cope from a bunch of delusional middle aged guys. Fact is, women want younger studs just like men want younger women. This is why hot women will cheat on their older beta husbands with good looking young guys. Before modern medicine most men would have died in their 60's so being 40 back then was seen as being the same as being 60+ today. Women aren't attracted to that. It's over for men once they are 35+ unless they are very good looking and age gracefully. Or are famous.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
DD34CD88 42BC 48F5 A4C5 2E482A0C32DC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 906, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Everyone here already knows about the agepill. The only people that hold that belief are MGTOW and redpillers

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, jefferson, Absi and 6 others
the agepill made me old

the oldpill aged me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel
Everyone here already knows about the agepill.

Untrue. There are lots of people who still buy into this myth that women want "men" rather than "boys". It's bs. 90% of women would take a ripped 20 year old over a balding 40 year old.

Untrue. There are lots of people who still buy into this myth that women want "men" rather than "boys". It's bs. 90% of women would take a ripped 20 year old over a balding 40 year old.
I think the problem with this is that there is a social stigma for women to date younger guys. Try set your age to 20 as a man and I doubt you'll have much success with women who are 22 or older.

I think the problem with this is that there is a social stigma for women to date younger guys. Try set your age to 20 as a man and I doubt you'll have much success with women who are 22 or older.
894.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
They do in Britain ngl

I’m not sure if men age better overall but my dad aged way better than my mom. My mom smokes though and my dad insists he’s never touched a drug in his life so maybe that’s why.

but no ripped man in his right mind would take a 40 year old used up cumdumpster either, when you're a chad you can afford to be hypergamous everyone is in their nature no matter how much you deny it.

but no ripped man in his right mind would take a 40 year old used up cumdumpster either, when you're a chad you can afford to be hypergamous everyone is in their nature no matter how much you deny it.

There are plenty of men who would fuck or even date a 40 year old women. Or even a 50 year old women. And in a society where "open relationships" are becoming more common, soon chads might not feel the need to limit themselves to only a single woman anyway.

Bs. In the age of tinder and growing lack of shame from women this is changing very quickly. Already there are women who are 30-40 years old hitting on men in their 20's. If anything age actually works more against men rather than women because of the 80/20 rule and how men will just fuck anything where as women are picky. Soon being chad won't even be enough, but rather you will also have to be a young chad. Soon we will enter an era where only sub-30 year old white chads will be able to get laid consistently, while post-30 chads get the remains. Everyone else will get nothing.

This is what the future mating hierarchy will look like in the west:

Sub-30 year old white chads: Gets almost all the women
Post-30 year old white chads: Gets some of the women
-All ethnic chads regardless of age: Get a few women here and there
-Everyone else: Gets laid once or twice in their whole life or not at all.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person

It's not. All women including ethnic ones fucking crave white chad cock. And as immigration into the west reduced the number of whites their sexual value will only continue to skyrocket. This coupled with the general decline of sexual morals and standards will insure that even ethnic chads will only get laid occasionally.

It's not. All women including ethnic ones fucking crave white chad cock. And as immigration into the west reduced the number of whites their sexual value will only continue to skyrocket. This coupled with the general decline of sexual morals and standards will insure that even ethnic chads will only get laid occasionally.
COPE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452

You are the one who is coping. There are already ethnic men with reasonably good bone structures and skull shapes getting brutally rejected even though they are not even bad looking or may even look better than the average person. Even as a white dude I can tell that ethnics are getting fucking molested in the dating market.

Men do age better than women, but the problem is that they have much higher SMV than us even with increased age. Fakeup and high libido of men makes the whole thing worse. They can be as picky as they want and choose younger and better looking men

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
If anything age actually works more against men rather than women because of the 80/20 rule
The Pareto principle isn't a scientific law. The 80/20 doesn't make women wanna fuck younger men. Funny that you call me out for bs, while your theory is purely based on what-ifs and anecdotal evidence.

I highly suggest you to create a Tinder profile, and see if you match more with younger or older women. I'll suck your virtual penis dry if you find out that young men have more success with older women. I double dare you to do it, motherfucker.

Last edited:
Men peak at older ages because of M/S reminder it's LooksMoneyStatus. Also women don't care about indicators of youth as much in men as men do in women, stop projecting. Men don't even necessarily look worse older either. Look up Tom Brady for example. Actual dating data indicates older men do at least as well as younger men unlike women who slowly fall off after 20 or so.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
The Pareto principle isn't a scientific law. The 80/20 doesn't make women wanna fuck younger men. Funny that you call me out for bs, while your theory is purely based what-ifs and anecdotal evidence.

I highly suggest you to create a Tinder profile, and see if you match more with younger or older women. I'll suck your virtual penis dry if you find out that young men have more success with older women. I double dare you to do it, motherfucker.

Problem with your logic is that older women are looking for betabuxers, not one-night stands. Older women will seek out older men because they are just looking to settle down with somebody whom they can financially exploit, but they would still cheat on them with younger better looking guys.

Problem with your logic is that older women are looking for betabuxers, not one-night stands. Older women will seek out older men because they are just looking to settle down with somebody whom they can financially exploit, but they would still cheat on them with younger better looking guys.
Right. It's easier to come up with pure bullshit than actually running experiments to see if your claims have any support or not.

Right. It's easier to come up with pure bullshit than actually running experiments to see if your claims have any support or not.

Just use your common sense. Why would a woman want an offspring from an old tired man than a young healthy one? Which is going to offer better sperm quality and which is more likely to protect you from threats?

The agepill is really just a continuation of the blackpill and lookspill in general.

Why would a woman want an offspring from an old tired man than a young healthy one
Because the old man is proven to be survivable or he would have died young.
Which is going to offer better sperm quality and which is more likely to protect you from threats?
Realistically the older man. More experienced, more established. Sperm quality is something, but it's nothing like literal infertility in older women.

Most obvious blackpill: the lead role for most movies is played by a man in his mid 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
The experience cope is a strong one. How much experience do you need to fuck and beat up other lesser men?
How much weaker do you think men get as they age you fuckign mong? Also fights aren't determined by body weight, experience matters a lot.

By that logic why not date a 70 year old?
A 70 year old is actually weak because they're hit by aging/highly likely to be diseased. A man in his mid 30s on the other hand isn't as significantly weaker.

I don't get why you're trying to argue against dating site data when it doesn't fit your worldview. Dating site data is king it's an accurate reflection of what goes on in them.

By that logic why not date a 70 year old?
You're going from one extreme to another. Just run the Tinder experiment if you wanna prove you're right. My offer is still valid.

If you manage to save your hair and stay in shape you'll most likely mog 90% of women after 30, considering that you're not ugly now. Obviously younger guys look better than olders guys tho.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you manage to save your hair and stay in shape you'll most likely mog 90% of women after 30, considering that you're not ugly now. Obviously younger guys look better than olders guys tho.
Doesn't mean that older women prefer younger guys.

How much weaker do you think men get as they age you fuckign mong? Also fights aren't determined by body weight, experience matters a lot.

A 70 year old is actually weak because they're hit by aging/highly likely to be diseased. A man in his mid 30s on the other hand isn't as significantly weaker.

Test starts dropping at 25. Let that sink in. You have reached the height of your fitness at 25. After that, things start going slowly downhill. And yes, there is a LARGE difference in fitness between a 25 year old and a man in his late 30's or early 40's. I bet you aren't even that old so you just don't get it because you haven't started aging yet. A man who gets into a fight at 25 will probably walk away from it and recover. A man in his 40's will end up at the hospital.

Test starts dropping at 25. Let that sink in. You have reached the height of your fitness at 25. After that, things start going slowly downhill. And yes, there is a LARGE difference in fitness between a 25 year old and a man in his late 30's or early 40's. I bet you aren't even that old so you just don't get it because you haven't started aging yet. A man who gets into a fight at 25 will probably walk away from it and recover. A man in his 40's will end up at the hospital.
Stop coping, you're not ugly/incel because you're old you're ugly/incel because you're genetic trash. My anecdotal experience/actual dating data all suggest that your bullshit theory is in fact bullshit. Your sig is a massive cope as well.