Men don't have to get an aging skin so soon. Like women.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Male skin, ages better/slower, then women.
So men knowing what to do and what not do, to keep good skin. Should be able, to have good skin longer. His skin should at 60 looks like that of the average later 30 year old man. I dare to make that claim.
Yet most, or plenty dudes have worse skin then females. Because women are blackpilled on looks, and most dudes way less.

Quotes:
*1 "man’s skin is less susceptible to the signs of aging. The hormone testosterone makes male skin approximately 25 percent thicker and there is more collagen density. Furthermore, a guy’s skin ages more gradually. "
* 2"before the age of 50, they found that women age twice as fast as men"
*3 "between 50 and 60 this process become three times faster"
*4 "Not only do men have bigger pores than women, they also have higher sebum (oil) production than women..While struggling with acne breakouts is the worst, there is a benefit to all this oil production—it keeps the skin healthy, supple and hydrated. Hydrated skin reduces the appearance of wrinkles because it plumps up the skin."
*5 "Male skin is thicker. Because their skin is thicker, it is more firm and can withstand all the abuse and stress thrown at it from the environment on a daily basis a little more. Also, because men’s skin has more natural moisture, they can avoid the dull, dry look that can happen as we get older. This all tends to help avoid early signs of aging such as fine lines and sagging skin.”

sources:

Lik. What is possible Skincare God. Des Fernandes. That dude is Callogen maxxing the hell out of his skin, with stuff like microneedling 3x per week orso. And maxxing on Vitamine-A skincare (retinA & tretinoin), for more callogen.
The dude is 70 in the interview.
His skin quality, in unattainable by women in his age rage even if they did all the effort.
I bet des Fernandes skin, looks like a 20's something year old all the way into his 40's.
Male skin, is a good base.

If this woman can have this skin quality at early 60's. A man should be able to get this quality also. This woman is callogen maxxing by Retin-A since 30's.
Her skin quality is that of the average late 30-something your old woman. So a dude familiar with looskamxxing and doing skinmaxxing, should have skin quality better then his aged peers, and never beworse skin below the age of 60 as an average 30-something year old dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4106, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Most people are too lazy to keep their routines.
99.99% population dont use sunscreen at all, only very few people know about legit things like retin-a etc

Also even with 30 yo skin you will look like 40-45 because bone mass is decreasing with age and its very important factor when it comes to aging.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1106 and noped
Would PEEK (titanium) malar/wraparound implants help with aging. Would they replicate bone mass in supporting the surrounding skin? Esp under eye and midfave region
I believe they might help a bit but u cant stop your fate forever

• +1
Reactions: noped
Most people are too lazy to keep their routines.
99.99% population dont use sunscreen at all, only very few people know about legit things like retin-a etc

Also even with 30 yo skin you will look like 40-45 because bone mass is decreasing with age and its very important factor when it comes to aging.
bone mass decreases because of testosterone decreasing right? just inject from 35yo and older then.

bone mass decreases because of testosterone decreasing right? just inject from 35yo and older then.
I didn't even know about bone mass decrease.
I do see, for men that one goes down slower the females also.
decreasing-bone-mass-age-men-women-detailed-infographic-beige-pink-blue-colors-vector-illustration-healthcare-medicine-108727224.jpg

It's just testosterone drop. that is the reason???
Then TRT, which can even be a gel for dudes feeling bad about injections. I have to read up on TRT though, because it talked about risk for heart attack and stuff, and that's not something small.

I didn't even know about bone mass decrease.
I do see, for men that one goes down slower the females also.
decreasing-bone-mass-age-men-women-detailed-infographic-beige-pink-blue-colors-vector-illustration-healthcare-medicine-108727224.jpg

It's just testosterone drop. that is the reason???
Then TRT, which can even be a gel for dudes feeling bad about injections. I have to read up on TRT though, because it talked about risk for heart attack and stuff, and that's not something small.

The 60 yo woman linked above seems to have very nice cheekbones for a woman even at her age, I bet that was also a big factor why her face/skin aged so good. I also think that she lived a very healthylifestyle, avoiding fastfood, too much sugar, alcohol, Meds and other crap. Probably also slept for good ammount of time, avoided stress and excercised. Certainly genes played some role there too. I dont think its all thanks to Retin-A, it simply cant be, RetinA alone is not enough if you nuke your body with all sorts of toxic waste like thinkgs mentioned above.

Basically she is the best proof that caucasians can age well if they just cared and had some little genetic "help".

Todays foids party, drink, waste themselves with drugs, eat unhealthy, dont excercise, dont avoid stress, live a toxic lifestyle, put layers upon layers of fakeup chemicals on their face every day, abuse antidepressants, ride the CC, then chad/tyrone doesnt want them anymore when they hit the wall, and they just start xanaxmaxing and winemaxing even more, its a steep spirale down from that moment. Add to that the unhealthy environment we live in today with trash quality water etc. in some countries and its like a clusterfukk aging like milk for women.

No young woman of today will age as good as the one in the video.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Todays foids party, drink, waste themselves with drugs, eat unhealthy, dont excercise, dont avoid stress, live a toxic lifestyle, put layers upon layers of fakeup chemicals on their face every day, abuse antidepressants, ride the CC, then chad/tyrone doesnt want them anymore when they hit the wall, and they just start xanaxmaxing and winemaxing even more, its a steep spirale down from that moment. Add to that the unhealthy environment we live in today with trash quality water etc. in some countries and its like a clusterfukk aging like milk for women.
Who cares if your life is worthy during 20s

there is no such thing as anti aging. you cant ANTI age, you just can take precautions and sonewhat slow it

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
there is no such thing as anti aging. you cant ANTI age, you just can take precautions and sonewhat slow it
You can technically anti age if you have the skincare diet plus exercise on point. Also not spending lots of time in the sun all the time especially tanning beds