Men with great side profile ?

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
What are the male models that have a great side profile ? ( with pictures preferably )

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
me post genio

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and mojopin
Tommy Lee Jones

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Steve bachall
41%2Bd2QjAlZL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Fabien Pelous.

• Woah
Reactions: dogtown
literally every good looking person has a great side profile

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1464 and Wannabe6ft2
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and KrissKross
Me

@Bluepill

He banned ?

Pic IMG 20190515 201817 left side

IMG 20190515 202314 right side

Attachments

• IMG_20190515_202309.jpg
    IMG_20190515_202309.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1553 and 6 others
good side profile, all you need is strong chin/jaw and good forward growth.
Front is more important.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Pex1992
side profile is cope, people are only focused on how you look from the front.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and Pex1992
if you are high inhibit and never talk to anyone and look at people then all they see is your side profile

This dude mogs everyone else ITT

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Who is he I’ve seen him a bit?

Yeh mandible is 90 percent of profile tbh

Holy fuck Pex how did you get that? What was your diet growing up? Nice profile
I dont remember tbh before i saw lookism for the first time i was never serious about diet even i used to keep my tongue in between upper and lower palate hanging in the air and i was a mouth breather after mike mew videos i started mewing and diet and all the other things ...
And now i am currently at 15 % body fat and my stomach is more flat now ...i just eat 1and half wheat tortilla in lunch and dinner and just 3 to 4 cups of tea in a day
Bro... next model bhabi
My front is not as great as my side due to bad under eye area

Last edited:
I dont remember tbh before i saw lookism for the first time i was never serious about diet even i used to keep my tongue in between upper and lower palate hanging in the air and i was a mouth breather after mike mew videos i started mewing and diet and all the other things ...
And now i am currently at 15 % body fat and my stomach is more flat now ...i just eat 1and half wheat tortilla in lunch and dinner and just 3 to 4 cups of tea in a day

My front is not as great as my side due to bad under eye area
WHAT!?!?!
You used to mouth breathe?

• +1
WHAT!?!?!
You used to mouth breathe?
Yup i used to mouth breath coz i ran my nose most of the time in my childhood i used to catch cold easily i was a mouth breather till 24 i am mewing since 8 to 9 months and i use to sleep with my mouth open

i just eat 1and half wheat tortilla in lunch and dinner and just 3 to 4 cups of tea in a day

Probably should eat something other than wheat tortilla. "just 3 to 4 cups of tea in a day"

side profile is complete cope only front matters

• +1
Henry-Cavill_2588859a.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Yup i used to mouth breath coz i ran my nose most of the time in my childhood i used to catch cold easily i was a mouth breather till 24 i am mewing since 8 to 9 months and i use to sleep with my mouth open
THIS IS TOOOO MUCH

If you fucking mouthbreathed and STILL have a good profile, then Mew is a liar.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
THIS IS TOOOO MUCH

but mewing has given me benefita my submental region is more tight now ...and my hyoid bone looks defined
but mewing has given me benefita my submental region is more tight now ...and my hyoid bone looks defined although i had a great chin and jaw since childhood

THIS IS TOOOO MUCH

I find it hard to believe anyone knows how they used to breathe as a child.

• +1
if i had breathe from my nose in my childhood then i would have breathe from it even in my teens ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm a child rn, so that helps. Also, I have photos and videos of myself wherein I'm constantly breathing through my mouth. Finally, I can remember that I was breathing through my mouth until I stopped last year.

• +1
I'm a child rn, so that helps. Also, I have photos and videos of myself wherein I'm constantly breathing through my mouth. Finally, I can remember that I was breathing through my mouth until I stopped last year.
Stopped by choice?

I know for a fact that I did mouthbreathe cuz I had issues with my immune system so I had a runny nose 6/7 days in the week. When it eventually got fixed, the habit stuck and I didn't bother trying to change it until the phase on some 4chan boards where "mouthbreather" replaced "autist" as an insult

tfw 4chan saved me from being truecel tier :feelskek:

• +1
I know for a fact that I did mouthbreathe cuz I had issues with my immune system so I had a runny nose 6/7 days in the week. When it eventually got fixed, the habit stuck and I didn't bother trying to change it until the phase on some 4chan boards where "mouthbreather" replaced "autist" as an insult

tfw 4chan saved me from being truecel tier :feelskek:
You reckon that caused your weak chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You reckon that caused your weak chin?
Probably, everyone in my family including cousins younger than me have good chin protrusion even if their chins might not have that good height/width. I have decent shape but recession so I believe that I had decent genes for it but grew wrong because of environment (mouthbreathing)

• +1
Probably, everyone in my family including cousins younger than me have good chin protrusion even if their chins might not have that good height/width. I have decent shape but recession so I believe that I had decent genes for it but grew wrong because of environment (mouthbreathing)
An easy fix at least. I'd kill for a perfectly shaped square chin.

• +1
An easy fix at least. I'd kill for a perfectly shaped square chin.
Yeah mine isn't perfectly square but it's decent. Gonna have to decide between genio and chin implants to fix it but thankfully both are pretty cheap

• +1
Yeah mine isn't perfectly square but it's decent. Gonna have to decide between genio and chin implants to fix it but thankfully both are pretty cheap
That's the only surgery you're considering, isn't it?

• +1
That's the only surgery you're considering, isn't it?
Yeah I don't think I really need anything else and I don't want to risk it either since there's always risk associated with surgery

• +1
Yeah I don't think I really need anything else and I don't want to risk it either since there's always risk associated with surgery
Did you get your eyebrows sorted in the end?

• JFL
cant be any more true, my side profile mogs the fuck out of my front. its over

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, GGG_THE_GOAT and Insomniac
Did you get your eyebrows sorted in the end?
yeah but I've been ldaring at home studying for finals recently and have only gone outside to get food pretty much

was worried they might end up making them too feminine but they actually did an ok job

• +1
yeah but I've been ldaring at home studying for finals recently and have only gone outside to get food pretty much

was worried they might end up making them too feminine but they actually did an ok job
Are they positively tilted now?

• +1
Are they positively tilted now?
she made them slightly positively tilted near the inner parts and straight in the middle and outer parts, I can show you after my finale are over

derailing this thread though should probably take it to pm

• +1