Men’s youth lasts until 50, women’s youth until 30

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Male ideal age (IMO) is 40.

Female ideal age is 18-24.

By the time you’re 40 you have usually peaked in your looks (hopefully you took care of face, hair and physique, otherwise aging is only going to make you less attractive. Finasteride and hair transplant should be remembered early), your finances are usually in order if you haven’t bred with 20 single moms and pay for 33 kids, your physical strength has peaked (almost every 40 year old that I know is stronger than every 20 year old), and you have experience, you understand women better and your confidence is great.

Women can only offer their looks, sex and their uterus for having babies (not all women, most). And even that loses value once they reach 30. Their life is over by the time they’re 35. They only get low value men by then. As a rich, in good shape guy in your 40s you wouldn’t even think about getting with a girl a day older than 25.

For a guy the best is yet to come. Men can offer a life, not just a dick and balls. A 40 year old is more valuable than a 20 year old, but only if you look young and are in shape.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, mewcoper, 5'8manlet and 17 others
More like 30 for men
at 40 the sperm is bad quality

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Melo95, Deleted member 8832 and 5 others
Start an anti-aging regime as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, CANI, oldcell and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, TheAnomaly, randomvanish and 1 other person
Yeah because most 40 year old men are fat and not active.
Interesting theory

Age regardless lowers fertility and quality of sperm/egg

Happens at 30 for women 35 for men

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Chadeep, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
The only guy I've ever seen survive to be gl at 50 is literally tyson beckford. Hes the best looking 50 year old to ever exist

• +1
Reactions: CANI, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 3 others
The only guy I've ever seen survive to be gl at 50 is literally tyson beckford. Hes the best looking 50 year old to ever exist
Because people that take care of themselves for that long are rare. It’s not proof that you can’t look good as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, TheAnomaly, Mexicanboi and 2 others
Because people that take care of themselves for that long are rare. It’s not proof that you can’t look good as you get older.
More like has a bunch of money for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11748 and .*my*.
Early 30’s imo. Looks are still mostly in tact and testosterone hasn’t been obliterated.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 8165, Looks234 and 1 other person
lmao top tier male models dont survive to 50. Beckford looks like he could be in his late 20s early 30s at worst. They get wrinkly since they generally have thin skin for hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 5969
lmao top tier male models dont survive to 50. Beckford looks like he could be in his late 20s early 30s at worst. They get wrinkly since they generally have thin skin for hollow cheeks
males dont have thin skin

its low body fat distribution in the face + bones

This dude is 53, and I said up to 50, that means 50 is about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Male ideal age (IMO) is 40.

Female ideal age is 18-24.

By the time you’re 40 you have usually peaked in your looks (hopefully you took care of face, hair and physique, otherwise aging is only going to make you less attractive. Finasteride and hair transplant should be remembered early), your finances are usually in order if you haven’t bred with 20 single moms and pay for 33 kids, your physical strength has peaked (almost every 40 year old that I know is stronger than every 20 year old), and you have experience, you understand women better and your confidence is great.

Women can only offer their looks, sex and their uterus for having babies (not all women, most). And even that loses value once they reach 30. Their life is over by the time they’re 35. They only get low value men by then. As a rich, in good shape guy in your 40s you wouldn’t even think about getting with a girl a day older than 25.

For a guy the best is yet to come. A 40 year old is more valuable than a 20 year old, but only if you look young and are in shape.
I dont think so

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
The sheep herd
Family is the only thing that can bring true happiness except Jesus Christ
@Amnesia is 32 and lives a life of hedonism, he hates it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Melo95, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, MiroslavBulldosex and .*my*.
unironically retarded if you think men are young until 50 my dads in his 50s and 90% of his class looks like ghouls. people age like shit in the real world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, klamus, Notsomuch and 3 others
unironically retarded if you think men are young until 50 my dads in his 50s and 90% of his class looks like ghouls. people age like shit in the real world
Is he fat

Family is the only thing that can bring true happiness except Jesus Christ
@Amnesia is 32 and lives a life of hedonism, he hates it
Hahaha. Yes, because everyone with a family is happy. Hahahah. The most miserable people I see are parents. And fucking lmao at religion. Spirituality is where it’s at.

• +1
Reactions: Zyros and .*my*.
Females with good bones age somewhat better.

• +1
Hahaha. Yes, because everyone with a family is happy. Hahahah. The most miserable people I see are parents. And fucking lmao at religion. Spirituality is where it’s at.
Have you seen cat ladies? Please.

• +1
If you need a family to be strong you are weak.

Independence = strength
Hedonist cringe

Bro you're going to be very lonely

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
If you need a family to be strong you are weak.

Independence = strength
That’s like saying that you are a weak soldier for having someone watch your back. Fine, don’t have anyone watch your back and don’t call for backup, just die right there. I mean that’s your logic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5969
Hedonist cringe

Bro you're going to be very lonely
‘Ordinary men hate solitude. But the master makes use of it, embracing his oneness with the whole universe’

- Lao Tzu

That’s like saying that you are a weak soldier for having someone watch your back. Fine, don’t have anyone watch your back and don’t call for backup, just die right there. I mean that’s your logic.
Death is an illusion

Men's youth lasts until they are Norwood 1
When a man starts balding, it's over

stop the redpill cope that men age better than women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
I do. Kids create opportunities. What are we without a family anyway?
Most people dont understand that even “slaying” will become redundant. Go on reddit and read threads about people wishing they had kids because they’re lonely as shit in their late 40’s.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, .*my*. and Deleted member 5969
16 is legal here :)

‘Ordinary men hate solitude. But the master makes use of it, embracing his oneness with the whole universe’

- Lao Tzu
I like solitude but it has nothing to do with family
Prolapsed solitude causes mental illness

Who has more value to the opposite sex? They’re the same age. Think you dum dum.

Attachments

• 0BE25D31-E4E5-448C-8C7D-0E3D3F6D0A7C.jpeg
    0BE25D31-E4E5-448C-8C7D-0E3D3F6D0A7C.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 64
  • FBB5CDAF-36CD-4DDF-B63C-70201E8A018E.jpeg
    FBB5CDAF-36CD-4DDF-B63C-70201E8A018E.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Most people dont understand that even “slaying” will become redundant. Go on reddit and read threads about people wishing they had kids because they’re lonely as shit in their late 40’s.
Slaying is stupid
look at @Amnesia
Spent all this time and money on surgeries just to slay and he ends up hating it

• +1
Reactions: grimy
males dont have thin skin

its low body fat distribution in the face + bones
Thick skin in general is literally fat. Thick skin = more fat in the area. Thick nigger noses are filled w extra fat than regular noses

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*., Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 5969
Yeah lol

• +1

Cope
Women are fatter
Plus men have the money and resources

Who has more value to the opposite sex? They’re the same age. Think you dum dum.
Not even a question, a woman has ALWAYS more value regarding sex

60 yo granny has more Smv than 20 yo chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, Apeiron and .*my*.
I like solitude but it has nothing to do with family
Prolapsed solitude causes mental illness
If you have inner peace you will have no mental illness.
Family will not give you inner peace. In fact it will make you more fearful. Fearful of losing them.
Only you facing your fears will.

• Hmm...