Men’s youth lasts until 50, women’s youth until 30

Not even a question, a woman has ALWAYS more value regarding sex

60 yo granny has more Smv than 20 yo chad
To who? That’s the question you idiot. She won’t have value to Dicaprio , she’s disposable to him. To you she certainly has value because you’re not a valuable guy yet. The guy, on the other hand, can get with most 24-30 year olds with ease, and you would agree with me if you opened your eyes a little bit and saw the real world.

Slaying is stupid
look at @Amnesia
Spent all this time and money on surgeries just to slay and he ends up hating it
This forum’s weird, I can’t look at any of his threads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and .*my*.
Men's youth lasts until they are Norwood 1
When a man starts balding, it's over

stop the redpill cope that men age better than women
Damn I can’t even eat my breakfast without taking the hairpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 12218, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Slaying is stupid
look at @Amnesia
Spent all this time and money on surgeries just to slay and he ends up hating it
Cope
He doesn't hate it
And if he wants a Ltr, he could easily have it, even at his age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Cope
He doesn't hate it
And if he wants a Ltr, he could easily have it, even at his age
He's literally made multiple threads about how it's not worth it
He's obviously tired of it.
The Devil lied to him. He's going to very lonely and sad in a few years if he continues in hedonism

18yo is the best age to fuck. Our ancestors married women who just had menarche. What would that mean?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
18yo is the best age to fuck. Our ancestors married women who just had menarche. What would that mean?
It’s the best to fuck yes, but to be a wife I don’t know, it takes a few more years of life.

• +1
It’s the best to fuck yes, but to be a wife I don’t know, it takes a few more years of life.
Couple who marry at younger ages have the highest divorce rates

• +1
He's literally made multiple threads about how it's not worth it
He's obviously tired of it.
The Devil lied to him. He's going to very lonely and sad in a few years if he continues in hedonism
Yeah because he wants to act like a bitch complaining about everything
If he was in a Ltr, he would make threads complaining about Ltr

Think about it: he could easily have a Ltr, having a ltr is easier than slaying (80% of men have a ltr, but only chad/chadlite can slay)
If he doesn't have a ltr, it's because he doesn't want it

Couple who marry at younger ages have the highest divorce rates
That doesn’t mean that older couples live happier, it just means that they’re too old and can’t divorce or they’re scared that they won’t find anyone else. See that high IQ?

• +1
Yeah because he wants to act like a bitch complaining about everything
If he was in a Ltr, he would make threads complaining about Ltr

Think about it: he could easily have a Ltr, having a ltr is easier than slaying (80% of men have a ltr, but only chad/chadlite can slay)
If he doesn't have a ltr, it's because he doesn't want it
LTR is the best option point blank period
Slaying is stupid
If he continues itll be horrible for him

That doesn’t mean that older couples live happier, it just means that they’re too old and can’t divorce or they’re scared that they won’t find anyone else. See that high IQ?
Or maybe bc they rush into marriage with no experience or wisdom to handle such a big commitment

• +1
  • +1
If he continues itll be horrible for him
Yeah such a horrible life
Fucking hot younger girls every week

Meanwhile men of his age are nw4 and have only a roastie to fuck

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Yeah such a horrible life
Fucking hot younger girls every week

Meanwhile men of his age are nw4 and have only a roastie to fuck
Lol keep thinking hedonism brings happiness and see where your life is

He's right, nobody wants a woman over 30, unless she's a Stacye.
If a man ages well, he has managed to stay in the sex market.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and .*my*.
Male ideal age (IMO) is 40.

Female ideal age is 18-24.

By the time you’re 40 you have usually peaked in your looks (hopefully you took care of face, hair and physique, otherwise aging is only going to make you less attractive. Finasteride and hair transplant should be remembered early), your finances are usually in order if you haven’t bred with 20 single moms and pay for 33 kids, your physical strength has peaked (almost every 40 year old that I know is stronger than every 20 year old), and you have experience, you understand women better and your confidence is great.

Women can only offer their looks, sex and their uterus for having babies (not all women, most). And even that loses value once they reach 30. Their life is over by the time they’re 35. They only get low value men by then. As a rich, in good shape guy in your 40s you wouldn’t even think about getting with a girl a day older than 25.

For a guy the best is yet to come. Men can offer a life, not just a dick and balls. A 40 year old is more valuable than a 20 year old, but only if you look young and are in shape.
Lol what , why are you confusing raw physical smv with career and status. Both men and women begin to decline rapidly past 30

• JFL
Lol what , why are you confusing raw physical smv with career and status. Both men and women begin to decline rapidly past 30
PSL user myth. This dude is about 45 and picks up girls just as well as 20 year olds, if not better.

He's right, nobody wants a woman over 30, unless she's a Stacye.
If a man ages well, he has managed to stay in the sex market.
Stacy has value until 35. Average girl until 30. Below average girl until 26.

You can cope how you want but youth is 16-24 and that's where looks decides if you live your best years or if you will later look back full of regrets how you wasted that most precious time

You can cope how you want but youth is 16-24 and that's where looks decides if you live your best years or if you will later look back full of regrets how you wasted that most precious time

Dude is in his mid 40s

What do u reccomend?
Broad-spectrum sunscreen daily is the most recommended. Retinol and tretinoin are often recommended too: they are backed by science I think. I'm not an expert on this issue but I feel that sunscreen and retinol or tretinoin are responsible for most results and other stuff is just fine-tuning.

Nah. 26-32 is prime.

• +1
You can't escaping aging

I rather spend 100k on a small cabin on a lake than 100k on anti aging stuff
have you ever seen hollywood celebrities ? jfl

• +1
And I say more, all men prefer younger women, even a 30 year old stacye cannot compete with an 18 year old woman.

• +1
redpill boomer cope

Imagine still cold approaching random chicks as a +40y old this is cringier than that indian pua video
You’re just jealous because you can’t do it. And don’t reply.

If you do pick up in your 40s you're legit mentally ill, every sane normal guy gets over that phase in his 20s/early 30s and moves on to other things

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and .*my*.
If you do pick up in your 40s you're legit mentally ill, every sane normal guy gets over that phase in his 20s/early 30s and moves on to other things
That’s true, and he’s doing that just to make videos and have fun, I’m just showing you that in real life a 40+ year old is perfectly capable of doing the same shit as 20 year olds if in shape and take care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
30 for men
22 for women

• +1

What about millions of divorced anything can happen u can break up with gf etc..

U need ability to pick up a female at every age

Too much cope form incels here

• +1
That’s true, and he’s doing that just to make videos and have fun, I’m just showing you that in real life a 40+ year old is perfectly capable of doing the same shit as 20 year olds if in shape and take care of yourself.

39 here looking better every year , i want to keep prime till 50

Even peple with top aging genes descended after like 52, Depp, Pitt, Cruise, all were looking prime at 40, but after 50, it just cannot be done probably

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and .*my*.
What about millions of divorced anything can happen u can break up with gf etc..

U need ability to pick up a female at every age

Too much cope form incels here

You find them through social circles or dating websites cold approaching young women as a middle aged man is beyond creepy and cringe

Keep coping with muh prime until 50 when in reality you'll be seen like this guy

my top (master sergeant) was in his mid 50's and didn't look a day older than 37/38

• +1
Male ideal age (IMO) is 40.

Female ideal age is 18-24.

By the time you’re 40 you have usually peaked in your looks (hopefully you took care of face, hair and physique, otherwise aging is only going to make you less attractive. Finasteride and hair transplant should be remembered early), your finances are usually in order if you haven’t bred with 20 single moms and pay for 33 kids, your physical strength has peaked (almost every 40 year old that I know is stronger than every 20 year old), and you have experience, you understand women better and your confidence is great.

Women can only offer their looks, sex and their uterus for having babies (not all women, most). And even that loses value once they reach 30. Their life is over by the time they’re 35. They only get low value men by then. As a rich, in good shape guy in your 40s you wouldn’t even think about getting with a girl a day older than 25.

For a guy the best is yet to come. Men can offer a life, not just a dick and balls. A 40 year old is more valuable than a 20 year old, but only if you look young and are in shape.
average male looks prime: 23
carreer and status prime: 40's
Overall prime: 30
Decade of rpime overal 25-35.

Most men decend, due to looks going down ALOT in thei 30's
ALWAYS, aim to stay looking asif late 20's.

• +1
Who has more value to the opposite sex? They’re the same age. Think you dum dum.
Don't measure people against their own age peers.

MEASURE ONLY; gainst appeal such man has for PRIME aged opposite sex people.

single men, chatting up women happens at any age. Even my widow grandfather, was sometimes chatting up/flirting with grannies in the elderly home.

WHEN, there is a huge SMV mismatch. It's easily cringe alot.

Like the example you posted, below.
Some ugly, fat, short, ungroomed, unstyled, 61 year old lookinf lik a 75 year old (her assesment of his age) on a woman in prime age.
The SMV gap is MASSIVE.
Focus on SMV difference, not so much on age factor. Just compare the SMV.
That 61 year old dude is like 2/10 SMV at best. While she is 6/10 SMV orso. Huge gap.

You find them through social circles or dating websites cold approaching young women as a middle aged man is beyond creepy and cringe

Keep coping with muh prime until 50 when in reality you'll be seen like this guy

Last edited:
  • +1