[Discussion] Mentalcels dont exist tbh they are coping hard af

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
4.5-4.75 is your range. I suggest not making threads like these unless if you want me to provide context into who is saying these things.
@Gudru @Newone @TubOfLard have all seen my pics tbh but this thread was not about me i used to cope thinking i am above average but i get vastly different rating from users so i dont know srs

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
Being Sub8 is a death sentence.
Honestly the amount of work a average guy has to do get a date and face 100s of rejections makes dating not worth it and painful for the average guy.

I read somewhere Women make rules for normies/average guys while breaks them for Chads

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
76d 23h 21m
Being a mentalcel is legit. Look at @Hashtaggolu for instance, dude mogs most of us but he's still a virgin.

Most people here don't want to work on themselves as a person and wants their looks to do the work for them. If you live with such mentality, then you're doomed for failure.

I'm not saying that being high nt would turn you into a giga Slayer, but it'll significantly help.
that dude ain't that good looking, come on. not even chadlite

@Papabakvet is probably more mentalcel IMO. he's high normie
@personalityinkwell gtfih.
funny how most mentalcels are normie tier and not chadlite tier, eh? its as if looks are the problem.

give a 5/10 "mentalcel", chadlite tier looks and he'll likely do just fine

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Normie with bad sense of space and direction
Time online
47d 6h 3m
If you have a mental problem you're a mentalcel
BUT being nt is a big whole for normies to have a good life

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
76d 23h 21m
@Gudru @Newone @TubOfLard have all seen my pics tbh but this thread was not about me i used to cope thinking i am above average but i get vastly different rating from users so i dont know srs
nordicirania rates people highly. he calls subhuman trash high normie when he's mid normie at best

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
nordicirania rates people highly. he calls subhuman trash high normie when he's mid normie at best
I dont know brah several people have rated me and i sent them pics tbh lowest i got was 3.25 psl while the highest was 4.75 psl with 4 psl being my average rating

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
76d 23h 21m
I dont know brah several people have rated me and i sent them pics tbh lowest i got was 3.25 psl while the highest was 4.75 psl with 4 psl being my average rating
sounds like you're a normie brah

TITUS

TITUS

Elementalist
Time online
6d 18h 30m
Mental illness is probably one of the biggest social stygmas, being non NT is close to it, so yeah, mentalcels are a thing.
Just look at Tesla, Newton, etc. Some of them true mentalcels, other just too busy for pussy, some being chadlites, high IQ and high status and scoring few or no pussy
im KHHV because im non-NT tbh
Its seems impossible to escape ive tried for years
You must bee too deep into the assbergers spectrum to not be able to mimic NT people. You probably need to read some books and some shock therapy human interaction.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
11d 6h 35m
like other has said mentalcels exist and im a proof to it

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)