Mentalcels dont exist tbh they are coping hard af

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Title basically mentalcels do not exist srs i used to cope by thinking i am also a mentalcel but instead i am just average/ugly tbh..

If you are good looking girls will literally throw themselves at you most of you would have seen how girls give obvious iois to good looking guys ..

Stop coping you are just ugly
Inb4 Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, thecel, hebbewem and 8 others
you're wrong and your iq bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBoy, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
you're wrong and your iq bad
Keep coping greycel you are new to the blackpill i can understand you wanting to cope hard af

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
Mentalcels are a result of them being ugly and being abused for being it. Mentalcels are the worst possible cel to be because you’re ugly and not mentally sane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBoy, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
True mentalcels are complete introverts that willingly choose to not interact with people. If you’re socially and mentally well adjusted and good looking, it’s impossible to be mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TITUS, Chadeep and 5 others
Mentalcels are a result of them being ugly and being abused for being it. Mentalcels are the worst possible cel to be because you’re ugly and not mentally sane.
True tbh if they were decent looking like 4.5 psl girls would have given them signals but they cope too hard..
Mentalcels=95% Ugly

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadeep and Deleted member 7112
True mentalcels are complete introverts that willingly choose to not interact with people. If you’re socially and mentally well adjusted and good looking, it’s impossible to be mentalcels
Tbh

True tbh if they were decent looking like 4.5 psl girls would have given them signals but they cope too hard..
Mentalcels=95% Ugly
Mentalcels are also the results of them being bluepilled and thinking that Personality and being NT is enough to score a girl and they blame it all on being mentalcels. People who say they’re mentalcels are usually bluepillers in denial.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Mentalcels are also the results of them being bluepilled and thinking that Personality and being NT is enough to score a girl and they blame it all on being mentalcels. People who say they’re mentalcels are usually bluepillers in denial.
I have never seen a chad mentacel you know why even if he thinks he is ugly nd shit girls do all the work for him tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 7112
I have never seen a chad mentacel you know why even if he thinks he is ugly nd shit girls do all the work for him tbh..

It's EXTREMELY rare to even find a Chad who is an introvert. This is because of a lifetime of validation and positive reinforcement making them more outgoing.

Henry Cavill is the only one I can think of who is more introverted, but that's because he was a fat WoW nerd for much of his life

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
It's EXTREMELY rare to even find a Chad who is an introvert. This is because of a lifetime of validation and positive reinforcement making them more outgoing.

Henry Cavill is the only one I can think of who is more introverted, but that's because he was a fat WoW nerd for much of his life
Exactly just like how the average girl is extemely extroverted and bubbly because she knowd when she steps out of the house men will give her validation by looking and asking her out..

Only ugly and average men are introverts imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6095
@Patrick Baitman @Gudru Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Being a mentalcel is legit. Look at @Hashtaggolu for instance, dude mogs most of us but he's still a virgin.

Most people here don't want to work on themselves as a person and wants their looks to do the work for them. If you live with such mentality, then you're doomed for failure.

I'm not saying that being high nt would turn you into a giga Slayer, but it'll significantly help.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 7240, Boots and 5 others
im KHHV because im non-NT tbh
Its seems impossible to escape ive tried for years

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1588
Being a mentalcel is legit. Look at @Hashtaggolu for instance, dude mogs most of us but he's still a virgin.

Most people here don't want to work on themselves as a person and wants their looks to do the work for them. If you live with such mentality, then you're doomed for failure.

I'm not saying that being high nt would turn you into a giga Slayer, but it'll significantly help.
Agreed but you need gigachad looks to save you if you are legit mentalcel which is obviously very rare tbh.

In golus obviously he looks decent but not chad level so if he doesnt fix his autism or what his problem his it will not end well for him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
4-4.5 but manlet which destroyed me completely
Yea you just proved my point 4 psl is average average looking men cannot afford to be mentalcels start approaching girls 9therwise bro its over for you..
Height?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 110
Yea you just proved my point 4 psl is average average looking men cannot afford to be mentalcels start approaching girls 9therwise bro its over for you..
Height?

I have massive social anxiety especially in new situations
I have never approached a girl before
Dont have close friends
5'7 :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 1588
I have massive social anxiety especially in new situations
I have never approached a girl before
Dont have close friends
5'7 :lul:
Over at 5.7 anyways try your luck next time bro😢😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 110
Mentalcel and autism = fake news

its all looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 1588
Mentalcels are real, but it's a very complex subject. Much more than looks theory in my opinion. Obviously it's near impossible for a Chad to be mentalcel, but for average guys it is definitely possible.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 1588
@personalityinkwell gtfih.

@Patrick Baitman @Gudru Thoughts?
You're right 99% of "mentalcels" are edgy 15 yo looksmax teenagers who think they're not as ugly as they really are

• +1
You're right 99% of "mentalcels" are edgy 15 yo looksmax teenagers who think they're not as ugly as they really are
They need to stop coping and accept the truth they delude themselves into thinking they are good looking but dont get girls bcuz they are introverted and have social anxiety lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 685
smdh i cant help being socially stunted :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 8064
Mentalceldom is real and you're proof of it. Idk if anyone else has seen your pics, but I can gladly put this theory to the test if you want me to.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
Mentalceldom is real and you're proof of it. Idk if anyone else has seen your pics, but I can gladly put this theory to the test if you want me to.
my pics habibi?

Ok, Dn ask. But OK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
No, @21YearoldFailed's pics
I dont know bro some guys here have rated me 3.5 psl due to pheno while others like you 4.5 to
4.75 Psl so i dont know

• +1
I dont know bro some guys here have rated me 3.5 psl due to pheno while others like you 4.5 to
4.75 Psl so i dont know
4.5-4.75 is your range. I suggest not making threads like these unless if you want me to provide context into who is saying these things.

• +1
4.5-4.75 is your range. I suggest not making threads like these unless if you want me to provide context into who is saying these things.
@Gudru @Newone @TubOfLard have all seen my pics tbh but this thread was not about me i used to cope thinking i am above average but i get vastly different rating from users so i dont know srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Chadeep, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Being Sub8 is a death sentence.

• So Sad
Being Sub8 is a death sentence.
Honestly the amount of work a average guy has to do get a date and face 100s of rejections makes dating not worth it and painful for the average guy.

I read somewhere Women make rules for normies/average guys while breaks them for Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, hebbewem and Deleted member 1680

that dude ain't that good looking, come on. not even chadlite

@Papabakvet is probably more mentalcel IMO. he's high normie
@personalityinkwell gtfih.
funny how most mentalcels are normie tier and not chadlite tier, eh? its as if looks are the problem.

give a 5/10 "mentalcel", chadlite tier looks and he'll likely do just fine

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
If you have a mental problem you're a mentalcel
BUT being nt is a big whole for normies to have a good life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Patrick Baitman
If you have a mental problem you're a mentalcel
BUT being nt is a big whole for normies to have a good life
if you're below average but have mental problems does that just mean you're ugly mentalcel?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Entschuldigung
@Gudru @Newone @TubOfLard have all seen my pics tbh but this thread was not about me i used to cope thinking i am above average but i get vastly different rating from users so i dont know srs
nordicirania rates people highly. he calls subhuman trash high normie when he's mid normie at best

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 1588
nordicirania rates people highly. he calls subhuman trash high normie when he's mid normie at best
I dont know brah several people have rated me and i sent them pics tbh lowest i got was 3.25 psl while the highest was 4.75 psl with 4 psl being my average rating

didnt read

but if you are under 5,5psl , you are basically normie in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1588
I dont know brah several people have rated me and i sent them pics tbh lowest i got was 3.25 psl while the highest was 4.75 psl with 4 psl being my average rating
sounds like you're a normie brah

• +1
Mental illness is probably one of the biggest social stygmas, being non NT is close to it, so yeah, mentalcels are a thing.
Just look at Tesla, Newton, etc. Some of them true mentalcels, other just too busy for pussy, some being chadlites, high IQ and high status and scoring few or no pussy
im KHHV because im non-NT tbh
Its seems impossible to escape ive tried for years
You must bee too deep into the assbergers spectrum to not be able to mimic NT people. You probably need to read some books and some shock therapy human interaction.

like other has said mentalcels exist and im a proof to it