"Mentalcels" don't exist

Nah, pretty dumb. Being a normroach to some extent is absolutely necessary below the 95th percentile of attractiveness or so.

As far as I can tell, cunts have 4 modalities of attraction: genuine sexual desire reserved for maybe 2-5% of men; vaguely pleasing (read: "handsome") "ordinary man" from above the 80th percentile or so; vaguely upsetting plebeians from the 20th to the 80th percentile; and outright esthetic offenses below the 20th percentile. There's some exchange between the castes depending on the whore, but not much (a man in one whore's tier 1 might be another's tier 2, but tier 4 will never be any whore's tier 1).

For everything below that 2-5%, the regime of sexual selection installed by whores is a brutal persecution of differentiation and serves to force their own system of values on the male world. A man below the 95th percentile will always have to keep himself in the race by doing the dances demanded of him. If you can't make a hole's pussy tingle with your face, you will need an arsenal of social proof in your hand; and the conditions on which you get it are entirely shaped by the female-dominated cultural environment. By leveraging their only asset (pUsy), whores reshape non-Chad men in their image.

"Yew yew yew buh digga it's ya boi. U on snap? Yew yew yew dass cool. Aight. Yeh. Heh heh."

"Slaying" as a normroacah necessarily involves acting like a monkey. Few men have the luxury of keeping a harem and their dignity at the same time.

This is particularly shallow thinking given who it's coming from. You seem to think (and have written in other threads here) that "JBW" is real and every tall White man has cunts to choose from.

I'm 6'3", genetically 100% Northwestern European with blond hair and blue eyes, and I've gotten decent results on Tinder using only selfies, so I know my face isn't subhuman. I never received a modicum of attention from anyone in 4 years of college; incel until recently.

Again, unless you can act like a chimpanzee, forget about "real life". "Social circle game" is even more ridiculous when you don't have one to begin with.

I legit have a friend who is a mentalcel. He has dx mental illness. We were at a house party and a girl started flirting and chatting him up. I found him later hiding in the basement of the house.