Message from FaceandLMS: Don't tell anybody about you looksmaxing.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
TLDW: People don't want you cheating your genetics. Describe your looksmaxing as a health benefit.

start from 4:40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 616, Chadelite and 11 others
"cheating your genetics"

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, NormieKilla and 4 others
Its not cheating your genetics, its reaching your genetic potential and becoming the best version of yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla, Gaia262, Age of Empires and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Chadelite, Deleted member 3195 and 9 others
Yep my nigga Face is High IQ asf.
I have an overbite I told my family that I have jaw pain and my bite is unaligned that's why I wanna do a jaw surgery.
JFL when they see me with a bridged nose and high prominent Zygos as well! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Chadelite, Gaia262 and 12 others
Well my friends are definitely gonna realize my jew nose looks a lot straighter jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, SayNoToRotting, cutecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, LostYouth, prgfromnl and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
"People don't want you cheating your genetics. "

Yeah lol, I want a lot of things too, but only wanting isn't enough

tl;dr: I (and you must) don't care what people thinks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Schönling and Barbarossa_
if ur insecure about it then they will think its crigne

if u have ur own money to pay for it and ur confident about the process and get results that look natural, not like bogdanoff brothers then i think they would even secretly envy you

normies look up to anyone with any sort of grandiose passion because it makes them feel insignificant as most of them don't have aspirations

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Gaia262, LostYouth and 10 others
normies look up to anyone with any sort of grandiose passion because it makes them feel insignificant as most of them don't have aspirations
High I.Q

That could explain

r/keanubeingawesome

Cringey subreddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

if u have ur own money to pay for it and ur confident about the process and get results that look natural, not like bogdanoff brothers then i think they would even secretly envy you

it is easier to go fat and bloat your face, go on holiday for 1 month and then come back and do like nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2486
7F39CC5B 85E6 415F B971 8040697D6506

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Gaia262, prgfromnl and 1 other person
Lots of things you do to looksmax ARE health benefits though

• +1
Reactions: incubus, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2933
Anyone socially adjusted knows this tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
i wish FaceandLMS would join this site tbh, he had a profile on lookism.net if im not mistaken, now that that site is dead he should join this looksmaxxin site

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Marsiere214
TLDW: People don't want you cheating your genetics. Describe your looksmaxing as a health benefit.

start from 4:40

reminder of ways to hide your looksmaxing changes:

nosejob? "I had nasal concha surgery to breath better"

jaw implants? just grow a long beard before the surgery so people don't remember how you look under the beard

eye surgery? "I had ptosis surgery to see better"

hair transplant? "I took vitamin supplements and hair grew back"

otoplasty? "I had a skin cancer removed from my ears and now they are swollen"

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
All my social circle knows im having surgery

we should also not tell them bc less competition

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Screen Shot 2019 12 10 at 163605

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Its not cheating your genetics, its reaching your genetic potential and becoming the best version of yourself
Cope.

Having Eppley go ER on your subhuman jaw is cheating your genetics.
Fillers is cheating your genetics.
LL is cheating your genetics.
Roidcelling is the very definition of cheating genetics.

But you know what? It's doesn't matter. Cheating is good - playing by the rules is cucked behavior. You're a certified cuckold if you insist on playing a fixed game by someone else's rules.

Do whatever it takes.

I do agree to never even discuss cosmetic surgeries with normies - especially the people in your social circle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, Chadelite, Gaia262 and 5 others
Cope.

Having Eppley go ER on your subhuman jaw is cheating your genetics.
Fillers is cheating your genetics.
LL is cheating your genetics.
Roidcelling is the very definition of cheating genetics.

But you know what? It's doesn't matter. Cheating is good - playing by the rules is cucked behavior. You're a certified cuckold if you insist on playing a fixed game by someone else's rules.

Do whatever it takes.

I do agree to never even discuss cosmetic surgeries with normies - especially the people in your social circle.

I don't agree that roidcelling is cheating your genetics. You will still have a genetic maximum, the amount of muscle you will be able to build. Also insertions play a role

Girls be painting themselves a new face so why not do the same? Instead with surgery lol

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Gaia262 and subhuman incel
I don't agree that roidcelling is cheating your genetics. You will still have a genetic maximum, the amount of muscle you will be able to build. Also insertions play a role
Insertions are the only thing that you cannot cheat/modify (yet). But roids absolutely allow you to blow through your cucked genetic max.

Read these articles. It's fascinating actually:

There was a guy who used to write these really long form articles on steroids and the studies that have been done with testosterone - like there's a famous one where the participants were given 600mg/wk for 24 weeks straight. Can't find the link unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Ah FaceandLMS, my favorite 6'3 BBC volcel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
reminder of ways to hide your looksmaxing changes:

nosejob? "I had nasal concha surgery to breath better"

jaw implants? just grow a long beard before the surgery so people don't remember how you look under the beard

eye surgery? "I had ptosis surgery to see better"

hair transplant? "I took vitamin supplements and hair grew back"

otoplasty? "I had a skin cancer removed from my ears and now they are swollen"
Totally legit.
I also frame everything under health shit. Or would, if it was asked

Someone: "Do you put something on your skin, you faggot?"
Me: "I have dry skin and get thse skin clefts; so I have to use moisterizer/cream to not let that happen"

Someone: "you put sunblock on, you faggot"
Me: "skin cancer risks prevention"

Someone: "you get muscled/bigger"
Me: "yeah, need to stay fit, muscle harnas to support joints"

Someone: "what happened to your face"
Lets say you used fillers on your jawline, cheeckbones. "I dunno, I trained more in the gym, maybe sit affaects face getting more defined, msucled, manly"

celebrities, also do that.
Like jenifer aniston looks great for her age. Then I saw her in an interview, for a youtube channel. I bet she had her face stuffed with fillers. But she never tells, and is always talking about to stay good and healthy looking by drinking water and not getting skin burned and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Totally legit.
I also frame everything under health shit. Or would, if it was asked

Someone: "Do you put something on your skin, you faggot?"
Me: "I have dry skin and get thse skin clefts; so I have to use moisterizer/cream to not let that happen"

Someone: "you put sunblock on, you faggot"
Me: "skin cancer risks prevention"

Someone: "you get muscled/bigger"
Me: "yeah, need to stay fit, muscle harnas to support joints"

Someone: "what happened to your face"
Lets say you used fillers on your jawline, cheeckbones. "I dunno, I trained more in the gym, maybe sit affaects face getting more defined, msucled, manly"

celebrities, also do that.
Like jenifer aniston looks great for her age. Then I saw her in an interview, for a youtube channel. I bet she had her face stuffed with fillers. But she never tells, and is always talking about to stay good and healthy looking by drinking water and not getting skin burned and stuff like that.
JFL that normies love empty advice like that - just drink water bro :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
He must have a 1 incher. Otherwise there's no explanation for his inceldom. Either that or he just larps as an incel and in real life slays stacies.
He has high standards lololol or so I heard.

JFL @ not cheating in life.

Be chad or die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262