Meta-analysis: SSRI are a jew scam who to turn people into cucks

H

Halotestin

Platinum
CONCLUSIONS: SSRIs might have statistically significant effects on depressive symptoms, but all trials were at high risk of bias and the clinical significance seems questionable. SSRIs significantly increase the risk of both serious and non-serious adverse events. The potential small beneficial effects seem to be outweighed by harmful effects."

https://www.madinamerica.com/2017/10/rigorous-study-finds-antidepressants-worsen-long-term-outcomes/
"...Previous research has also found that antidepressants are no more effective than placebo for mild-to-moderate depression, and other studies have questioned whether such medications are effective even for severe depression. Concerns have also been raised about the health risks of taking antidepressants—such as a recent study which found that taking antidepressants increases one’s risk of death by 33% (see MIA report). In fact, studies have demonstrated that as many as 85% of people recover spontaneously from depression. In a recent example, researchers found that only 35% of people who experienced depression had a second episode within 15 years. That means that 65% of people who have a bout of depression are likely never to experience it again."

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, karbo, Deleted member 7560 and 19 others
Ssri have minimal effectivness overweighted by their side effects

85% recover from depression without drugs

Serotonin fuck your assertivness, skin, longevity, hormones and bones

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Stingray, Porridge and 14 others
1. Antidepressants are no more effective than placebo for mild-to-moderate depression;
2. In fact, studies have demonstrated that as many as 85% of people recover spontaneously from depression.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, goat2x, DidntRead and 2 others
idc ssris probably saved my life

• +1
Reactions: Perseus, ConspiracyTheory, BigBoy and 2 others
SSRIs are trash killed my motivation personality and emotions while making me extremely bored to the point I wanted to kill Myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Hades, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
keep in mind ray-peaters have a tendency to cherry-pick(bad methodology, published in obscure journals) and misrepresent studies

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, BigBoy, asiannickghur and 1 other person
Best avi on the site

edmund kemper is the ultimate dark triad bad boy:love:

• +1
Reactions: Cody and Halotestin

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4059894/

AKA dominance is associated with higher serotonin levels. Subordinate baboons injected with serotonin typically rise in social status.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lux and KlutchPurpp
All that matters is whether SSRI's make you low inhibition (basically kill anxiety)
If so, they're worth it

@cjtheassender said they helped him a lot in that respect, but as all things, there's mixed reviews!

Effexor did help quite a bit with depression. But it had other side effects as well.

CONCLUSIONS: SSRIs might have statistically significant effects on depressive symptoms, but all trials were at high risk of bias and the clinical significance seems questionable. SSRIs significantly increase the risk of both serious and non-serious adverse events. The potential small beneficial effects seem to be outweighed by harmful effects."

https://www.madinamerica.com/2017/10/rigorous-study-finds-antidepressants-worsen-long-term-outcomes/
"...Previous research has also found that antidepressants are no more effective than placebo for mild-to-moderate depression, and other studies have questioned whether such medications are effective even for severe depression. Concerns have also been raised about the health risks of taking antidepressants—such as a recent study which found that taking antidepressants increases one’s risk of death by 33% (see MIA report). In fact, studies have demonstrated that as many as 85% of people recover spontaneously from depression. In a recent example, researchers found that only 35% of people who experienced depression had a second episode within 15 years. That means that 65% of people who have a bout of depression are likely never to experience it again."

SSRIs fucking suck

Woah, pharmaceudicals scamming people! Tell me something i don't already know lol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4059894/

AKA dominance is associated with higher serotonin levels. Subordinate baboons injected with serotonin typically rise in social status.

can i inject myself serotonin and dopamine?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Can you recover from them
Pretty sure you can a bit after a long time

Don’t stop taking suddenly you will become extremely suicidal

• Woah
Reactions: Ogmanman
Woah, pharmaceudicals scamming people! Tell me something i don't already know lol
cool rumia avi
Rumiaa

I really wanna try SSRI's to see if they can kill things like approach anxiety

I really wanna try SSRI's to see if they can kill things like approach anxiety
They also kill your libido and make you apathic

Lots of non SSRI antidepressants in the market

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
my fluxetine/prozac long term use:

* My libido went down for about 60 percent( I can get it up though when needed) .
* Emotional numbness increased a lot, I tested myself by watching videos of little kittens and puppies get tortured and didn't flinch, I am very empathetic when off them, emotions slightly are felt only if it is a close thing to me for example when something very bad happens to a family member.
* Anxiety when talking to people went away, I would feel slightly anxious when speaking in front of 20 + people, but that is normal.
* Less inhibitions ,not giving a fuck attitude, and when I see I'm not caring too much about my daily obligations I add modafinil for sharper motivation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin
my fluxetine/prozac long term use:

* My libido went down for about 60 percent( I can get it up though when needed) .
* Emotional numbness increased a lot, I tested myself by watching videos of little kittens and puppies get tortured and didn't flinch, I am very empathetic when off them, emotions slightly are felt only if it is a close thing to me for example when something very bad happens to a family member.
* Anxiety when talking to people went away, I would feel slightly anxious when speaking in front of 20 + people, but that is normal.
* Less inhibitions ,not giving a fuck attitude, and when I see I'm not caring too much about my daily obligations I add modafinil for sharper motivation.
Currently on the same shit, including moda. Feel the same except for libido, I have much higher libido when on prozac.

I smell jews

If jewdan peterstein says that SSRIs are safe, they're safe goyim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4797, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
If jewdan peterstein says that SSRIs are safe, they're safe goyim
The studies that he mentioned of serotonin increasing social status were done in crabs, Just fucking lol
If you say that animals are similar to humans you can mention rats, blocking serotonin in rats increase their status dramatically. Blocking serotonin in humans reduce all cuck hormones, this is what he needs

The studies that he mentioned of serotonin increasing social status were done in crabs, Just fucking lol
If you say that animals are similar to humans you can mention rats, blocking serotonin in rats increase their status dramatically. Blocking serotonin in humans reduce all cuck hormones, this is what he needs
What would happen with a serotonin inhibitor? I know serotonin controls a lot of other things so you can't really just exclude it from your body all together.

What would happen with a serotonin inhibitor? I know serotonin controls a lot of other things so you can't really just exclude it from your body all together.
In humans mostly high libido. 1 example is mirtazapine its a inversor agonist at 5ht2c which means It does more "antagonism" than just blocking, this result in the drug reducing cortisol by about 50% in humans

The drug p chlorophenyalanine inhibit serotonin sinthesis and was quite safe in humans
Reducing serotonin to a problematic poin is quite hard, in rats this caused sensorial distortion thinking that they cant beat a cat for example

In humans mostly high libido. 1 example is mirtazapine its a inversor agonist at 5ht2c which means It does more "antagonism" than just blocking, this result in the drug reducing cortisol by about 50% in humans
Less serotonin = more libido??? Are you sure? Less cortisol? So it has only advantages?

Reducing serotonin to a problematic poin is quite hard, in rats this caused sensorial distortion thinking that they cant beat a cat for example
You meant that they can or cannot?

Less serotonin = more libido??? Are you sure? Less cortisol? So it has only advantages?
Of course why ssris have low libido and impontecy as a very commom side effect?

You meant that they can or cannot?
They can
Sorry
Yes, less serotonin usually means more libido and pleasure
Ssris commom side effects are impotence, anorgasmia and low libido, thise can be prevented by the drug cyproheptadine a serotonin antagonist.
I never saw a undesirable effect on me with serotonin antagonists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Yeah ssris suck.
No better than placebo

Nothing new.
Don't take "drugs" ... wherever they come from.
Same with tap water...

Nothing new.
Don't take "drugs" ... wherever they come from.
Same with tap water...
Where do you get your water?

Bought a machine to make distilled water.
Incredible results.
Could you make a thread about it? Will probably buy one too, I have a feeling 24/7 that I'm poisioning myself drinking tap water.

I wish there could be a study looking into the aesthetics of the depressed population

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
if SSRI's really make you low inhibition and 'brave' (so that for example you'd approach a foid who you wouldn't normally) then they're legit and I need them

Could you make a thread about it? Will probably buy one too, I have a feeling 24/7 that I'm poisioning myself drinking tap water.
You are definitely poisoning yourself.
If only ppl looked at what is left once it has been boiled.
Horrendous.

• +1
Reactions: noped and stuckneworleans

Dn rd.

• WTF
Just blame the jews bro

low iq

Yeah bro, don't take those important depression meds and just ens up suffering a s having no will to live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and crosshold
That's why I stopped taking this devil's drug. It's just made to make you complacent to this degenerating and draining society.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
SSRI’s are quite literally the blue pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, randomguy1235 and BigBoy
Haidut is a moron and a charlatan, but hes not wrong in this instance.

what people dont realize is there are a plethora of drugs and practices in science that only look good precisely because MOST OF THE NEGATIVE RESULTS ARENT BEING PUBLISHED. This is called the "file drawer" or "trash bin" effect. Not only are negative results less likely to be published in a major journal, they are less likely to even be submitted in the first place. This is why modern science is agenda driven... not because of some grand conspiracy, simply because of selfish interest. Everyone wants grants and awards and significant contributions... no one wants to do the scientific equivalent of janitorial work, even though it is absolutely necessary to pursuing the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, StolenDays, DrTony and 1 other person
Haidut is a moron and a charlatan, but hes not wrong in this instance.

what people dont realize is there are a plethora of drugs and practices in science that only look good precisely because MOST OF THE NEGATIVE RESULTS ARENT BEING PUBLISHED. This is called the "file drawer" or "trash bin" effect. Not only are negative results less likely to be published in a major journal, they are less likely to even be submitted in the first place. This is why modern science is agenda driven... not because of some grand conspiracy, simply because of selfish interest. Everyone wants grants and awards and significant contributions... no one wants to do the scientific equivalent of janitorial work, even though it is absolutely necessary to pursuing the truth.
"40% of the Brazilians don't respond to antidepressants" https://www.hojeemdia.com.br/horizo...dicação-veja-as-opções-de-tratamento-1.745302

Btw what do you mean with "haidut is a charlatan"? I think that his main motivation is selling stuff tho

I was on mirtazapin for 2 months and then suddenly stopped. It's the worst thing I have ever done to my brain, I feel even more depressed than before. Shit lowers your libido, now it came back to normal since I've stopped taking them. If I have 1 advice: NEVER TAKE ANTIDEPRESSANTS.
Therapy is much more effective, it's really helping me atm.

• +1