Meta-analysis: SSRI are a jew scam who to turn people into cucks

High iq. SSRI are pure garbage

• Love it
Reactions: Halotestin
No bro. That hasn't changed at all.

I never heard a guy say that after it shut down their libido.
my libido is fine, it just takes longer to cum

what abou wellbutrin AD as dopamin agonist?
just want to say I am taking ssri some years middle to low dose

positive:
they helped with clinical depression, but with time the effect minimize
little effect on anxiety
low inhib as fuck but with some anxiety (I have some low inhib behaviour which scares me... that is not good if you are not socially aware
I think a little bit more mitivation

negative:
you become really emotional numb but not too strongh if you take middle doses
zombie like feelings
(once I took accidently double dose and I was like a fucking zombie like drunk without happy feelings)
I am and was always high erected.I become errected easy then I talk with a attractive girl, get lots of boners BUT it become a little bit less. Still good

I think the theory with dopamine and prolactin is true, but it is much more complex and not that terrible

IF YOU HAVE CRIPPLING DEPRESSION JUST TAKE IT IT WILL SAVE YOU AT LEAST FOR SOME TIME AFTER THAR GO THERAPY
Also take vitamin b6 and zinc shile SSRI because of dopamine and prolactin

The thing is the next time I will try wellbutrin which helps with dopamine, along with ssri for social anxiety

Last edited:
what abou wellbutrin AD as dopamin agonist?
just want to say I am taking ssri some years middle to low dose

positive:
they helped with clinical depression, but with time the effect minimize
little effect on anxiety
low inhib as fuck but with some anxiety (I have some low inhib behaviour which scares me... that is not good if you are not socially aware
I think a little bit more mitivation

negative:
you become really emotional numb but not too strongh if you take middle doses
zombie like feelings
(once I took accidently double dose and I was like a fucking zombie like drunk without happy feelings)
I am and was always high erected.I become errected easy then I talk with a attractive girl, get lots of boners BUT it become a little bit less. Still good

I think the theory with dopamine and prolactin is true, but it is much more complex and not that terrible

IF YOU HAVE CRIPPLING DEPRESSION JUST TAKE IT IT WILL SAVE YOU AT LEAST FOR SOME TIME AFTER THAR GO THERAPY
Also take vitamin b6 and zinc shile SSRI because of dopamine and prolactin

The thing is the next time I will try wellbutrin which helps with dopamine, along with ssri for social anxiety
Wellbutrin tends to be less effective for anxiety but its a really good drug, and combine well with SSRIs I use it myself. Mirtazapine and tianeptine are other examples of positive drugs. The zinc may be protecting you from a good portion of SSRI damage.

Creatine and ginseng/ ashwaganda have antidepressant effectiveness compared to SSRIs, magnesium also help, all this are cheap.

Antidepressants partially inhibit the uptake of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT; serotonin) in the rat corpus callosum (CC)

Zinc increased 5-HT uptake in a concentration-dependent

1 microM (2 months of 20/30mg achieve this concentration in humans) zinc potentiated 5-HT uptake in the cingulate cortex by 58% and in the Raphe nucleus by 65%

The antidepressants fluoxetine and imipramine inhibited 5-HT uptake in the CC by approximately 50%, whereas 6-nitroquipazine, a potent 5-HT uptake blocker, inhibited uptake by only 23%. Interestingly, inhibition of 5-HT uptake by all three substances, fluoxetine, imipramine, and 6-nitroquipazine, was counteracted by the presence of 1 microM zinc. Free zinc may thus contribute to modulation of extracellular levels of 5-HT and its removal.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Wellbutrin tends to be less effective for anxiety but its a really good drug, and combine well with SSRIs I use it myself. Mirtazapine and tianeptine are other examples of positive drugs. The zinc may be protecting you from a good portion of SSRI damage.

Creatine and ginseng/ ashwaganda have antidepressant effectiveness compared to SSRIs, magnesium also help, all this are cheap.

Antidepressants partially inhibit the uptake of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT; serotonin) in the rat corpus callosum (CC)

Zinc increased 5-HT uptake in a concentration-dependent

1 microM (2 months of 20/30mg achieve this concentration in humans) zinc potentiated 5-HT uptake in the cingulate cortex by 58% and in the Raphe nucleus by 65%

The antidepressants fluoxetine and imipramine inhibited 5-HT uptake in the CC by approximately 50%, whereas 6-nitroquipazine, a potent 5-HT uptake blocker, inhibited uptake by only 23%. Interestingly, inhibition of 5-HT uptake by all three substances, fluoxetine, imipramine, and 6-nitroquipazine, was counteracted by the presence of 1 microM zinc. Free zinc may thus contribute to modulation of extracellular levels of 5-HT and its removal.

zinc and creatine improved me in many fucking ways
vit b6 aswhaganfha and gabba supplements also helps
good diet, sport
approaching girls

all better than this fucking ssri, but I cant stop taking it, I will slowly go over wellbutrin

ye bro brb switching to multivitamins
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing
ye bro brb switching to multivitamins
:feelsuhh:
mirin ur blurgang avi ngl

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
not a necrobump
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)

ngl i would be happy to rent a van and run these normalfags over who see us as zoo animals

what about vyvanse?

most depression is dopamine based and ssri are painful for the body don't take this shit take wellbutrin max 6 months and do a therapy

The psy. should be ashamed to give this shit even to 13 years children!

daily reminder