Method to 5k-30k a month

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Message me if u want to help me with this all we have to do is hire a foid for ewhoreing and buy tinder traffic

If your from a third world country and know any white foids who would do this message me if you don’t it’s okay

I know place where we can find some the foid would obviously ask to be paid to which is okay as long as she is from some shit country we can even pay them £6 a day which is cheap 😂 il setup the snapchat account and everything

The tinder profile would be long because most tinder bots are extremely expensive but u can easily make 10x the original price off of it

Message me Ik a website where we can hire a foid

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep and goat2x
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dm me brother. I'm from a shit ass country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
For some week I've got the idea to sell a virtual grilfriend service to weak simps.

They would pay a montly fee and in return get some cheap good morning and good night messages in return.
A bit like role playing an pretending one cares for them but with their full knowledge. I bet some would do that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
For some week I've got the idea to sell a virtual grilfriend service to weak simps.

They would pay a montly fee and in return get some cheap good morning and good night messages in return.
A bit like role playing an pretending one cares for them but with their full knowledge. I bet some would do that.
Some would do it but u wouldn’t make much of it just run the meetup scam £110 for a meetup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Jfl yeh I’m in, even if just for the comedic aspect of this venture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Edgar
Any intelligent female will realize she can do this without the middleman after a week of us taking a sizeable cut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, randomguy1235, goat2x and 2 others
Any intelligent female will realize she can do this without the middleman after a week of us taking a sizeable cut.
Are majority of women intelligent? Also they wouldn’t know how to gain traffic any women from a poor country wouldn’t care

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 6997
Are majority of women intelligent? Also they wouldn’t know how to gain traffic any women from a poor country wouldn’t care
I suppose you’re right there lmao. Would kinda make me feel like a pimp though :feelsbadman:

A nerdy incel pimp
Wtf is 2020

• JFL
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
3rd world countries tend to know jackshit about the virtual world

Attachments

• 7DFEAF6E-60E9-4119-969D-108F97441EC2.png
    7DFEAF6E-60E9-4119-969D-108F97441EC2.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 78
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Usum, Rasputin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
whats your method bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just googled it, looks like virtual girlfriends are already a thing:

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 6128
Fucking hell if this is legit...

Another thing you can do is to find girls from 3rd world countries who don't know english, and then just make an onlyfans, and you tell her to send you nudes (and you pay a little bit for them). Then just post nudes on the OF account and talk with simps. Just advertise it on twitter, reddit(especially), snapchat, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, WallaWallaBingBang and Deleted member 6128
Wait, so who ends up getting the money if it's gonna involve 3 people or more?
If two people can make £5k in a month with three people u should be making up to £10k if ur using a foid u don’t need to pay them much most will take a £100 a week so £400 a month especially if they’re from a poorer country so u have £9.6k the other £600 would go into investments such as buying traffic and other stuff while the 9k u just split it between the main two people who do the job

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 7776
Another thing you can do is to find girls from 3rd world countries who don't know english, and then just make an onlyfans, and you tell her to send you nudes (and you pay a little bit for them). Then just post nudes on the OF account and talk with simps. Just advertise it on twitter, reddit(especially), snapchat, etc.

Where do you find those girls?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What poor countries should we target?

Yo bro you haven't pmed me yet

i don't get it. eili5

Message me if u want to help me with this all we have to do is hire a foid for ewhoreing and buy tinder traffic

If your from a third world country and know any white foids who would do this message me if you don’t it’s okay

I know place where we can find some the foid would obviously ask to be paid to which is okay as long as she is from some shit country we can even pay them £6 a day which is cheap 😂 il setup the snapchat account and everything

The tinder profile would be long because most tinder bots are extremely expensive but u can easily make 10x the original price off of it

Message me Ik a website where we can hire a foid

LULW outsourcing onlyfans content from white women in bolivia, estonia and ex-USSR countries. actually big brain no cap

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6128