I am ldaring and neeting at the moment and as such I gain weight

Take a huge shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonners, no_hope_left, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
burn more calories than you eat

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left
Exercise and control your eating like the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left
What's your weight and height? Unless you're too fat, you should aim to lose no more than 2kg to 3.5kg ( 4.4 lbs to 7.7 lbs ) per month

go on a calorie deficit, 1800 if you wanna lose at a steady pace, 1600 if you tryna go fast. obviously you're still gonna need to work out maybe like 4 times a week?. simple tbh doesn't require high iq

Eat more

• JFL
Reactions: Gonners
Intermittent fasting -> just stop eating the morning
Lift 4 times a week + some cardio
High proteins intakes ( ~100g )
Slow down on fats and carbs ( don't cut carbs )

Google PSMF for the fastest way, hard to sustain though

What's your weight and height? Unless you're too fat, you should aim to lose no more than 2kg to 3.5kg ( 4.4 lbs to 7.7 lbs ) per month
Bullshit. Theres no rule. You can lose fat as fast as your body could oxidize it

Bullshit. Theres no rule. You can lose fat as fast as your body could oxidize it
Right, but only in case you're a dumbass who wants to literally kill his own muscles.

best method:

find out what your calorie maintenance level is. Switch your diet to eating healthy non processed foods. This will naturally make you eat less as it's more volume in total and you'll also be more sated. Track what you eat and always be in a 200-500 calorie deficit. Then, occasionally water fast for 2-3 days (consume nothing, just drink water). Maybe do a water fast monthly to start off with. You'll slowly lose fat

or you could just starve yourself lmao