Mew has fucked me up

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So I ditched my retainer I got after braces while I committed to Mewing. Now a few months on my teeth are getting crooked. Fuck Mew.

put ur retainer back on

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 656
Improper tongue posture

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 9 others
No shit dumbass you took your fucking retainer out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
So I ditched my retainer I got after braces while I committed to Mewing. Now a few months on my teeth are getting crooked. Fuck Mew.
Were you really mewing or were you half ass mewing, as in you didn’t have the posterior 1/3rd of the tongue on the soft palate.

Were you really mewing or were you half ass mewing, as in you didn’t have the posterior 1/3rd of the tongue on the soft palate.
Probs don’t have the back part on the palate but it’s the front teeth fucking up anyway. And no normal person would ever have the posterior third up, not even models. Jfl. Cage. Banderas.
Mew is a scam artist con man snake oil salesman confirmed. The era of the Mew is over.

Face changes might be legit tho....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
If you're mewing why are you not killing yourself yet

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656, androidcel and 1 other person
Would Mewing with a retainer even be worth it???

most people trying to be on the cutting edge get hurt.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Pls be trolling.
Mewing is cope.
Get your retainer back on asap.

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh and Deleted member 656
JFL if you have to wear retainer nightly and be under orthodontists supervision for life...
I would legit rope.. or break all my teeth to get full teeth implants

braces are the ultimate gigacope scam and I am saying it as braces survivor
if didn't get braces I would have never found about this forum and be rubbing stacy ribcage from the inside with my dink right now

JFL if you have to wear retainer nightly and be under orthodontists supervision for life...
I would legit rope.. or break all my teeth to get full teeth implants

braces are the ultimate gigacope scam and I am saying it as braces survivor
if didn't get braces I would have never found about this forum and be rubbing stacy ribcage from the inside with my dink right now
So you don’t wear your retainer?
And you’ve never been anywhere near a Stacy you high inhib low t coward

i ditched the retainers after a few months and my teeth arnt crooked blame subhuman genes not anything else

I did the same and while my teeth are not as perfect as they were before they actually have not shifted much which means that my proper tongue / mouth posture maintains and ideal bite.

AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif

I had more pussy than you'd get in lifetime
JFL thinking high inhib is the end of the world, there is alcohol for a reason.

I haven't worn retainer and told them to remove the retainer caps from my molers 1 week after I finished my bracers treatment at 16
and nothing crowded back in but I am still short on extracted tooths from the treatment. Now go back to your orthodontist and suck his dink maybe he can widen you palate, like that you wont need retainers.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Retainer =

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, manlet cUnt, heroinfather and 1 other person
AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif

I had more pussy than you'd get in lifetime
JFL thinking high inhib is the end of the world, there is alcohol for a reason.

I haven't worn retainer and told them to remove the retainer caps from my molers 1 week after I finished my bracers treatment at 16
and nothing crowded back in but I am still short on extracted tooths from the treatment. Now go back to your orthodontist and suck his dink maybe he can widen you palate, like that you wont need retainers.
Yep good one old chap, throw in the autism gif and keep peddling your lies. Stacy’s and Becky’s are repulsed by the very thought of you. Jfl it’s over

Before mewing my teeth were very sharp and shit and since I started they have flattened out a shit ton. Idk about my jaw tho I didnt pay attention to it

Before mewing my teeth were very sharp and shit and since I started they have flattened out a shit ton. Idk about my jaw tho I didnt pay attention to it
Jfl at blunting teeth. What good is a sword that’s not sharp? What good are teeth that aren’t sharp?

Jfl at blunting teeth. What good is a sword that’s not sharp? What good are teeth that aren’t sharp?
You cant fucking close your mouth dumbass

Human teeth arent meant to be sharp

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and Baki
You’re an actual retard.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Stopped using retainers 6 months ago, still straight teeth. Learn to mew properly.

I also got my braces removed and dont wear my retainer

Its been 3 months and my teeth havent experienced any relapse. Also my palate got a little bit wider

all my teeth are still straight haven’t wore my retainer in over 4 months, but I was retarded and pushed my front tooth with my tongue and it got pushed out, but my lip will push it back overtime