Mewfags, give me definite picture proof that mewing works.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
The lighting has to be the same.
The facial expression has to be the same.
The camera distance has to be the same.
The angle at which the picture is taken has to be the same.

Two pictures: one before and one after. Let’s finally prove mewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Lorsss
U secretly hope it doesn't work because you don't wanna put in the work to do it

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, thecel, LooksJourney and 4 others
before mewing
or_9414dd0512579598282837-2.jpg
after mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108, Deleted member 33579, Newguyaround and 6 others
U secretly hope it doesn't work because you don't wanna put in the work to do it
Nope I just want proof of else it would be a waste of time. The burden of proof lies on those who advertise mewing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

some iranian dude on lookism posted this. mewing results from 15 to 17

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Nibba
jw nibba how does it work, Is it just breathing through your nose, keeping your mouth closed and keeping the tongue on the palet, and good posture is that it?

Lens distortion, different posture, and body fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Tricky, HorseFace and 1 other person
jw nibba how does it work, Is it just breathing through your nose, keeping your mouth closed and keeping the tongue on the palet, and good posture is that it?
Yeah that's it. Teeth touching, tongue pressing HARD to mouth

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
Mewing most probably is cope tbh. This shit would be more popular if it actually worked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, thecel, Tricky and 2 others
Mewing most probably is cope tbh. This shit would be more popular if it actually worked.
U think normies give a shit about this stuff? That's why it isn't popular, same reason as being a degenerate is popular but it is bad for you

U think normies give a shit about this stuff? That's why it isn't popular, same reason as being a degenerate is popular but it is bad for you
Do you have pics/before after that fit the criteria?

So mewing changed his eye size, made his bum chin less bum-like and nose thinner and even seems to have had benefits for hairline lowering ?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
stop doubting the god and mew

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Humans_Are_Robots and Nibba
I saw that too. Different angle completely.
So what if it's a different angle. The change he went through is obvious, from Asmongold-tier mouthbreather to archetypical Chad.

So mewing changed his eye size, made his bum chin less bum-like and nose thinner and even seems to have had benefits for hairline lowering ?

He is squinting and I don't really see the differences you say regarding the nose and hairline. and he has a cleft chin in both pictures.

The nose and eye shape can change with the forward growth of the maxilla though so if he was pushing his tongue on his maxilla, like he told me he was, then it could have improved.

So what if it's a different angle. The change he went through is obvious, from Asmongold-tier mouthbreather to archetypical Chad.
I take side profile pics daily dude...

I can see that the difference between angles is enormous.

Either way, even if mewing worked for him, he was 15 and was going through puberty (judging from his feminine face).

I’m currently an adult.

I take side profile pics daily dude...

I can see that the difference between angles is enormous.

Either way, even if mewing worked for him, he was 15 and was going through puberty (judging from his feminine face).

I’m currently an adult.
So am I, just Mew harder bro. If anything Mewing keeps me motivated not to rope.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Future Arablite
He is squinting and I don't really see the differences you say regarding the nose and hairline. and he has a cleft chin in both pictures.

The nose and eye shape can change with the forward growth of the maxilla though so if he was pushing his tongue on his maxilla, like he told me he was, then it could have improved.

Idk man, how come i have had proper oral posture, never mouth breathed (always breathed through nose, have a sibling that did mouth breathe and still do who mog my lower third) and always had proper posture standing but still got afflicted with david schwimmer tier mid face ?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Question on mewing properly: When you do it properly does your adams apple rise up? and your whole face starts to hurt? Or am I doing something else

Question on mewing properly: When you do it properly does your adams apple rise up? and your whole face starts to hurt? Or am I doing something else
Yes and yes.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Idk man, how come i have had proper oral posture, never mouth breathed (always breathed through nose, have a sibling that did mouth breathe and still do who mog my lower third) and always had proper posture standing but still got afflicted with david schwimmer tier mid face ?

@Ryo_Hazuki did u ever mew bro?

Idk man, mewing moved my maxilla forward (it was recessed, it's now average or even slightly forward) but did nothing for my lower third. Could also be puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I have mewed since 15 too, nothing has happened.
@Ryo_Hazuki did u ever mew bro?

Idk man, mewing moved my maxilla forward (it was recessed, it's now average or even slightly forward) but did nothing for my lower third. Could also be puberty.

Yes. Have been doing it since 15 (same as this guy). Just saw you tagged another user but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and TakaRyo
Mike mew is being sued by the kikes, enough proof?

• +1
Mike mew is being sued by the kikes, enough proof?
JFL. It probably works for pubescent boys, but I haven’t seen proof that it does for adults. This is what I mean by the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
So it’s a cope...

Have you seen any measurable changes (no placebo)?
And a good one at that, there are cases of success after all. Though Mewing might not be for everyone. There's nature (genetics) and nurture (Mewing a.k.a. posture). Most people do Mewing wrong and talk shit, though some might actually have unfortunate genetics.

I'm Mewing since June and my significant progress is in my cheekbones. I'm looking to fix my eye area, which should work in theory. I don't even care if my jaw won't grow at this point, since eye area is more important than jaw.

• +1
I have mewed since 15 too, nothing has happened.

Yes. Have been doing it since 15 (same as this guy). Just saw you tagged another user but whatever.

I tagged my Ryo bro because I was asking him

And a good one at that, there are cases of success after all. Though Mewing might not be for everyone. There's nature (genetics) and nurture (Mewing a.k.a. posture). Most people do Mewing wrong and talk shit, though some might actually have unfortunate genetics.

I'm Mewing since June and my significant progress is in my cheekbones. I'm looking to fix my eye area, which should work in theory. I don't even care if my jaw won't grow at this point, since eye area is more important than jaw.
I have a receding chin. Can mewing fix that, ever?
I mean for a receding chin to get fixed you have to actually grow more bone in your mandible.

• +1
I tagged my Ryo bro because I was asking him

Yeah man, i meant that i didn't read it at first (before responding) so thought you tagged me

I have a receding chin. Can mewing fix that, ever?
I mean for a receding chin to get fixed you have to actually grow more bone in your mandible.
If you had bad posture when growing up, with a receding chin as a result. Then fixing posture MIGHT fix it, but this would take years. Also the chin and jaw are the last to move in the chain.

To simplify the order of change is as follows: tongue and frontal neck muscles > widening of palate > forward growth of maxilla > jaw swings forward as a result. This process will take years in adults. The space between my pre-molars got 2 mm wider since June BTW.

Also the chin and jaw are the last to move in the chain.
Do you even know what a receding chin is?

It’s basically caused when the mandible is small (bone wise) when measured from the area below your lower teeth. It doesn’t imply a recessed mandible, but rather a small mandible.

Do you even know what a receding chin is?

It’s basically caused when the mandible is small (bone wise) when measured from the area below your lower teeth. It doesn’t imply a recessed mandible, but rather a small mandible.
You haven't answered about your posture when growing up. Now I know that I did fuck this aspect in my life, now I'm doing something about it.

You haven't answered about your posture when growing up. Now I know that I did fuck this aspect in my life, now I'm doing something about it.
Improper tongue posture. But not mouth breathing.

Mewing works but a lot of people do it wrong. Make sure you practice it all the time to help build mind muscle connection with your tongue and read a lot of different explanations/ techniques to getting your tongue up there. Also you need to be mewing really really hard, it should be fucking tough and it’s going to be a pain in the ass but you need to break your skull with your tongue. For long hours of the day your tongue has to be up their applying hard pressure. Your tongue will get stronger and stronger. Try tongue chewing, and purchase hard gum (chios gum or falim). Whats seriously important is to also make sure that you figure out how to regular mew in your sleep, it will speed up results. Hard mewing is supposed to be faster and have more significant changes over a shorter time span. It should not be surprising if it still takes years to see progress though.

Mewing works but a lot of people do it wrong. Make sure you practice it all the time to help build mind muscle connection with your tongue and read a lot of different explanations/ techniques to getting your tongue up there. Also you need to be mewing really really hard, it should be fucking tough and it’s going to be a pain in the ass but you need to break your skull with your tongue. For long hours of the day your tongue has to be up their applying hard pressure. Your tongue will get stronger and stronger. Try tongue chewing, and purchase hard gum (chios gum or falim). Whats seriously important is to also make sure that you figure out how to regular mew in your sleep, it will speed up results. Hard mewing is supposed to be faster and have more significant changes over a shorter time span. It should not be surprising if it still takes years to see progress though.
Check my new thread.

It works, but the results are extremely minor.

• +1
mewing is popular in looksmaxxing, most of the world just doesnt know bout it.

At worst it'll stop you from becoming more recessed so no reason not to do it

Giphy downsized large

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS