[Success] Mewing 4 month before and after.

Madness

Aspie scientist
Wow I didnt even realise what mewing and chewing did for my asymmetry. Looks theroy is real and im more popular due to my looks now.

20180516_160715.jpg
IMG_20181217_164610_268.jpg
1 psl to 6! Slay hard boyos
Omg the minecraft poster i had up in from gr5 and i didnt take it down oml. Just did few months ago
@Nibba @Tony @ZyzzReincarnate @Intel.Imperitive @jefferson profile
20181028_103559.jpg
20181126_004211.jpg
that was before now after
20181219_203047.jpg

Last edited:
Good for you. Sadly mewing won't do shit for me since I'm already 21, past the age of 18 afaik it doesn't do shit any more.

Madness

Aspie scientist
Good for you. Sadly mewing won't do shit for me since I'm already 21, past the age of 18 afaik it doesn't do shit any more.
Fagga can still help you. Look it up it works wonders and since you arent to downward grown yoy should get amazing results. (It creates forward growth but in terrible maxillas thats still downward)

Fagga can still help you. Look it up it works wonders and since you arent to downward grown yoy should get amazing results. (It creates forward growth but in terrible maxillas thats still downward)
Isn't upward AND forward growth the goal??

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

Madness

Aspie scientist

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
Yh i will get moarrr also

Post pics fornu talk shit. Im 13 and i will most likley mog you, this forum isnt for hating btw i got good results in forward growth and projection
I'm glad useless posters are starting to leave

Wincel

Bone Bender
Lol i told u guys why it was up. In short im lazy but its gone for 3 months now
no i was being serious, thought i had it in my closet but apparently i threw it away. Here is a simulated version of it up in the same space it used to be.

IMG_0302.JPG

High tech, only the finest of realism, believe me

Those are some nice facial changes. Your maxilla seems to have a bigger upswing and your cheekbones are more prominent. Stunning changes.
Godspeed, little bro.

vis

Amateur
i wish i was mewing at 14 jfl. you look like my little brother if he was a different phenotype, if that makes sense.

you may want to try chintucking, when nobody is around, its basically correct head posture. and maybe sleep on the floor but thats hard to get used to

i wish i was mewing at 14 jfl. you look like my little brother if he was a different phenotype, if that makes sense.

you may want to try chintucking, when nobody is around, its basically correct head posture. and maybe sleep on the floor but thats hard to get used to
Sleeping on the floor? What the actual fuck? :feelswow:

Heirio

Pull up on yo block then I bleed it.
Sleeping on the floor? What the actual fuck? :feelswow:
for posturemaxxing. helps you continue mewing in your sleep, corrects forward head posture and back/shoulder posture. Its uncomfortable as fuck the first few nights but once you get used to it it's nice

for posturemaxxing. helps you continue mewing in your sleep, corrects forward head posture and back/shoulder posture. Its uncomfortable as fuck the first few nights but once you get used to it it's nice
I am sleeping on the floor since 14, am I chad then? :feelsgiga::feelskek:

Heirio

I am sleeping on the floor since 14, am I chad then? :feelsgiga::feelskek:
If you're sleeping on your back with your chin tucked as hard as you can then your posture as facial development should be close to your genetic potential

Last edited:
If you're sleeping on your back with your chin tucked as hard as you can then your posture as facial development should be pretty good
wil this can still affect if your puberty still going?

im 17 yo

Heirio

im 17 yo
I don't think I'm the right person to ask. I'm 16 and still growing and I've definitely seen positive affects on my face and posture.

From what I know if you're still growing, mewing can make a change relatively fast (a few months) but if you're done growing then it could take years for a noticeable effect. At 17 I'm not sure when you would see changes, but you should do it regardless. Sleeping on the floor isn't necessary unless your body posture is bad or if you have trouble keeping your mouth closed while sleeping.

HorseFace

Melted volcel

im 17 yo
It can stimulate remaining growth forwardly and can prevent whatever facial recession you may have from getting worse. But will it cause your bones to remodel upwards? In the nearest future no. That you'd have to wait like 5-10 years to se some small changes, and even then there is no garantee you'll se any diffrence it all.

Madness

Aspie scientist

I will try but since my dad wakes me up alot i wont sleep on the floor

Sean O'Aspie

on my way to visit gandy
It can stimulate remaining growth forwardly and can prevent whatever facial recession you may have from getting worse. But will it cause your bones to remodel upwards? In the nearest future no. That you'd have to wait like 5-10 years to se some small changes, and even then there is no garantee you'll se any diffrence it all.
there was a post of an old guy on r/ortotropics who made noticeable gains in 2 years of mewing which proves its never too late for bone remodelling. unfortunately the post seems to have been deleted

HorseFace

Melted volcel
there was a post of an old guy on r/ortotropics who made noticeable gains in 2 years of mewing which proves its never too late for bone remodelling. unfortunately the post seems to have been deleted
Has it been saved somewhere? Was it really a great change or just image frauding?

Sean O'Aspie

on my way to visit gandy
Has it been saved somewhere? Was it really a great change or just image frauding?
you could definitely notice a change in gonial angle and the mandible was brought forward slightly

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Wow I didnt even realise what mewing and chewing did for my asymmetry. Looks theroy is real and im more popular due to my looks now.

View attachment 8682 View attachment 8683 1 psl to 6! Slay hard boyos
Omg the minecraft poster i had up in from gr5 and i didnt take it down oml. Just did few months ago
@Nibba @Tony @ZyzzReincarnate @Intel.Imperitive @jefferson profile View attachment 8684 View attachment 8686 that was before now after View attachment 8687
You need to do something about your brow ridge tbh.
Waste of bone structure if you have a shit brow ridge.

does mewing even work at 17(nearly 18) or should I just try chewing to make my jaw look more defined at this point?

go to bed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)