Mewing and buccinator atrophy

Rabidur

Rabidur

6’7 chad apprentice
I have a round face but when I mew I feel my buccinators activating. Should I contiue mewing or should I wait for when my buccinators have atrophied?

mew correctly

• +1
Reactions: You
mew correctly
You don’t feel your cheeks when mewing for a long time? I can relax them when I concentrate but my cheeks stiffen if I mew without focusing to hard.

third back on the roof

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
You don’t feel your cheeks when mewing for a long time? I can relax them when I concentrate but my cheeks stiffen if I mew without focusing to hard.
I don't see why you're feeling your cheeks, maybe you're clenching your teeth too hard?
doesn't seem like there would be any reason to if all you're doing is pushing up on your palate using your tongue and your teeth together.

I don't see why you're feeling your cheeks, maybe you're clenching your teeth too hard?
doesn't seem like there would be any reason to if all you're doing is pushing up on your palate using your tongue and your teeth together.
When I get my posterior third up by swallowing I get a kind of vacuum and stifness sensation in my mouth that clenches my cheeks. There isn’t any actual vacuum but there is still this feeling like everything becomes stiff including my cheeks.

Fuck you newcels, the invasion begins

Last edited:
Buccinates me