Mewing and OMC causing dark circles under the eyes?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Noticed dark circles appearing about a week ago, just after I started OMC
It was said that OMC works better than closed-mouth chewing as it also works the cheeks area
On top of mewing pushing the maxilla up (and forward), could this combination result in dark circles under the eyes, when the area is being affected and inside swelling causes this? Since under the eye area has very sensitive skin and small vessels which are easily affected (resulting in those dark circles appearance)?

OMC?

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp and Blackout.xl
My bad, open-mouth chewing. Basically, chewing but with an open mouth. This works the face better and doesn't give a bloated look
hmmm never tried it tbh. I already had dark circles before mewing so I doubt it has anything to do with it?

Keep coping, one day or another u gonna meet the maxillo hammer.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
hmmm never tried it tbh. I already had dark circles before mewing so I doubt it has anything to do with it?
I was to clinic yesterday and was told that genes play a big role. Biggest easiest solutions TO TRY (for free) are sleeping well, eating and drinking well, and being active (AKA, not sitting all the day)
I'm pretty sedentary ATM due to my ongoing procedures and was said that this could also play a role
Veins are very smaller under the eyes and are above the heart. If you sit all day and don't move not enough pressure from the heart pumps it and blood moves very slow, creating this dark circles crap
Keep coping, one day or another u gonna meet the maxillo hammer.
I'd rather do surgery than hit myself, if that's what you mean. Proper tongue posture AKA mewing, and open mouth chewing (which was natural before the social norms were implemented) are non invasive; but hitting one self on the bones like some here are reportedly doing is IMHO asking for trouble
It's like going to shit hair transplant clinic and then paying more to repair it. Don't be self doc

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27