Mewing BS?

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

I was brought here by fate.
Recently I heard some people talk about how mewing improved their face aesthetically but also ruined their teeth in the meantime. Does mewing contribute to overcrowding??

Another thing, I read that most tribes don't even naturally mew so the whole fiasco thing about natives mewing is considered bullshit from what I know unless anyone else has a different opinion.

18+ i dont need your opinions youre already cucked for life

Last edited:
no bro mew now and you will wake up with gigachad jaw with 350 degree gonial angle

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 5912 and eyearea
@Salludon pure mewing results

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and goat2x
I'm pretty sure it's cope for adults. Just get surgery and practice proper posture anyway.

Ive been mewing (hard mewing in the beginning, suction hold with medium pressure now) for 1 in a half years now, and I assure you it is not cope. Its extremely difficult and frustrating at first, but you will be rewarded greatly for your dedication. The most noticable changes Ive gotten is the sharper jawline, chin space, and brows, and forward growth. It is extremely important to evenly and symmetrically spread the tongue on the roof of your mouth, or you can ruin your face. also ALWAYS HAVING correct neck and back posture is key, slouching can cause a bad growth

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Recently I heard some people talk about how mewing improved their face aesthetically but also ruined their teeth in the meantime. Does mewing contribute to overcrowding??

Another thing, I read that most tribes don't even naturally mew so the whole fiasco thing about natives mewing is considered bullshit from what I know unless anyone else has a different opinion.

18+ i dont need your opinions youre already cucked for life
Mewing literally does the opposite, it expands the palate, dunno where you got that from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
mewing is cope for most people. mewing raises ur hyoid bone so its good.

check my sig for my guide.

mewing is cope for most people. mewing raises ur hyoid bone so its good.

check my sig for my guide.
Yes listen to PSL autists when it comes to scientific info

The guide I made I literally just compiled what astrosky, mike mew and john mew and tomazzo and simplified it. check it

plus mewing is literal cope. Have u seen any mewing results with mewing only from adults? No, because its cope for most adults.

plus mewing is literal cope. Have u seen any mewing results with mewing only from adults? No, because its cope for most adults.
They are all over the Internet, its not cope for under 25s, although there 25+ers that have still gotten results also

It’s just my natural tongue posture now after one year of mewing, have seen a slight improvement though, but not much. Everyone should mew even if it’s cope since it’s natural tongue posture

• +1
They are all over the Internet, its not cope for under 25s, although there 25+ers that have still gotten results also

yeah of course they can get results. But do u think some can get results with mewing alone? no. Plus most results on youtube are just changing their head tilt and weight loss

yeah of course they can get results. But do u think some can get results with mewing alone? no. Plus most results on youtube are just changing their head tilt and weight loss

All these photos were stabilized at the ear

All these photos were stabilized at the ear

lol even then you can see changes in the lighting, how close the face is, and how there's still a tilt. Just admit it, mewing is cope for most adults if u want a great facial structure. Mewing works for hyoid but it give a very tiny difference for your face.

lol even then you can see changes in the lighting, how close the face is, and how there's still a tilt. Just admit it, mewing is cope for most adults if u want a great facial structure. Mewing works for hyoid but it give a very tiny difference for your face.
Lighting doesnt make your face grow forward buddy, it only alters perception of what is already there.
I have an eye for detail, I can tell whether its lighting or body fat reduction

Lighting doesnt make your face grow forward buddy, it only alters perception of what is already there.
yeah. but it can change how u see stuff. lighting matters. How close the face matters and also tilt. Have u seen a transformation photo with same everything with an improvement? most likely no.

yeah. but it can change how u see stuff. lighting matters. How close the face matters and also tilt. Have u seen a transformation photo with same everything with an improvement? most likely no.
There are multiple photos in that video where lighting and tilt is basically kept the same, if you cared to watch it properly

Last edited:
i
There are multiple photos in that video where lighting and tilt is basically kept the same, if you cared to watch it properly
watched tons of videos like that. I even read all that websites articles already. Theyre all the same except for 1 transformation which are probably not done by mewing alone.

i

watched tons of videos like that. I even read all that websites articles already. Theyre all the same except for 1 transformation which are probably not done by mewing alone.
What is the same? And how do you know for sure, what are they doing besides mewing that you are so sure of

What is the same? And how do you know for sure, what are they doing besides mewing that you are so sure of
because the effect is too major. Sometimes it doesn't even look natural. Only person I know which got a legit transformation is astrosky. and even then, he was thumbpulling and so much other shit.

because the effect is too major. Sometimes it doesn't even look natural. Only person I know which got a legit transformation is astrosky. and even then, he was thumbpulling and so much other shit.
That's not really a valid argument, sure there are some obvious ones that look drastic, but none of the ones I provided looked unnatural
Perhaps you need to reframe the scope of your thought

Also, not everyone who mews starts off the same:

That's not really a valid argument, sure there are some obvious ones that look drastic, but none of the ones I provided looked unnatural
Perhaps you need to reframe the scope of your thought

Also, not everyone who mews starts off the same:

i already watched all his vids lmao. Of course some can gain improvement but its rare and can only get u some improvement.

i already watched all his vids lmao. Of course some can gain improvement but its rare and can only get u some improvement.
How do you know it is rare, have you performed a study on it?
Saying its rare implies you know the statistical probabilities associated with it
Mewing is already an uncommon idea among normal people, what do you expect lol

How do you know it is rare, have you performed a study on it?
Saying its rare implies you know the statistical probabilities associated with it
Mewing is already an uncommon idea among normal people, what do you expect lol
Because of all the transformations posted in mewing subreddits and shit. Doesnt take a genius to see it.

Because of all the transformations posted in mewing subreddits and shit. Doesnt take a genius to see it.
I've seen the Mewing reddit page and there is nothing there that screams unnatural to me
Either you are coping or you are an orthotropic genius with x-ray vision

I've seen the Mewing reddit page and there is nothing there that screams unnatural to me
Either you are coping or you are an orthotropic genius with x-ray vision
How am I coping lol. I am mewing properly and have proper body posture. I dont care about the results. Most results there are fake and have different angles and shit.

How am I coping lol. I am mewing properly and have proper body posture. I dont care about the results. Most results there are fake and have different angles and shit.
Angles dont make your bones grow forward, and most of the angles are kept constant,
People arent stupid, they know angles can taint results, and even if they were, just look for the ones with same angle? common sense bro

Last edited:
Angles dont make your bones grow forward, and most of the angles are kept constant,
People arent stupid, they know angles can taint results
People do change their angles in transformations. Angles do give the illusion the bones are forward grown. Stop replying since u cant seem to learn it.

People do change their angles in transformations. Angles do give the illusion the bones are forward grown. Stop replying since u cant seem to learn it.
Guess you arent as skilled with your x-ray eyes as I thought

Guess you arent as skilled with your x-ray eyes as I thought
Just shut up. Cant talk with retards who think mewing works for everyone and that the transformations are legit.

Just shut up. Cant talk with retards who think mewing works for everyone and that the transformations are legit.
Right, Mike Mew is so stupid isnt he!

• Ugh..
it wont change your face much. Maybe your chin or something will look a little better but you will look 99% identical even after mewing for years.

• +1