[Discussion] Mewing. Does it work?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Apprentice
Time online
4d 13h 24m
I believe the affects of mouthbreathing are universally agreed upon that it will fuck your face, but will mewing revert this?

I want to know because I have the mouthbreathing profile since I mouthbreathed for 16 years. Will mewing actually help me?

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

Opry and dicaprio maxxing
Time online
53d 15h 15m
On 12year old kids yeah. Older than that no

alexjones

alexjones

Enthusiast
Time online
14d 4h 44m
its good to lift the hyoid bone

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 11h 59m
I believe the affects of mouthbreathing are universally agreed upon that it will fuck your face, but will mewing revert this?

I want to know because I have the mouthbreathing profile since I mouthbreathed for 16 years. Will mewing actually help me?
Go for it, you are still young.You have nothing to lose.

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

Pure Army
Time online
8d 12h 46m

It won't, don't worry. Tbh since birth you had no control on factors that could make you gl. But now we can guarantee your kids will be good looking. If you have decent facial ratios and your wife is a Stacey then sorted for the kid. The Ln make sure they mew and make sure they have high T and HGH. That legit will guarantee your son an easy life and you also an easy life

john2

john2

The Square || Decapitator of Tall Fags
Time online
51d 18h 21m
It won't work after 12-13 yo.

So for you, No.

S

skooLX-aM

Erudite
Time online
13d 17h 31m
Since ppl tend to confuse what mewing does or actually believe that it can do some magical things, I can just repeat that mewing does work for normally developed bones (Mandible and maxilla), that have shifted to a disadvantageous position, due to lack of tongue support. But even then, it takes a long time, unless you do hardmewing/forcemewing.

If a mandible isnt fully developed due to mouthbreathing in early years of the child or for some other reasons-> that cant be fixed by mewing. Like lets say if a mandible is recessed and has only 60% of normal lenght- that is something that mewing cant fix.

What mewing indeed can do is position your mandible and maxilla optimally, in the natural position where maxilla and mandible are supposed to be in the first place, but for whatever reasons arent.

What is certain though, is that everyone should be mewing until their last breath. Knocking it and ignoring it is not the wisest of the decisions.

In fact, the #1 reason for slight recessions after bimax surgery (and alike) is incorrect tongue and body posture. If you get a bimax or similar and your tongue+body posture isnt like it is naturally supposed to be, you throw away the full potential of the surgery. You looksmin yourself and the effect of the surgery, if you get recession after bimax due to incorrect tongue position.

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Elementalist
Time online
17d 3h 3m

yes it will raise ur hyoid bone, your results will be MUCH slower imo save up for facepulling + MSE

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)